Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiyo_xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 pm
I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

awwwwwww!! canada-tan's voice is so adorable! he's a ghost lol.. kinda true though.. he doesn't do much (no offense!) XD

User Image

...With you once again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:23 am
Celebiest
Yes, we must admire Italy's l33t ninja skills XD

but why were they still freaked out about him? he's a wuss! so he's not a huge threat.

I don't think it was so much Italy himself but rather the fact that Italy was able to get in with out them noticing him. Either way I totally Lol'd.

I still think that if America and Italy had a throw down, Italy would win. Italy may be a wuss, but tell that to the guy who is deathly afraid of ghosts. *cue singing Roman Jiichan*  

N.A.T.A

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 am
In history Italy has the ability to endure, but not to advance. That's why they got nowhere in WWI, and why they surrendered first in WWII. So in the end Italy can get there but not gain any ground. XD;; I imagine this is one of those times they sent him back in a box.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 pm
((Canada would probably do more if people acknowledged him.... =w=))  

Aniki China

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:47 pm
Who...?
Sorry, reflex. *hides* ;w;~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:37 pm
I only want to be...

@ Aniki China:

yeah, probably... did Canada really help in WWII though? i think they may have just a tiny bit.. from what i heard they weren't really there.

but i think the world should pay more attention to Canada, in positive way of course!!
then again, if no one is paying attention to Canada doesn't that mean that the country is well off?
they are not really hurting at all, right?
well that might be why Canada doesn't get much attention, 'cause they are doing okay... maybe?
i don't know i'm just guessing.. feel free to comment.

User Image

...With you once again.

chiyo_xx

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm
Canada gave over one million soldiers to WWII, which while considerably less than other nations, is no small amount. They ended up stronger as a nation because of the whole war effort. Canada doesn't openly involve its self with many other countries, and they are often quieter about things. After all, how much do you really hear about places like Brazil, Chile, Australia even. Countries that are loud often have more renown is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:58 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Canada gave over one million soldiers to WWII, which while considerably less than other nations, is no small amount. They ended up stronger as a nation because of the whole war effort. Canada doesn't openly involve its self with many other countries, and they are often quieter about things. After all, how much do you really hear about places like Brazil, Chile, Australia even. Countries that are loud often have more renown is all.
I only want to be...

ah, i didn't know that about WWII thanks for the help.

yeah i understand what you're saying about the country not being loud, i don't blame them!
that's sorta what i was trying to say.. but it came out in a different way.. **face palm** sweatdrop eheheheheheh.... never mind.. **needs to learn when to shut her mouth**

User Image

...With you once again.

chiyo_xx

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 pm
No no, don't worry about it! This fandom is for learning things too, in my opinion!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 pm
Canada in WWI and Canada in WWII

<3 When I think of WWII and Canada though, I think specifically of the Dieppe Raid [;w;] and Canada-Netherlands BFF-ery. The Dutch love Canada for WWII, both for liberating them and for taking care of their princess.
Oh~ And there was the failed defence of Hong Kong. >w> Watch me go remember the worse-off battles and make Canada more moe.

Irrelevant for the topic, but WWI in my mind brings up Roy Brown.

xxKarachan

N.A.T.A

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:21 am
Poor Canada, can't say no to America and is reluctantly dragged into wars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 am
N.A.T.A
Poor Canada, can't say no to America and is reluctantly dragged into wars.

Actually it was England that pulled them into WWI, and likely the same for WWII, since I believe they entered it before America. He's a "mama's boy" at heart!  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:16 pm
xD; That and he was still joined at the hip with England until... just after WWI? I'm too lazy to look up facts right now, but I believe it was WWI that gave Canadians a "proud to be Canadian" feel and less of a "you're just Englishmen in Canada" feel.

I do know that Canada was involved in WWII from the beginning, at least in supplying England and stuff. And the Battle of Hong Kong was a few weeks after Pearl Harbor, but not Canadians' first involvement in the war.
Meanwhile, America didn't join until after Pearl Harbor.

"When war was declared, Britain expected Canada to take responsibility for defending North America."

In other words... xD Well, you guys can figure for yourselves what that implies.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:15 am
*slide slide slide*

Going to WW2 Weekend today 8D I'll shoop up pictures from my LJ whenever I.. post them there, aha

*AKA: i am not dead*  

Skizzors
Crew

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:08 pm
Skizzz~  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games