Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

She sighed, "Psy, I don't know what I want. I enjoy his company, we have good times together. I told him I wanted to take some time before we moved on to the next level, so to speak. I'm afraid something will go wrong if it moves too fast. neutral "

She returned to her seat and took a sip of her drink. "I mean, even though Justin and I were exclusive, we found out that we really didn't have a lot in common outside of the bedroom. "
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Time to build a relationship is very wise. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm

She nodded, "I agree, and that's why Hauk and I are hanging out mostly. Real casual type stuff, watching movies and whatnot. I even drug him to the grocery store with me last weekend. lol "
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 pm

*Nods. She'd love to go out this weekend to the opera or something, somewhere. But she really has no idea what this weekend has in store for her if her husband is still displeased with her. sweatdrop * Sounds like you are having fun then. That's good. User Image *She puts her water glass in the dishwasher after finishing her water.* Well, goodnight Kat. Good luck with your dinner. User Image *She leaves entering her office, doing the security measures and heading down the corridor to her chamber doors. She unlocks them and closes the double doors behind her, then locks them.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm

She smiled and waved to Psy as she left the bar.

"Night, Psy...and thanks! User Image" She went back to sipping her drink and pulled out her phone to check her messages and email.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Liada walks in through the main doors. Leaning her head from side to side until she hears the popping sound of her bones cracking to release tension and she waves to Kat as she heads to the bar. Evening hun, how are things for my favorite Bratty Katty today? xp

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:35 pm

She looked up from her phone and smiled at Liada.

"I'm good. What about you? Staying out of trouble? biggrin "
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:41 pm

She goes to make a drink with her usual mix's and then turns to look at Kat leaning on the counter. Of course! It was a gorgeous day out so I went out and about to collect some bugs and ingredients from the forest. Oddest thing though I thought I saw Draa wandering around the woods. So weird....User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:44 pm

She snickered, "You mean he's not camped out in the club chasing 'ho's for a change? lol Wonder what he was doing out in the woods?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Meanwhile in the upstairs floor of IR. Hauk was sitting down at one of the booths to take a break so he takes the opportunity to text Kat.

Viking to Vilkat
Hey Vilkat, just wanted to let you know my schedule is open on Sunday if you wanted to do the dinner then. Lemme know what time you want and if there's anything you want me to bring. I can also bring some movies from home if you wanna watch something after.

~ Hauk User Image

He hits the send button and then chugs down some of his bottled water.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:48 pm

I know right? He never seems to leave the club since he was done grunny sitting for Leko. I have no idea why he would be out there but he seemed to be searching for something. Poor poor elf. She sipped her drink running her fingers through her hair and out of her face.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 pm

She was about to comment back to Liada when her phone buzzed. She read the text from Hauk and smiled as she sent him a quick reply.

Kat's text to Hauk
Sunday should be fine. Bring whatever you want, I have a lot of movies on hand, plus the on-demand channels too. You can come over whenever, just let me know so I can let you in. User Image ~Kat

She sent the text and looked back at Liada.

"There's no telling why he'd be out there. Was Miro with him or was he alone? I know Draa has taken Miro to the portal that leads back to her world before, but I have no idea where it's located."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:02 am

Just before his break was over Hauk's phone buzzed to see that Kat responded. Smiling he sets up a quick reply for her.

Viking to Vilkat
Alright, how's about 6pm sound? Can't wait to see ya again. I hope your work isn't draining you.

~ Hauk User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 am

Nope he seemed alone. Didn't see hair or hide of Miro with him. Which is a first since they seemed to be glued at the hip these days. You think he's getting affected by that doll?

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 am

She sipped her drink and then rolled her eyes at Liada's comment.

"Pft, I'm almost positive he is. He's been acting stranger than he normally does. Especially after what happened that night before I came out to your place for the Fourth."

Her phone buzzed again and she couldn't help but smile again at his text.

Kat's text to Hauk
6pm sounds fine. Can't wait to see you either. wink And work is fine, so quit worrying so much. biggrin ~Kat

She hit send and set her phone back down on the bar.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games