Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 pm

*gets to her room and finds Kakkosen attacking the "dream house"*
User Image Kakkosen!!
*grabs her by the scuff of the neck and locks her in the bathroom*
Just what in the hell!! evil
*brushes off DS and figures Ayami's OCD would repair him nice tomorrow* User Image
This inanity here never ends...
Now I need to deal with a cannibal grunny... User Image

*shrugs and decides to sleep on it.*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Feeling her kiss on his lips, his heart rate begins to slow down. Registering what she says his trembling shifts to shivers as he feels her touch. Looking into her fiery amber eyes starts to stir something anew within him. When she brought her leg up asking about her outfit his body instinctively flinched when he saw the pink pump. He closed his eyes briefly to inhale for a moment then opened them again to see the shoe, then trailed his gaze up the length to her knee and down her thigh. It looks.....it looks......bedende..... He pulls at the shackles again but for a different reason now.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm

She put her leg down and got up on the table, straddling him and leaning down to n** his ear.

"Does it now? I'm guessing that's a compliment, Viking. twisted "

She took the shawl and pulled it across his chest before looping it behind his head, pulling on it gently to raise his head up slightly. She leaned down again to nibble on his lower lip before kissing him, softly at first before deepening it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 pm

His eyes fluttered as he felt her teeth on his ear. Struggling in his shackles again with a burning need to touch her and hold her close. Vilkat....It was all he could get out before the redhead claimed his lips again and moaned at the softness of her own. Bucking his hips in invitation as he closed his eyes to simply feel her.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 pm

She sighed against his mouth and continued to kiss him, her hands running up the length of his arms, She unlocked the shackles and they fell away from his wrists, then she laced her fingers with his.

She broke the kiss and leaned up so she could look him in the eye. Her voice was a bit breathless when she spoke to him.

"So, Viking...do you still fear? twisted " She chuckled and let loose of one of his hands so she could wave the ends of the shawl in his line of vision.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Hauk sighed in relief when he felt the shackles unbinding his wrists. Panting slightly as she waves the sheer fabric in front of him but his eyes stay locked on hers. Sitting upright he wraps his arms tightly around her waist and claims her lips once more. I think you know the answer to that one Vilkat....Bringing his lips down her neck he nips at the hollow of her throat. Running his hand up her back as he growls deep in his throat. But next time you want to do an intervention without warning, I recommend that you do so in a softer seating else I'll punish you for it. twisted He pinches the small of her back gently for emphasis.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 pm

She snickered and then yelped as he pinched her.

"Well, you're not shaking in fear anymore, now are you?" She tried to give him an innocent look, but failed and giggled. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I knew this would go one of two ways....I'm just glad you're not too terribly mad at me for doing it."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm

He strokes her hair as she leans her head on his shoulder. Taking a deep sigh, he continues to hold her close as he thinks over what all just happened. Well no offense Vilkat but had you not reminded me of my father just now with that butch talk back there it may have very well gone a different way.....I still hate the color just so you know.....but at least I can tolerate it better I think. He looks down at his arms which still have the goosebumps but his trembling stopped long ago.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:50 pm

"Butch talk? rofl " She burst out laughing at his comment and leaned back so that she could look him in the eye.

"Hm, and here I was going to let you stay with me tonight.....but now....." Her voice trailed off and she tossed the shawl at him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 pm

User Image Ohhh....no you don't. Wrapping his arms around her again he flips them over so that Kat laid on her back on the table and he loomed over her. His blond hair a curtain around their faces as he stared deep into her eyes and ran his hand down the front of her body, Trailing his fingers lightly down to her stomach. You brought me here, you should finish it. User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 am

She yelped once again as she found herself under him. Goosebumps pricked her skin as his fingers blazed a trail down her body, and she mock rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh really now? Well, I can tell you this, Viking....I'm not finishing a damn thing in here when I have a perfectly large, very comfortable bed right down the hall. User Image"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 am

His grin got even bigger as he slipped off the table, pulling Kat up with him so that she's sitting on the edge. Alright then, I'm more than happy to move this. He then lifts her up over his shoulder and carries her to the door of the rec room. Opening it with his free hand and then closing it as they exit. Continues to carry her over his shoulder down the corridor to her room and then sets her back down on her feet at her door grinning.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am

She grinned at him as she sat on the edge of the table.

"Sounds like a pl-...Aack! Hauk!" She squealed at she was lifted up and then was set down almost as quickly after the short trip down the corridor to her quarters. She stared up at him as she opened her door.

"Ya know, I DO have legs that work perfectly fine. xp "
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am

Hauk Ulfr
His blonde hair a curtain around their faces...
{{You know... I kept not saying anything about this because I personally found it amusing, but just so you know: "blonde" = female, "blond" = male. Same pronunciation, different spelling. It's due to having a French origin, I believe. Not to single out Hauk or anything... he's certainly not the only one in the guild who has made the mistake.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am

He gave a hearty laugh as she opened the door and invited him in. Out of habit he removed his shoes at the entrance while she closed the door. That may be so, but my strides are longer and faster than yours. xp
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games