Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 pm

User Image
"yes..." Hana said to Rosalia Tears going down her face. She held on to Brago for support.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Neuro smiled widely"I assure you I did everything to help when Soli was being born."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Brago held her close as she cried."

rosalia just looked at hana " Dont worry, the first ones always the hardest, they just fly out afterwards." rosalia giggled.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:57 pm

User Image
"This one punches like Brago though and its only 2 weeks in to my pregnacy" Hana said, trying to smile.

User Image
Marisol smiled at him. She didn't say anything but she hoped that if she bore Neuro another child he would help take care of her and the child.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:53 am

"'dont lose faith Hana-shi. The reward is worth the pain." she smiled.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 am

Neuro glanced at her,"If you do become pregant then I will take care of it Marisol."He smiled,"I did enjoy having Soli around as a child."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 am

"Well isn't this nice? A family reunion in some sort!" A known voice echoed through the halls and yes. Kerat was there. Oh how he must be hated by now but it was needed to be harsh from time to time. No matter what the cost where. Immortals lived long and just as countries was once killing each other of they where now allied. It was just natural that when one side wasn't clear then metal arms needed to cross blades. As Kerat knew is that Armageddon should be upon the world but it had not.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 am

Sverre looked around the castle and placed his hand on the gates closing them,"Let's see what they do."He walked along the castle and placed the riddles along the corridor and walked back into the room with Soma,"How are you doing?"He looked at him.

Soma let his gaze slid over to him,"I'm just great."he said this with sarcasm,"Why? and why our blood."He said this heavily, he felt he would pass out.

Sverre frowned,"Because your blood can produce strong blood magic and also those girls need to feed."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:43 am

" a fool Invades my castle" The demon lord bellowed boredly.
" Hun, shush, it's not a fool its a vampire master. " Rosalia explained.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 am

User Image
Hana hiss and bared her fangs at Kerat. A few pieces of her hair bleached white. She still hung onto brago, but her aura was starting to lash out at Kerat.

User Image
Marisol laughed. "Atleast that shows you will be a good father if i do have a child."

User Image
Kisalie arrived at the mansion and walked in. the servent who had come and gotten her lead her to a room where she laid down.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 am

" were outta here. Mission accepted father" brago withdrew the orb and teleported back to his mansion. " calm yourself, Hana. Remember the baby."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:08 am

User Image
Hana took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. She sat down in a near by chair, holding Brago's hand. "This is going to be stressful...." she sighed.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:17 am

"Hana I'm sorry, I must ask. For the next few weeks, what will I do about sex?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:25 am

User Image
Hana's eyes looked at him pleading. "Please, can you not wait till after the baby?" she asked him, sounding tired. She had enough to deal with right now and didn't need him starting this.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:33 am

Brago was simply not the man who could wait. " uhh I'll try "
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games