Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:04 pm

*steps out from Leko*
*looks about*
What on earth is User Image
Where are we!? User Image
Why am I in?

*touches her eyes* User Image
crying
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:06 pm

She looked over her image in the mirror and took a deep breath. This was either going to work, or it was going to go very, very badly. Steeling herself for what she was going to do, she made her way back down the corridor and unlocked the recreation room She paused in her tracks when she sees that Ayami is there along with Leko and they're both in pink.

She went over to Hauk and smoothed his hair off his forehead, leaning down to place a gentle kiss there.

"Hauk, believe it or not, we're here to help you."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 pm

oh thank god we're doign good! User Image
*calms down a bit*
How did you get her to agree to that? User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Hauk hears a new voice he's not familiar with and turns his head back and forth trying to see who all else is there. Still catching glimpses of "that color" and he starts to panic a little more.User Image He hears the door open and assumes that Kat has returned so he starts to calm down....until he sees what she's wearing and he starts to pull at his restraints.User Image His whole body shakes as she gets closer and tries to hold back a whimper as Kat leans down to kiss his forehead but his body reacts the opposite and squirms hopelessly. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

{{Not to interrupt operation: pink or anything but.... does DS still have earmuffs on? sweatdrop }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 pm

She took a deep breath and her expression changed. She walked around the table, dragging the edge of the pink shawl down the length of Hauk's body. Once she had made a circuit around him and leaned over and hissed at him.

"Stop shaking....you're a Viking, dammit! You fear no one! And you mean to tell me that you have a fear of a color?! evil "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 pm

((why yes, yes he does User Image and PJs now!))
Please!
Pink is but a color!
I wear pink! It does not wear me! twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Ohhh that's deep!
Good one Leko!
She's so right viking man... person... User Image
I still don't get how I'm dressed like this User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Hauk's panic began to escalade as the shawl was brought up around him. He breathes heavily as he feels the soft fabric touch his skin and he shuts his eyes to try and block out what he's seeing. He hears Kat shouting at him and he knows logically in his mind that she's right. But the scars of the past came up in a blur of feathers and peeps. But you don't understand!!! They attacked me!! All those beaks biting and scratching me!! OH GODS THEY'RE AFTER ME!!!User Image He barely flinched when Kat hissed at him but he continues to pull at his shackles but fails to be released.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Just shut up damn you! scream
You'd think she of all people would understand the power of three... rolleyes
Come on Ayami! get with the program! User Image

*lights a pink papered cigarette*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Thankful her eyes were hidden behind glasses, because seeing him upset like this was upsetting to her as well. She inhaled and ran her hands down his arms, speaking to Hauk in a soothing manner this time.

"There's nothing attacking you, Hauk. It's just me, Leko and Ayami here, and we're here to help you. Open your eyes, Hauk, and you'll see that it's just the three of us in here."

She placed another soft kiss on his forehead, her hair falling forward and brushing against his arm.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Wait...
say what? User Image

*sees Kat kissing on the viking*
Just what am I involved in here!! User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:36 pm

User Image I wonder how why I put up with her...
sometimes...
I really do... User Image
Come on Viking! I'm dressed in this abomination of a color!
Snap out of it already!
I look ridiculous!

*drags on the cig heavily*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Hauk tried to focus on Kat's voice, his body still trembling as he felt her lips and the softness of her hair on him. Taking deep breaths he slowly pries his eyes open and stares at Kat's eyes but can't see them due to her glasses. Rimmed with pink. He groans as his pupils dilate a little and strains not to struggle with Kat leaning over him. I can see them...the numbers of them. Hear the squawks of all those birds....then being sticky with pink sugar everywhere....Its everywhere!! User Image He starts speaking in his native tongue, making incoherent mumbles as he tries to look into Kat's eyes.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games