Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Neuro smiled when they left and turned to see Luc,"So your back boy good."He patted his head and looked around the mansion,"It should be begin."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 pm

User Image
"It has come to my attention that a Demonkin named Sverre is planning to over throw your rule Broly and take over the demon world." Hana told him. "He plans to do this by the use of his children Neuro and Soma and the use of Neuro's child Soli. How he plans to use then is still unknown but he has already taken Soma and plans to return for the other 2. I have Neuro and Soli, and well as Neuro's bride to be Marisol staying at Brago's mansion where they will be safe but I must request that something be done to save Soma and to stop Sverre."

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:12 pm

User Image

Sverre walked into the castle and led Soma into a room,"You know what to do boy."He looked at him and left.

Soma sighed and stepped into the chair, he gulped when he felt the needles starting to enter the sides of his neck, he started screaming when they did, he saw them taking his blood,"Our blood as his power source b*****d."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:20 pm

User Image
"Neuro" marisol's voice chirpped up. "Shall we retire to bed? there is not much more we can do right now until Hana and Brago get back."

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:31 pm

User Image

Neuro glanced at her,"No, let us go into the dining room for now,"He started walking there.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:36 pm

User Image
"As you wish neuro." Marisol said, following him. "Do you think I should ask someone to go fetch that girl Kisalie from the house?" She asked him before her mind switched to Hana. "Was it just me, or was Hana being very Guarded with her movements?"

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:39 pm

He half-smiled at Neuro. He was glad that he wasn't trying to kill him for what happened.

(( my stomach feels odd I think I was food poisoned again! x.x ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 pm

User Image

Neuro glanced at Marisol,"Yes fetch her and also,"He lightly squeezed her head,"Hana is pregnant Marisol that is the only logical conclusion."He sat down on at chair and looked at Luc,"Sit boy."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:47 pm

User Image
"Poor girl..." Marisol said, sitting next to him. "From what I've heard, carrying Demonkin child in you is hard. The unborn babies can be violent and make the mothers very ill and weak."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:49 pm

He sat next to neuro and tilted his head in question.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 pm

User Image

"Yes it is and the baby does not take nine months to conceive it takes less then two months for it to be born Marisol and the process can be very..."Neuro smiled sadistically,"Bad."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

broly looked at Hana.. " hmmm. Time for a secret operation. Hana and brago, you two will go there and clear a path then destroy his plan. Take whoever you need." the lord ordered.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm

User Image
"I hope the poor dear will be ok." Marisol said, giving him a dirty look. She didn't say anything but her eyes said I hope you didn't ask like that when Soli was a baby.

User Image
"As you wish, broly." Hana said. She turned to face Brago ready to leave when she doubled over in pain, falling into brago. She didn't cry out, but tears came from her eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:23 pm

"Hana...." brago exclaimed as he caught her.

" what is wrong with Hana-shi?" broly questioned.
"she's pregnant" brago responded.
"....."
Rosalia seemed to spring herself into the action due to bragos words. Rosalia walked up to Hana and touched her belly. " will this be your first one Hana?" rosalia looked at her .

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm

He sat there and kicked his legs. None of this really concerned him...
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games