Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:04 pm
Got invited ^-^
Something about me signing the yearbook at that Gaia prom event...

I wish that lasted longer... T-T
I didn't get to dance enough!! ^O^

Oh well,
I like anime, manga, art, mmorpgs, and novels
roleplaying, reading fanfic/random stuff online
um... >.>
kinda summed up what I do on the computer just now...

I should change my username... hmm
but call me Akari_su anyways ^-^ !

16, Floridian, and I've been on and off Gaia depending on school XP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:30 pm
OK, so...
Once again I was invited to a guild. By? I don't know who /=
And YET I am impressed by this particular guilds' values and very purpose.

My names Jinx/Jinxy/Joker/Tonks (yes, my clumsiness), I live in Australias' West as a confused and future obsessed sixteen-year-old.

I love... to, most of all, roleplay; read novel series and manga; eat sweets as courtesy of L, Death Note; browse fanfiction.net and sweet links like youtube and others I am sent; shop in fairy shops -the only shops I'm interested in like ones with all soughts of gadgets with pickup-lines and nice little cards and fairy/other figurines. These keeped me hooked for hours-; I like to go to church -my belief being based on Christianity- and youth group; and, last of all, I like to sit and daydream when I have nothing left to do -I have the most !entertaining! stories stored up in there-. >.<

What I do:
I do home schooling as of after these holidays. School school doesn't work for me as I was home schooled in the first place. I work during lunch hours and tutor a primary school student in her homework. So I'm quite busy but still happy.

I must wrap this up now, the reason being that I am due for a several hour trip to the fairy shop for the second time this week ^^

Konbanwa everyone-chan!  

CriLiC

Ouruola

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:16 am
Whee! Got invited by uhm.. "Why Not Mule" or something from the Gaia Yearbook! Thanks for the invitation! ;D

I'm Ouruola. People mostly call me Ouru. But I prefer to be called Ruo or Ruola. I'm 19 years old and an avi art hunter. xD

I'm no a regular in guilds. so don't expect me to show up often. The guild seems cool though, so I joined! xD I wish all the best to the guild!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:18 am
Got your PM invite to join the guild...browsed the guild a lil' bit to see what it was about before I decided to join.
I joined because this is a random guild, and I like random things. mrgreen

No doubt yer all gonna see loads of posts by me all over the place. domokun

The Fox Reaper

Overly Chaotic

Eloquent Genius

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:38 am
Hi thar. You can all call me Nulla as I'm used to being called Nulla. Sometimes I talk in third person. I like stuff and I dislike stuff. Um, I'm fun, random, and I -can- be serious when I want to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:32 am
hello ^^
I'm SangoMaho but you can call me Maho or (as usually people do) Sango.
I'm 18 years old and a little crazy person xD I mean in real life sametimes im a little shy but have same crazy days when i want to dance, sing etc ( a specially when Im with my friend Inek)
I live in Poland (middle of Europe)
I like anime/manga, good movies, talking, meet new people/members, reading ( a specially same romantic and adventure books like Musierowicz's or Terakowska's (from my country) series)
I also like drawing, a specially in manga style ^^'
favourite number - 6, fav color - don't have, just like all of them :3
ok... samething else? Not sure what... ^^'
just thanks for invite me there ^^  

(((Sango-Maho)))

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ErinaStar

Friendly Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:39 am
Heya! I'm ErinaStar
Well i'm from the UK! England to be more procise. sweatdrop
I'm a lover of science-fiction, anime and comedy. Anything can just about make me laugh and I LOVE Doctor Who. I've recently seen the end of the latest series, OMG that just was AWESOME!! blaugh

I got invited to this guild because i got spotted in the gaia yearbook, to be honest i don't think alot of people look at the comments in those things.
Also, a wierd fact is that this is the second guild i've been invited to.
I see that's a good acievement. xd

The thing i like when i was looking around the gild was the fact that we have the freedom of speech, yeah we get this all the time yet some people don't have the courage to speak out our own opinions. 3nodding mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:18 am
Heya, I am Fantastical-Disaster, well, Sammy to my friends. Its easier.

I too was recently Invited at random, from the Gaia Year book.

Recently i have been randomly invited to new guilds, and i have found it VERY hard to become addicted stay active in one. But i believe that this guild is what i have been "looking for" (in the sense that i havent actualy bothered to look) in a guild. A little bit of everything and alot of Randomness. And loitering around the Music forum has become a drag of recent.

I have been on Gaia for a little over a year now, so i am still a "newb" in comparason to some of you more archaic members (no insult intended, ^^ i would love to have the years up)

I am currently Addicted to the song "Australia" by Gyroscope and "Stay With Me Bright Eyes" by Something With Numbers.

I like the colour purple. Well... LOVE the colour purple.
I saw the new Batman movie today. It was awesome. I am glad that they did The Joker justice.

Fantastical-Disaster

6,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Witch Silhouette

Dangerous Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:15 am

I haven't been in an random guild for so long now. Nice to know that. And since you found me I thought "Why not?" and in a split second I joined. XD

Just turned 18 this year, not so much of a hyper but I didn't say I'm a boring person. Just a really bored one.

I AM A VERY MOODY PERSON. So don't ever judge me just by chatting with me once. Thank you very much.

See you when I see you then.

xoxo ELYSIS
+_ I am downright fine without you _+

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:37 am
Hi well i have been here 4 like 1 month and 3 weeks
People call me Tere
My favorite color is purple
I love anime
I am a cheerful person 98% of the time
I am from a big family
Loves to hang out wit friends
I LOVE animals
My dream is to be a veterinarian
Have many friends
Thinks in world domination a lot  

MelodiousBoice

TheGoddessArianrhod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:40 pm
Hi Thar!!

Names Ashe.

I'm 18 years old

And I like messing around and just having fun. :3

Most guilds don't seem to interest me, so I hope this one keeps my attention. ^_^

Here's to many days of random fun, eh? =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:40 pm
hello i'm sasukelover11245 but you can call me Amanda ^_^  

Amanda Hatake123

Feline Gaian

Hendri_tanoto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:49 pm
Hello Everyone, i am just joined this guild, nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:29 pm
Hi, I joined a while back but only posted now. This place seems pretty cool and I can't wait to check this place out some more, though I probably won't be a regular. 'Hope to have fun, though!  

authority_lex

2,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lesdat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 pm
Hello there. I'm new, of course.
I saw the guild and thought, "Why not?"

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games