Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:11 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

crying you..think...*gulp* it...was...Freudian?.... crying

I'm glad you cleared that up - I've been very worried about you!

A Freudian Slip you mean? Maybe... eek
I hope not. I'd like to think I'm a little more attentive than that. o.o;

I did go about 26 days without even really seeing my yard and missed the leaves change recently though. o.o;

Normally, the longest I can go without leaving is 12 days, because I gotta go somewhere and disappear every other weekend... Occasionally I'll even go out in between though. .-.

That makes me feel better - I was worried you were a total agro...just a basic recluse??? LOL I know...I'm dying of curiosity about that, but I know enough not too totally snoop you out LOL The leaves were really pretty - the past couple of years the wind took them before we could enjoy them - this year was a little slower...nice...do you drive?

A total Agro? o.o Aggro? Am I tanking in an MMORPG? o.o

I do not, no... sweatdrop

just as well...Jersey drivers are the absolute worst!!! LOL

Oi. >.>

You know, there's basically two different Jerseys, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:13 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
okay - bring up a topic - but no rocket science please - you're working with a normal intelligence being here LOL

o.o

Rockets aren't that hard to figure out... I launch a rocket from the yard once... o.o

I'm bad at conversation... *flails*

I basically have an unwritten list of niceties I use for conversation and beyond that I'm half lost...

So... How are you doing today? .-.

LMAO you went outside???That's great - I would've been afraid to set off a rocket - tho' I would've loved to watch!

Years and years ago, this happened. .-.

xP

It was a little tiny thing, though.

notice I refrained from making a remark on "tiny little thing" LOl

No, when you specifically go out of your way to point out you didn't make the comment, you MADE A COMMENT ABOUT IT.

Jesus, Nia, really. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:13 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

crying you..think...*gulp* it...was...Freudian?.... crying

I'm glad you cleared that up - I've been very worried about you!

A Freudian Slip you mean? Maybe... eek
I hope not. I'd like to think I'm a little more attentive than that. o.o;

I did go about 26 days without even really seeing my yard and missed the leaves change recently though. o.o;

Normally, the longest I can go without leaving is 12 days, because I gotta go somewhere and disappear every other weekend... Occasionally I'll even go out in between though. .-.

That makes me feel better - I was worried you were a total agro...just a basic recluse??? LOL I know...I'm dying of curiosity about that, but I know enough not too totally snoop you out LOL The leaves were really pretty - the past couple of years the wind took them before we could enjoy them - this year was a little slower...nice...do you drive?

A total Agro? o.o Aggro? Am I tanking in an MMORPG? o.o

I do not, no... sweatdrop

just as well...Jersey drivers are the absolute worst!!! LOL

Oi. >.>

You know, there's basically two different Jerseys, right?

you keep telling me that LOL...I spent a lot of time in the Clifton general area and also Tom's River to the shore and of course Atlantic city  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:17 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
okay - bring up a topic - but no rocket science please - you're working with a normal intelligence being here LOL

o.o

Rockets aren't that hard to figure out... I launch a rocket from the yard once... o.o

I'm bad at conversation... *flails*

I basically have an unwritten list of niceties I use for conversation and beyond that I'm half lost...

So... How are you doing today? .-.

LMAO you went outside???That's great - I would've been afraid to set off a rocket - tho' I would've loved to watch!

xP

No, when you specifically go out of your way to point out you didn't make the comment, you MADE A COMMENT ABOUT IT.

LMAO User Image (did you just take the Lord's name in vain!!!!)  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:22 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

xP

LMAO (did you just take the Lord's name in vain!!!!)

I'm being serious though. I realized when I posted that that you were going to have to comment, knowing it would make me uncomfortable, and when I missed the extra post and you didn't seem to have commented, I thought that maybe you had decided to respect and not completely dismiss my boundaries this one time.

You never stop. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:26 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

xP

I'm being serious though. I realized when I posted that that you were going to have to comment, knowing it would make me uncomfortable, and when I missed the extra post and you didn't seem to have commented, I thought that maybe you had decided to respect and not completely dismiss my boundaries this one time.

you said you realized I would have to comment, therefore you were "inviting" said comment. I did hesitate...but then you would've been disappointed would you have not? and would you really want me to...really? I mean... I can try...but I'm a naturally flirtatious person..and if I didn't feel comfortable with you..or if I didn't like you...I wouldn't bother..so actually it's a compliment!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:27 pm
-cracks up laughing- Forgive me. I did not mean to interrupt anything. -gives Nia the thumbs up...... turns on heels walking away as her laughter fills the room-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
-cracks up laughing- Forgive me. I did not mean to interrupt anything. -gives Nia the thumbs up...... turns on heels walking away as her laughter fills the room-

*high fives*  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:31 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

you said you realized I would have to comment, therefore you were "inviting" said comment. I did hesitate...but then you would've been disappointed would you have not? and would you really want me to...really? I mean... I can try...but I'm a naturally flirtatious person..and if I didn't feel comfortable with you..or if I didn't like you...I wouldn't bother..so actually it's a compliment!

When I posted it, once I hit submit, and it was too late. >.<

I keep telling you these things make me extremely uncomfortable. I try not to say anything, but regardless of what I say or how I react, it's almost constant.

I certainly would not be disappointed with feeling comfortable with a conversations and having my boundaries respected. >.<

I can scarcely see now, my headache's so bad... and my hands are shaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:33 pm
Ashi_Kisaki

It really bothers me. I've been becoming increasingly sensitive to this and it's seriously causing me problems.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:33 pm
Nia Phoenix
Ashi_Kisaki

*high fives*

Seriously?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:35 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I keep telling you these things make me extremely uncomfortable. I try not to say anything, but regardless of what I say or how I react, it's almost constant.

I certainly would not be disappointed with feeling comfortable with a conversations and having my boundaries respected. >.<

(of course...there is the EDIT button) have some yum_tea I've been good for a while...I'll try to be better...but it'll get pretty boring don't you think...don't you need me to "push the envelope" so to speak...and help you step out of your comfort zone for your own personal growth? wink I apologize...I should show greater restraint..I know...but you make it sooo easy!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:37 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Ashi_Kisaki

*high fives*

Seriously?

Hey - I got a thumbs up! I can't tip Posts in a Guild thread, so ...well ...it's the least i can do wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

(of course...there is the EDIT button) have some yum_tea I've been good for a while...I'll try to be better...but it'll get pretty boring don't you think...don't you need me to "push the envelope" so to speak...and help you step out of your comfort zone for your own personal growth? wink I apologize...I should show greater restraint..I know...but you make it sooo easy!

I've had a double dose of painkillers. I'll maybe come back tomorrow or whenever the chest pain stops.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:41 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I've had a double dose of painkillers. I'll maybe come back tomorrow or whenever the chest pain stops.

see now I have all kinds of comments running through my head, but I won't speak them - I value your friendship..so I'll bite my tongue..blut ith wreally hurths to do ith..  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games