Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

xSnow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:56 am
Hi, I just joined this guild. I'm xSnow. You can call me Snow or whatever names you wish to call me. My real name is Jennifer though. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 pm
Hi everyone. Just call me Rock. I have other nicknames, but I'll let you figure that out.

I'm a bit newb behind the ears so hear me out.

I'm a little random and I like to tell stories, real ones and R/P based. I makes vids on Youtube and have a quite a bit of knowledge about old-school games. I also tend to be a little wierd at times. So If ya like a little crazyness, I'm your man. n.n  

Rock -Project Skullomania

E is for Enigma

Greedy Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:56 pm
Hello, everyone! Hajimemashite!

I'm E, and I was recently invited to this guild by a friend of mine *coughBaronmusashicough* under the pretenses that this was both a creative and intellectual site. I am relentlessly creative by nature, a little a**l, and very friendly. And don't worry--I won't go all Desu on you too often. I just like the fact that I know a little Japanese from having actually STUDIED it. ^_^U

I love RPing, and am rather good at it--or so I am told--so anytime you want a new participant for your fiction, look me up!

Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:18 pm
Hajimemashite minna-tachi! My name is Amber, but my best friend calls me Ume-chan after Umehito Nekozawa (the one with the dark hair) from Ouran High School Host Club because I cosplay as him. Or rather, plan on it. I've got the cloak and a pattern for a jacket for the uniform and a tie. Anyways, you may call me that if you please.

User Image

I am presently 17 and I have one younger sister. I love to draw, write, create AMV's, and just goof off with my friends. I am the glue that holds my friends together and I like to mother them. They are all my precious little children and I would do anything for them because I love them all. 3nodding

I am an ubber otaku. Well compared to the rest of the people I know. My ultimate goal for this school year, my Senior year (Class of '09!!), is to go to a convention. Preferably OhayoCon or CollossolCon because they're closest. I am also a proud Risembool Ranger. RED DAWN!

I've been on Gaia since...I don't know when. Go check my profile if it's that important to you. If you want to see what I look like, go check out the post your photo forum. That's what it's there for. Anyways, I'm not quite sure what else you want from me. You may go enjoy the rest of your life.

Matta ashita!

xUme-chanx

Sexy Diedrich

23,700 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Tristan Raphion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:00 pm
Sup all I'm Sephiroth... you know the big villain in Final Fantasy VII...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:05 pm
E is for Enigma
Hello, everyone! Hajimemashite!

I'm E, and I was recently invited to this guild by a friend of mine *coughBaronmusashicough* under the pretenses that this was both a creative and intellectual site. I am relentlessly creative by nature, a little a**l, and very friendly. And don't worry--I won't go all Desu on you too often. I just like the fact that I know a little Japanese from having actually STUDIED it. ^_^U

I love RPing, and am rather good at it--or so I am told--so anytime you want a new participant for your fiction, look me up!

Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Hajimemashite! O Namae wa Kashihana desu.
lol I like the part where you emphasized on the "STUDY" part. Finally someone who actually studies japanese! ^ ^ lol
Yoroskiku onegaishimasu!  

KashiHana

KashiHana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Name: Kashihana
Birthday: January 1st New Years day
Ethnicity: Filipino, american, japanese (( I know a little bit of Japanese and Tagalog ))
Height: 5'1 Yesh I is short
Wieght: 98 lbs by dad says I weigh as much as a bag of rice. >.< meanie daddy. lol
Likes: I like to sing, Cosplay, Shop, eat candy, play tennis and other sports, play video games, dance, watch scary movies, listen to jrock, jpop, and anything else pleasing to my ear. I also make youtube videos with my friend Renoke. I am the kairi in Mr. Bubbles and the Guy cecil in the dating game, Dr. Tear, and Bloopers.
Dislikes: Bugs, Bugs, annoying or self conceded people, oh and bugs...
I love my: Stuff animals, My two dogs: Reno and Tundra, my sisters, my parents, and my friends.
Fashion: anything I want to put on. I like Lolita Punk, Harajuku, and other fashions. heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:54 pm
Well I'm not quite sure whether or not I've already posted here, but why not huh? lol Well lets see, name's Alex, I'm gay and have a very sweet, very shy boyfriend. I like anime, just about any kind of music, I prefer spending time with my love over anything else. And if I can think of anything else later on I'll add on. lol  

Alex Sweetness

Pinklikemyhair

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:43 am
Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it...

Others try to hide it...
---------------------------------------

Jemma (:

Random request...thought why not biggrin

---------------------------------------

Because they want the world to see something else..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:56 am
blaugh heart welcome other new people ^^ heart blaugh  

Auroura-lamia

jimmythegreatone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:08 pm
Heythe name is Jimmy. ^-^

I am 16 first of all.

My ethnicity is Salvadorian or Hispanic in General.

I like to hear music,
play games,
watch animes,
play all kinds of sport,
and try out new things.

that is pretty much it lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:48 pm
HELLO EVERYBODY!! just call me midnight or dragon, I'm an anime freak and I joined gaia back in May so I'm still learning my way around. Later  

Midnight_dragon03

Master_Seeking_Slaves

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am
What is UP everyone? The name's Master but you can call me Freddy, Zach, Burn, Goten, any of those work really and if you have another cool nickname for me, go right ahead. I'm all up for it.
So anywho....I'm 18, I'm from the good ol' USofA, and I aspire to be the WORLD'S BEST WRITER someday although as long as Stephen King's and Mark Twain's Books are still legible, I doubt that'll happen.
Anyway....that's me, what I'm about, and I'm glad to meet allo'ya'all. If you wanna talk, feel free to PM me. I'm all up for a friendly chat.
I'M OUT, PEACE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:18 pm
'ello mates.
i come from good 'ole california, and i just so happen to rock the sox off the world (even though sox weren't meant to be rocked).

ninja  

Charli Harte

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:44 pm

Welcome everyone *cookies*

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games