Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

good-he said, disappearing, he appeared a second later high in the air, and did a downward cut, killing 50 something bats-

"Nice." shun complimented as he aimed his rod at 10 and got them all.

thank you, severus, dark seal strike, now-severus threw another black pentagram into the air, a second later, large black poles fell from the sky, cutting bots in half left and right-

Shun watched as the poled killed the bats, wondering what will happen next.

mayun: hehehe, that probably put a wrinkle in his cape ^^-he watched the castle for any openings, hoping he came out, indeed he did, a second later, arcturus was behind mayun-
arcturus: how rude....you killed all my bats
mayun: and your next arcturus....i remember what you did to nemu....and youll never be forgiven for that..........

Shun tilted his head as Mayun said that. 'What did he do to Nemu?'

-severus walked next to him, whispering in his ear so as to not really piss mayun off-
severus: heres a hint, it involves nemu naked and chained to a wall..........  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 pm
Shun blushed a beet beet red and hid his face with his hands. "Oh my god..." He whispered.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 pm
blessedheart
Shun blushed a beet beet red and hid his face with his hands. "Oh my god..." He whispered.

...mayun never has, and never will forgive him for that, neither will me, nor will sev......or nemu.....that poor girl, god knows what horrors she endured, she wont tell anyone...........and maybe thats for the best, so she never has to relive those....days, weeks...months in his service.........  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

...mayun never has, and never will forgive him for that, neither will me, nor will sev......or nemu.....that poor girl, god knows what horrors she endured, she wont tell anyone...........and maybe thats for the best, so she never has to relive those....days, weeks...months in his service.........

Shun stared at him then closed his eyes. He opened his eyes at looked at Arcturus and growled at him. "You'll pay...." He said threatenly, gripping his rod until his knuckles were white.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun stared at him then closed his eyes. He opened his eyes at looked at Arcturus and growled at him. "You'll pay...." He said threatenly, gripping his rod until his knuckles were white.

-nemu's whip changed, turning white, as did all the other weapons, the halberd, scythe, and swords all glowed a holy white-..............nemu......this is your chance for vengeance..........  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:37 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu's whip changed, turning white, as did all the other weapons, the halberd, scythe, and swords all glowed a holy white-..............nemu......this is your chance for vengeance..........

Shun looked at Nemu and smiled encouragingly. 'you can do it Nemu.'  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and smiled encouragingly. 'you can do it Nemu.'

-nemu looked at him, then smiled if only for a second, then looked down, whispering something to her self, she launched her attack the blows from her whip were vicious and feral-
(get ready for the biggest shocker of them all)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:41 pm
(?)
'You can do it!' Shun thought.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 pm
-she looked up at him, backing off only long enough to smile at shun, then glare at arcturus-i cant believe you thought i loved you........those things you did to me............ill make sure you regret those..all of thme!-she lunged, attacking again

(we shall continue tomorrow, and i might as well tell you, the surprise was that nemu had arcturus first son)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-she looked up at him, backing off only long enough to smile at shun, then glare at arcturus-i cant believe you thought i loved you........those things you did to me............ill make sure you regret those..all of thme!-she lunged, attacking again

(we shall continue tomorrow, and i might as well tell you, the surprise was that nemu had arcturus first son)

(What!??!?!)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(What!??!?!)

(what do you think he did to her when she was naked, and chained to a wall, completely defenseless, and i have to get off, cuz its almost midnight, ill be on tomorrow of course, and we shall continue this then, later blessedheart ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:48 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(What!??!?!)

(what do you think he did to her when she was naked, and chained to a wall, completely defenseless, and i have to get off, cuz its almost midnight, ill be on tomorrow of course, and we shall continue this then, later blessedheart ^^)

(.....bye)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 am
((a sex-slave!?!?!?!?!... well... that explains a few things... wait a minute, it doesent)) ed looked up to the castle altoght he was 5 miles away that looks, familiar... oh yhea, memories from that vampire hunter ed started to walk calmly towards the castle humming  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 am
notingles
((a sex-slave!?!?!?!?!... well... that explains a few things... wait a minute, it doesent)) ed looked up to the castle altoght he was 5 miles away that looks, familiar... oh yhea, memories from that vampire hunter ed started to walk calmly towards the castle humming

(Morning and ur walking there calmly?!?!?!?!? and humming?!?!?!)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:44 am
blessedheart
notingles

(Morning and ur walking there calmly?!?!?!?!? and humming?!?!?!)
((he has changed after gaining 2000 years worth of memories))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games