Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:53 am
"You can say that again~" Larai cooed, carefully dipping a toe in to test the temperature of the water. "So..." she began, a small smirk lighting up her features. "Want to test out the waters?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:59 am
"We came all this way, it'd be silly to ignore such a nice pool." Daemon said matching her look as he got back to his feet.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 pm
{Sorry for taking so long to reply. I was eating for a little bit and feeling pretty blah beforehand.}

Larai soon slipped into the waters, not really putting in much effort about anything beforehand since she was already wearing a rather skimpy swimsuit. After wading through the water a little bit, she turned towards Daemon and exclaimed with a broad grin, "Come on in~ The water's perfect!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:51 pm
"Alright, just don't expect me to actually swim...Wings are meant for the air, not water." Daemon said as he slowly waded in after her.

((It's alright. I got whisked away to lunch for my mom's birthday and have been playing L.A. Noire (which is awesome) since I got back. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:57 pm
{LA Noir is pretty awesome. I remember watching my mother and my brother beat it a few months back. :3 How far are you in the game?}

"Of course not~" Larai spoke in a song like tone before dunking her entire body in the water for a couple secconds before coming back out, now soaked as she approached Daemon and hugged him. "Just enough to get you wet~"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:08 pm
((Just barely started working the first case of the Vice desk. I am also convinced that everyone is related to Superman.))

"If I cared about getting wet, I wouldn't be here in swimwear now would I?" Daemon said with a grin as he returned the hug, pulling her down into the water with him 'til it was at his shoulders.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 pm
{That...would probably explain a lot. XD Either that or the Flash, since Cole sketches those suspect pictures in your notebook or whatever pretty damn fast and accurate. Egoraptor parodies this rather nicely. Maybe he has a photographic memory. Here's another LA Noir toon just for teh lulzors. (Courtesy of Harry Partridge, my most favorite animator evar.)}

Larai yelped as he pulled her down, laughing almost immediately after they landed in the waters.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 pm
((Srsly. I climbed a fence and went right through the barbed wire on top, an old man took four bullets to the chest before going down, and in my most hilarious case, I chased a guy into the subway which turned into a shootout. I got sideswiped by a goddamn subway train and managed to survive. The other guy didn't even shoot me for the ten seconds I stood still in shock before planting the last bullet in him. So yeah. Phelps is the Goddamn Superman.))
((I also like to think this is what the world of GTA was in the 20s, due to some of the car physics. One of my car chases ended after the suspect's car crashed and spun through the air before landing back on its wheels. XD ))

"Ah, that's a wakeup call!" Daemon said after dunking his head for a moment. "Chilly but refreshing. The only thing we're missing at this point is an all-natural hot spring and our getaway would be complete."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:04 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm
{Sorry for taking so long. I had a little block yesterday. I'm also sorry if my post currently sucks; I got stung in the hip by a ******** wasp not ten minutes ago - so I might be a little preoccupied.}

Larai chuckled. "Definately. That would be very nice, to be able to relax in a nice hot spring.." she purred softly, snuggling a little closer before pecking Daemon on the cheek.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:35 pm
((I hope you're okay at least. D: ))
((And cue angry natives showing up to bust the tourists bathing in their sacred pool. XD ))

"Shame you didn't have some skill in the field of magic like Mala. A few fireballs would probably turn this into a nice spring, but it might screw up the wildlife..." Daemon mused.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:42 pm
{I'm fine. The pain has dulled a little bit, but it's still a pain. I'm probably being more dramatic and pissy than anything. >.<
LOL, natives be pissy folk, aye? XD}

"Yeah..." Larai sighed softly. "But at least I can heal either of us when we're hurt. Wasn't that how we first met, anyway?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:46 pm
"We've helped each other out so many times, I can't remember what debts we might have or if we're even." Daemon said with a small chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:50 pm
"We're even." Larai replied warmly, despite not having kept track of it either. There was no need for saying that one was in debt of the other, as far as this went. After all, lovers are supposed to help each other out, right? Not only that, but Larai was feeling pretty sentimental at the moment anyway.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:16 pm
"My still guilty conscious says otherwise, but I suppose I'll have to take your word for it." Daemon said with a smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games