Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:11 pm

lady leko-chan
*looks at Psy's breasts*
I'd say you are... User Image

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:18 pm

*Hugs Kat.* No. Thank you, but no. I should probably get to sleep. Thank you for listening to me, Katana. You're a good friend. User Image *She says goodnight to Kat, closes and locks the door behind her.

She sighs and goes into the bedroom to get ready for bed. User Image *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 pm

She hugged Psy back and said goodnight. She turned and made her way back up to the bar and refilled her glass. She hoped that Psy and Dougherty had that talk soon, she really didn't like seeing her friend sad. neutral

She sat there sipping her drink, lost in her thoughts.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:24 pm

*Changes and sees the turquoise box still where she has left it. stare She gets into bed, pulls the covers to her chin, closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Liada opens a portal and slips into the main bar behind it. Eying the bottles to see what she would like to drink tonight.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 pm

She caught motion out of the corner of her eye and saw Liada had appeared. She took a sip of her drink and smiled.

"Hey Liada...how's it going?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:00 pm

She turns her head back to find Kat in her usual spot with her usual drink. She smiles before turning back to the bottles and grabs a couple to make a drink. Hey hun, how things going tonight? You have a good day?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 pm

She sighed, "Well, it started out well enough. Met up with some friends and went floating. Watched a movie. Came up here and had to talk Psy down from her being upset about Dougherty not being around much lately. I think she's under the impression he's hitting a mid-life crisis because he's going to be forty soon. neutral "

She sipped her drink, "I told her they need to talk about these issues before there's a child to consider."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Liada listens to Kat talk about her day as she makes her drink. Sitting down next to Kat as she gets to the part about Psy and frowns a little. Yea I was wondering if she really thought that out or not. I mean the women absolutely despises camping where as I see Dough-boy as a Boy Scout. I hope she feels better soon.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:26 pm

She sighed, "And I can feel for her, I really can. She's pretty much in the same position I was with Justin. Never seeing him, never hearing from him. But, I wasn't married to him...and, in retrospect, it's a good thing we didn't get more serious than we did."

She took a sip of her drink and refilled her glass. "But, Psy is married, so she's in a bit of a different situation than I was."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Liada nods as she listens to Kat. Sipping her drink as she ponders an idea. Yea...I knew those stress and dream potions could only go so far. I'm surprised she's been dabbling in black magic to get pregnant instead of asking me if I had anything for it. I just hope she doesn't do anything drastic.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 pm

She shrugged, "From what she told me, she's interested in the subject. And maybe I'll tell her to ask you about something instead of this wonky black magic she's messing with."

She got up and went around to mix up another shaker of Mexican martinis.

"So, did Hauk give you any more grief about the spotlight from last night? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Nah, more like I grilled him for doing something stupid enough to tick you off to put himself in that position. rofl What on earth did he say that got you in a mood?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm

She took her shaker and returned to her seat.

"Hm, let me see. I think it was when he said something about your potions and using them on him. I told him I didn't NEED a damn potion to attract a man. xd "

She sipped her drink and thought back to the previous night. "Oh, that's when he said he knew I used some of your stuff, because he remembered seeing my name somewhere, on a mailing list or something. So, that's when I told him I had ordered some of your stress potions and left to go dance."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Liada nearly chokes on her drink as she hears the reasoning. Oh gawd he let THAT insecurity rear its ugly head!? gonk Goddess above that boy needs to get over it. She gives a small cough clearing her throat before sipping more of her drink looking at her. Ever since his modeling career he was always wary of women. His first relationship used him for his fame big time and he was still naive about the kind of life people lead then. He got hurt bad from that. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games