Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Liada opens a portal behind the bar and slips out. She begins to dig into the bottles and make herself up a drink before she realizes who all is behind her on the other side of the counter. She mutters to herself as she goes creative with some of the booze.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 pm

She frowned and walked over to Miro.

"Miro, hun...the dragon isn't alive. Whoever told you it was, well, they weren't being very honest about it. But, if it bothers you that much, I'll go see what I can arrange for you. 3nodding "

She looked up and saw Liada behind the bar. "Hey, Liada! I'll be right back, I'm gonna go order some sweets for Miro from the JD."

She left and walked over to the JD to speak to a waiter about getting some appropriate desserts for the elf.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Liada's ear moving slightly was the only sign that the fox demon heard Kat as she left to go into JD, finishing making her drink she floats above the counter and back down onto a stool near Miro and smiled to the elf as she sipped her drink. Heya Miro, long time no see.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Why would the nice snake lady lie to Miro? eek Miro doesn't think she would. She's holy 3nodding

:: skips back over to her stool and spins around a few times again :: whee
Hello fox lady person blaugh Your hair is stripey 3nodding Miro once had an ice cream cone that was stripey like that. 3nodding It was vanilla and booraspberry. Miro likes booraspberry blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Liada held out a little of her bangs between her fingers and laughed gently. Yea it does look a little weird doesn't it? I thought I'd try something different from just plain dark or light tonight. I like chocolate chip mint myself for ice cream. You been keeping busy?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 pm

She came back from the JD with a container of ice cream. She smiled as she handed it over to Miro along with a spoon.

"Here you go Miro, I think the waiter said this is Mochi ice cream. biggrin "

She went back to her seat and took a sip of her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 pm

As Kat sat down Liada couldn't help but grin as she sipped her drink, she leans over the counter as her tail swishes back and forth. Soo....Kat you and Hauk been having a good time over the last couple of days?User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Miro likes mint ice cream too blaugh It's also her husband's favorite 3nodding It's difficult to get ice cream in Miro's world, though crying
:: beams when the red-haired lady hands her a spoon and a container ::

Ice creams for Miros whee

:: pops off the lid and is about to dig in, but gets confused when she sees
little colorful balls :: confused

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm

She made a face at Liada, "Yes, we have...and no, nothing else has happened yet...so don't start asking. xd "

She sipped her drink and then looked back at Liada, "Why? What has he said? sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Liada giggles as she sees Kat squirm a bit. She sips her drink some more before leaning on her hand and smiles. Oh pfft I haven't seen him since you two left here the other night. I've either been sleeping downstairs or working in the lab. She looks to Miro who happily eats her ice cream.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 pm

"Oh? We were wondering where you were hiding out. I, um, actually came back here today. He kind of talked me into staying over again last night. whee "

She giggled and sipped her drink. She looked over at Miro and smiled.

"So, how's the ice cream, Miro? User Image"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:58 pm

It's... weird sweatdrop ... but tasty 3nodding

:: takes a bite of one of the little ball things and inspects the
insides curiously :: surprised

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 am

Ooooh! Got you to stay another night then eh? Should I stock up the potato vodka for you if you're gonna be a regular? Or should I just start forwarding your mail to the Den?Liada gets up to refresh her drink as she gives a grin to Kat.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 am

She grinned at Miro, "Well, I'm glad you like it. biggrin "

She smirked at Liada, "Feel free to stock up on the vodka, I won't mind. wink And as far as my mail going there, I think it's a tad early for that. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 am

Liada giggled harder as she sat back down and leaned on her hand again. Okay I'll scratch off the idea of placing your name on the mailbox then. So anything else new while I've been away here?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games