Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Alright, good night dear. Take it easy alright? She waved to Psy as she left but had a small concerned frown on her face. Some guy? Why do I have a bad feeling about this? She ponders it as she sips her drink but knows that Psy is a big girl and can take care of herself.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm

After a little longer of sipping her drink and when it looked like no one else was gonna show up tonight. Liada went to clean her glass and head home for the night.

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:40 am

*Feeling the tension in the air this morning while he's getting ready for work, William decides he should probably initiate this conversation because she's doing anything and everything to avoid their "discussion." While shaving and wearing a bath towel, he broaches the subject * Trina. About that speeding ticket… neutral *She sits down on a padded ornate stool to hear him out, clasping her hands and placing them on the knee of her crossed legs. He tries to think of best way to approach it with her.* …Trina, Love…About your ticket. You need to… *She rolls her eyes and interrupts.* rolleyes A complete misunderstanding. You see, I was VERY late to an important appointment and … *He puts down his razor and gives her a look she's never seen before.* Pietrina. stare PAY your fine and I don't want to hear about the type of behavior you directed toward a fellow police officer EVER AGAIN! stare *He looks at her with conviction, picks up his razor and continues to shave.

She sits there taken aback for a bit and then stands.* "Type of behavior?!" User Image Just what kind of nonsense did that COP fill your head with!! stressed That cop pulled me over ON PURPOSE! User Image I bet he was just waiting there until I left just to harass me! evil Just fix it, William. gonk You have a position of authority and all this "seniority," don't you?! I'm YOUR WIFE! Doesn't that grant me some kind of "cop immunity" or something?! User Image NONE of those other cops pay me respect! talk2hand

*He can't believe what he's hearing. User Image He finishes his shave, puts his razor down again and turns to her.* Pietrina, the cops DO respect you! neutral But you simply MUST follow the rules of the road and not endanger yourself OR any other drivers! If you get pulled over, you need to be truthful with the officer who stopped you. No irrational behavior…be cool, calm and collected. That will be in your favor. Just PAY the ticket! It's already in the system. User Image

*Mouth agape and irritated, she goes up to him to make her plea.* I DIDN'T LIE TO THAT COP!!! scream That sonofabitch told you I LIED!! stressed Why can't you just make it go away?! gonk

*He crosses his arms over his broad chest and stands firm.* IT'S YOUR CIVIL DUTY TO PAY THE FINE FOR YOUR TRAFFIC VIOLATION!! User Image It's a traffic violation… PAY IT AND BE DONE WITH IT! User Image Don't think for a minute I didn't hear about the warning you got for running a stop sign OR about the BRIBE you offered to get out of your offense! User Image You CANNOT BEHAVE LIKE THAT! You are MY WIFE! evil

*She scoffs.* Why even HAVE seniority if you can't use it?!! talk2hand *she starts to walk away but he suddenly grabs her by the arms and glares at her as he raises his voice like he never has before to her. DAMNIT TRINA!!! scream stressed DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN IN AN ACCIDENT?!! evil YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HURT OR HURT SOMEONE ELSE?!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!!! scream stressed

*She stands there stunned as he grips her by the upper arms while yelling at her. User Image Her lower lip starts to tremble. crying He sees the look in her eyes and loosens his grip on her, pulls her into his arms and holds her. He kisses the top of her head before speaking.* I'm sorry. sweatdrop I didn't mean to scare you. I love you so much. heart You are everything to me. If you get me your ticket, I will see that it's paid. neutral *She nods as she hugs him User Image and he pulls her back gently to look her in the eyes* But NO MORE! No more of this. neutral You obey the traffic laws. User Image *She discretely puts her arm behind her back where he can't see and crosses her fingers as she nods. User Image* That's my girl. wink
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:57 am

{{Wha....? He'll cover up the fact she put out a hit on Big Paulie and his gang, who were brutally murdered, but not a speeding ticket!? scream What kind of BS is this? stare *walks off grumbling about stupid speed limits* }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 am

ThisEmptySoul
{{Wha....? He'll cover up the fact she put out a hit on Big Paulie and his gang, who were brutally murdered, but not a speeding ticket!? scream What kind of BS is this? stare *walks off grumbling about stupid speed limits* }}

(( rofl But that was "different" rofl rofl rofl xd That allowed them to marry....kinda... rofl xd ))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Hauk came in through the side entrance from the club looking worn and exhausted. Was a long shift last night at the club and he had to go back in a few hours to cover Tony's sick day. He went behind the bar to pull out a bottled water and sat down for a moment to rest on the stool.

He debated whether to head back to the Den and rest for those few hours or just relax around town since the weather was nice. He doubted Kat would be home in her chambers downstairs since she had work today so that option was out.

Getting out his phone he decided to send a text to her while he had the break.

Viking to Vilkat
Hey Vilkat, just wondered how your day was going? Pulling kind of a double shift tonight at the club so I'll be roaming around town before heading back here to IR. Maybe we could hang out this week if you're open?

User Image ~your Viking

Hitting the send button he swigs some of his water before getting up and heading out the front doors. Going around the building he gets to his bike, throwing on his helmet and his jacket on he gets on and starts up the engine. Kicking off the stand he drives off into town looking for a good place to just hang out and rest a bit.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:01 pm

She had been working downstairs in her quarters and had had her phone on silent to she wouldn't be distracted. When she finally got around to checking her phone, she saw she had a text from Hauk. Smiling, she read it and sent him a reponse.

Kat's text to Hauk
Let me know what you have in mind, I'm sure I can juggle things around and meet up with you sometime this week. User Image ~Kat

She went to her bedroom and debated on changing into some club wear in case she decided to pop into IR later in the evening.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:57 pm

*Strides through MW to go to IR. ninja She needs to let off some steam.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 pm

*Comes back from IR and walks over to the Jade Dragon, putting up her hand as she walks right by the host and to the Kitchen to talk to the chef who's preparing her "special" dishes.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:38 pm

*Walks right into the kitchen and grabs the chef by the shirt, hauling him near Karrie's office. She's about to speak but looks into the office.* User Image Who the HELL painted this place? mad I didn't look over any design plan! stressed WHY did I go and spend all that time and money getting this place all FENG SHUI when someone is going to go and THROW OFF ALL THE CHI IN THIS PLACE?!!! scream stressed *pinches the bridge of her nose and shakes her head.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Kat entered the bar and headed behind the counter. She had had a very productive day and was in an especially good mood. She decided to make a glass of Tokyo Bubbly using some of the champagne and sake they kept in the bar. Humming to herself, she made her drink and then held her glass up in a silent toast to herself before taking a sip.

Satisfied with the result, she went around and took a seat at the counter.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

*The chef simply stares at her not really knowing what to say or how to comment on Chef Karrie's office. sweatdrop She decides that now is not the time to get into a decorating debate and will deal with it later. rolleyes So…how is the perfecting going? I would like to start sampling and you've been procrastinating. stare *The chef nods and puts his hands up with open palms as he speaks to her* User Image Mistress Psy, please Madam. I'm an "arteest" and you've asked for something very specific. I've been painstakingly perfecting creations that will be sure and "wow" you using the special ingredients you've requested. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:58 pm

*She taps her foot as she places a hand on her hip. She CAN understand the time it takes a true creative to achieve genius. neutral He promises her next week…next week he will be finished. She reluctantly agrees to the extra time he needs and leaves the kitchen.

She goes back to the Main Bar and gets another glass of ice water as she grins at Katana.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Psy's grin, noting how her friend was dressed.

"Well, don't we look like the cat that ate the canary. What are you up to now? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 pm

User Image *Looks down at what she's wearing and then back up at Katana.* If you haven't noticed…IT HOT! gonk I have to wear something if I come up here! stressed So I want it to be as little as I can get away with!! gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games