Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:09 pm
{Lol, inorite? Gaia came out with some wicked new emotes.
SEEEEEEECREEEEEEEEET.
Oh, and have you ever played Catherine? I'm at the v****a monster boss thingy and it is a b***h. GAWD.}

Larai giggled. "I don't blaim you~ It's hard to leave such refreshing waters and sights..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 pm
((Srsly?! Where? I don't see any new ones right now. D: ))
((AND OH GOD INORITE?! I have it, and I'm already on a second playthrough (not counting my multiple saves to get multiple endings the first time around) >w> But I'm too busy with L.A. Noire atm. xD ))

"GAH!" Daemon yelped, suddenly floating into a cave he did not realize existed behind the waterfall. But really, how silly for a couple of genre savvy thieves not to check behind the waterfall.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm
"Larai...? I think you should come see this!" Daemon called from behind the waterfall as he picked himself up, a shall pool at the mouth of the cave before it sloped up slightly and further in.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 pm
{Look at the available icons. There should be a scroll down menu available, similar to Post Style and Post Action - but above the text box itself. Click on it and choose whichever emotes bin you want to look at. emotion_awesome
Will you get the 'bad' endings anyway if you max out the morality meter you're going for?
I hope you have fun with LA Noire. biggrin }

Hearing Daemon's yelp, Larai immediately swam over as quickly as she could. Upon entering the secret cave, she got herself up and looked about. "Well, well, well! What do you know?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 pm
((Oh ho ho! The Zelly approves. The Zelly approves very muchly. emotion_dealwithit ))
((And not necessarily. There are two good and one bad ending for both females respectively, plus two other endings. Which one you get does depend on where your meter is, but also on something else during endgame... cat_ninja ))
((And at the rate I'm going, I'm going to have L.A. Noire lulz to tell as well. emotion_c8 ))
((And now watch me never use the normal emotes ever again because I've used them for years and want something fresh and new. cat_surprised ))

"Looks like we got our exploration in sooner than we thought." Daemon said sticking his arm into the shadowed wall to pull out a couple of towels, lest they catch a cold from still being dripping wet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:52 pm
((Bampu))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 pm
{I'm glad I could help~
Ah, okay. I'm currently going after Katherine and I have it pretty much around maxed out for the blue meter. I like the look of Catherine, buuuut...she seems a little slutty to me. Kind of expected, though, since she is a succubus.
Sweet~ :3
Lolol, inorite?}

Larai chuckled and nodded. "Yup! Now, to keep our eyes out for grues and treasure..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 pm
((And to make your life easier, if you're going for all the endings make multiple save slots during the endgame and keep an FAQ up. You'll thank me later.))
((Probably one of my favorite LAN stories so far is a car chase that ended on an amusing note. Bad guy drives off two, maybe three story cliff and has enough speed to go flying fifty feet before crashing on the ground. I don't and only go about twenty feet before landing flat on the ground, the impact making my wheels fall off but causing no other damage to my car. XD Believe me, if I could record my mishaps, I would, because these are the stories that words just can't do justice to.))
((Also, the set up for the "Camera Obscura" street crime made me lol.))

"Can't you do some sort of light spell or something?" Daemon suggested. Considering his power, he had no problems with seeing in the dark, but Larai not so much.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:23 pm
{Okai, thank you very much. :3
Lol, I remember watching my mom do those. It was funny watching her curse out every time she ran into a building. XD}

With a simple 'snap!' of her fingers, a small orb of light floated between them both, lighting up the cave just enough for them to see clearly. "You mean like this?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 pm
((Yeah, that happens more often than I'd like....))
((And appropriate siggy is appropriate.))

"Not that I wouldn't mind leading you by hand through these terrifyingly dark caverns." Daemon said with a teasing smile as he tossed his towel back into the shadows before starting to walk ahead, hoping to find riches and mystery instead of a whole lot of rock.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:58 pm
{Why are most video game driving mechanics always either too clunky or too sensitive? D:
Inorite, lol}

"Then should I dispell this light orb right now and make you carry me like a princess through these tunnels?" Larai asked in a half-joking manner, grinning from ear to ear as she dried herself off with the towel.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 pm
((I think Mario Kart has a nice middle zone though.))

"I'd hate to think I was spoiling you though." Daemon teased as he waited for her a little farther along.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:11 pm
{I haven't played it as of yet. What'sit like? :3}

Larai giggled. "So? What's so bad about spoiling me every now and then? You know I could spoil you too when the day's over and done with~" she teased playfully.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 pm
((I don't know about other locales, but there is an arcade version in the area. It's pretty fun, letting you race around different Mario-esque courses, some familiar like Bowser's Castle or Pianta Beach from Super Mario Sunshine, others special for the game, like Rainbow Road, which is a series staple. Rules for the games vary, in terms of characters, since the cast is slightly different from game to game, but they all fall into a weight class, which has its own set of carts, each with different stats, and then you also can pick up items to screw with others on the track, like throwing down banana peels, or hurling shells at people. My personal favorite was Mario Kart Double Dash on the GC, since every character (or rather pair of characters) had their own unique item that only they could use, but that was done away with in Mario Kart Wii. cat_emo ))

Daemon couldn't help but laugh. "How on earth you became the woman today I'll never know. I could swear you were completely against sex when we first met, and I'm talking about when you were eight years old!"

((I suggest going on youtube and looking it up though, if you want more of an experience. I recommend Double Dash's Rainbow Road. It's always one of the last tracks you unlock, always one of the hardest, and only gets more impressive and colorful with each game.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:40 pm
{Alright, thanks for the info. I'll be sure to check this out. :3
Okai, I'll do that.}

"Well, I was a little girl back then." Larai chuckled. "Not only that, but things change as time goes by. Things you fear become things you love, people you hate become people you trust..." She skipped on over to hug Daemon from behind, pressing herself against him with a broad grin. "Plus, we were both different then. We used to be polar opposites. Now look at us!" she laughed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games