Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Yes…that…and other distractions. *She sighs* sweatdrop
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 4, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Oh yes! I must say I was totally caught off guard last night!*takes another sip* What is going on between you and this Officer Dougherty?

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Nothing. cry Officer Dougherty and I both agreed nothing of substance could come between us. But…oh…*starts to get flustered*…I just don't know what's going on with me, Eileen! stressed
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 6, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Well, they do say that opposites attract. You obviously have a thing going on for him, and it appears that he has one for you as well. But this is more or less a matter of good Vs. evil. Both of you are accustomed to being in charge of situations. One of you would have to give in to the other side. I've heard of cops turning bad, but Dougherty doesn't appear to have it in him to do so. Would you be able to handle the change on your part? And even more so, could either of you be happy with that? *she takes another drink of her now room temp toddy*

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:20 pm

*Sigh* I don't know…it's really complicated, Eileen. sweatdrop There is no way Big Paulie would just let me go with no strings attached. He doesn't work that way. *she takes a sip of her wine.*
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 1, 3, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 pm

You're gonna' have to work something out, either with this Big Paulie or with Officer Dougherty ... or more than likely, BOTH of them. *she finishes up her toddy and stands, her servient takes her glass over to the bar and returns to her side* I'm sorry, but I really must go. I will try to return tomorrow and see how things are coming along. You take care, Psyzapp. *she turns and saunters out of MW with her subservient close behind*

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 pm

*she waves at Eileen and looks around to see that she is alone. She goes to the bar and takes a look at the Drinking Competition Tally and comes to the sudden realization that Maune neglected to show up today. stressed At least Ryzan left her a note and had a good reason to miss today's competition.* I'll put up a tally tomorrow. *She picks up her wine glass and the bottle to bring to her private chambers. As she leaves she tries to think of painful ways to make Maune extremely sorry for disappointing her.*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:30 am

*walks in carrying small cases containing several miniaturized wine bottles. He sets them down on the floor by the wall, away from everything else, then casts a temporary barrier around them to ensure they do not get broken. Afterward, he quickly rushes back to the front door and holds it open*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:03 am

*slowly makes his way through the doorway, struggling to keep from dropping the large wooden crate he's bringing in. Once inside, he sets it down in one of the corners closest to the door, not wanting to take the time to find a better place for it. Immediately he sits in the nearest chair and wipes the sweat from his forehead, looking a bit irritated at Ryzan*

Why didn't you shrink my crate? stressed Or better yet... couldn't you have just shrunk them all and brought them all back yourself? stressed

*groans and rubs his lower back*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 am

*closes the door carefully and quietly, then inspects the case Tes brought in. He tries to open it, but is unsuccessful.*
Naquallain~ Will you open this case for me, Quortek? I promise I'll give you a nice, thorough massage~ wink

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:27 am

*eye twitch* That actually does not sound as enticing as you seem to think it does stare
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:32 am

*crosses his arms and frowns at Tes*
I was only trying to be nice. Besides, you look like you need it~

*walks over and rubs Tes' shoulders*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:35 am

stressed I wouldn't "need it" if you'd just shrunk the crate like you did the others. It would have taken a lot less time as well stare
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 am

Siyo.... jhal, it will be a few hours before the other cases return to normal. I thought it would be best to have at least one case "good to go", as they say. Now, if you do not mind, I need just this one last favor~

*combs his fingers through Tes' hair and coos in his ear*
Regardless of your preferences, you have to admit I do give a good massage~ I just need this case open and have a few drinks for this competition I agreed to join.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am

*cringes*
oh god.... you've really been hanging out with these MW ladies way too long *eye twitch* stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games