Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:35 pm
"Oh? And what, may I ask, can I do to make all that guilt dissappear?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:43 pm
"Give me a few years and I'm sure it'll go away eventually. I'd suggest doing a bunch of good deeds, but that would be difficult knowing our line of work." Daemon said with a chuckle.

((I'm trying to think of some voodoo curse or something if they do go raiding tombs, but I can't think of anything. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:49 pm
{Hm...both could somehow end up regressing in age, only to stop the curse while they're in the form of ten year olds? *really loves the regressing age plots we have* Genderswap? Something else silly but fun to play with? Faceswap? Natureswap? Somethingswap? A counter-curse to Daemon's 'demon side'! He could have an easier time controlling his split personality, but as a consequence, his luck drastically drops to the point of flying knives in the middle of the air will try killing them both frequently? An allergy to sex?}

"Well, if there's anything I can do to help you feel better about anything, please let me know." Larai offered Daemon a light kiss on the cheek once more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:55 pm
((We haven't done genderswap yet, so I like that. I like the counter curse idea. Maybe some form of 'bring out your inner self' type of thing with an epic fight between Daemon and his inner demon? And then the allergy to sex just made me flat out lol. XD ))

"You know I always do." Daemon said returning the kiss. "But for now let's forget about things like that and enjoy our tropical locale, hm?" he said pulling Larai with him as he fell back into the water, spreading his wings and using them like a flotation device.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:06 pm
{If we want some added creepiness/fun for the 'fighting yourself' idea, the entire battle could be in his head. He could constantly struggle for control over his body, with the 'new' him controlling one side and the 'original' him controlling the other. Until eventually, of course, one side has developed the stronger willpower to become the dominant personality - whereas the other will just become a small nagging voice in their consecutive head? If we go with that one, of course. *totally got that from Vampire: the Masquerade*}

Larai rested her head on Daemon's chest as they floated along, even despite the fact that this defies some sort of water gravity law or something. "Yeah, good idea..." she murmured with a broad grin.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:14 pm
((I myself was thinking more like the Dark Link fight from Ocarina of Time.))
((AND SCREW PHYSICS, I'VE GOT A SMEXEH DEMON.))

"Cool water underneath me, and you and the warm sun on top. And here I was thinking nothing would be more comfortable than cuddling in bed with you." Daemon said with a pleased smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:20 pm
{Lol, that'd be pretty cool too~ ^.^
WEWT.}

"This is simply perfect." Larai agreed, a feeling of utter delight eminating from her. "I'm so happy we came here."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm
"I love you." Daemon said, giving her a loving kiss. Of course, even moving his head to do so shifted his back--and wings--making them both fall back into the water with a splash. When Daemon came back up, he just started laughing. A small chuckle at first, but soon it grew into a full laugh in spite of himself.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:56 pm
Larai couldn't help but feel rather amused as well once she got her head up above the waters. "I love you too, although next time, maybe we should be more aware of where we're at before we start making out." she half-joked with an ever so cheery grin.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 pm
"Any chance I can pass it off as a successful attempt to amuse you?" Daemon said with a sheepish grin, staying low to keep the cool waters around his neck.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 pm
"Weeeeellll....maybe just this once..." Larai replied in a teasing manner, lightly kissing him on the lips afterwards - all the while being careful not to sink into the waters.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 pm
"Good. Otherwise I'd be forced to tease you about your next screw up." Daemon said sticking his tongue out at her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 pm
"Then I'd have to screw up even worse just to make your teasing look like nothing in comparison~" Larai joked back, grinning like a fool once more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:28 pm
"Oh ha ha. You're the one that wanted to get wet in the first place!" Daemon said quickly splashing her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:33 pm
Larai laughed and splashed him back, a playful look about her now.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games