Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 pm

User Image
Hana sat down carefully and waved her free hand, making the door shut. "This room is warded so you may tell me anything with out fear of anyone finding out." She told them, looking at Neuro. "Now tell me what is going on and why."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Neuro looked at her,"My father Sverre, not many know him due to the fact that he never leaves the labyrinth castle, he started planning to take over the demon world and getting help from other demons,I believe he is also the reason whey Alice's sisters are gone,he needs me and Soma to help him as well and he wants Soli only to tell him when his enemies move about." he paused,"He came and took Soma and now later on he will come again and take use both, once he does that he will the power to control us."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:36 pm

User Image
"This posses a problem to all demonkin." Hana said closing her eyes to think. "Marisol will let nothing stop the wedding, so I say that after the wedding you come here as soon as possible to a safe room where Sverre cannot reach you. I will inform Brago's parents in person because I have other news i wish to tell them as well. They will then figure out what needs to be done about your father." She said, opening her eyes. "I suggest that you stay here at the mansion until the wedding tommorrow. I will have rooms ready for you."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:52 am

Luc had taken his shower and had changed. He had been up and about helping all the servants with the chores and other things.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 am

Neuro nodded his head,"Yes."He stood up and walked from the room,he looked around and knew that this matter was not so easily settled as it seemed,"He'll come and we will go."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:22 am

Brago walked down the hall and saw neuro. " neuro why have you returned to my mansion?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 am

Neuro looked at him,"Seems my father has come and taken Soma, he wants to take me and Soli as well back with him to help with his plans."He glanced towards Soli and patted her head,"Calm down child, Soma will be alright as long as he does not anger Sverre."

Soli nodded her head.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 am

" I won't let anything happen to soli"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 am

User Image
"I have invited them to stay with us until this mattered is solved. But for now, we must inform your parents of the plans against the demon world."

User Image
Marisol stood silently by Neuro's side.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 am

Brago openebrago held out his hand for hanas "ok let us go"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 am

User Image
Hana lightly took his hand, looking at Neuro and the other two. "The maids will show you to your rooms." she said, turning back to Brago.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:23 am

Brago used the orb in his pocket to teleport them to the gods room. " here we are." brago walked them back to the throneroom. Broly just looked at them. Rosalia was busy feedind off of him.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 am

User Image
"Hello..." Hana said quietly. "I have somethings I need to speak with you about." she told them, trying to to be rude.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:41 am

Brago looked to her. He didn't really know the full story.

"speak hana-shi." the demon lord bellowed

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Luc raised an eyebrow and gave a silent sigh. He was right near them and they had not noticed? He was better of at Neuros. He shrugged before going back to work.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games