Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm

"So now I'm an imp?" She hissed slightly when he found the spot on her neck that was her weakness.

"I'm finding this much more entertaining than the movie, Viking." She slipped a hand behind his neck and gently turned him to face her before she kissed him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Vilkat...imp...temptress...I could name a lot of things for you if you wanted...Moaning into the kiss he deepens it as he moves out from under Kat and above her. Sitting on one knee so that his full weight wasn't on her, his hand moves up along her leg and caress's her side. His tongue teases on her lips begging for entry as he continues to kiss her hungrily.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:26 pm

She deepened the kiss, wrapping one arm around his neck and the other around his waist, arching against him slightly and moaning softly. She felt as if every sensation was heightened somehow. She hooked an ankle behind his thigh, pulling him closer to her, wanting to feel next to her.

She gently raked her nails down his back and kissed him with the same hunger, wanting more, but not wanting to break the kiss to tell him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Groaning from feeling her nails down his back spurred the Viking to become more bold. When Kat pulled his body closer to hers he ran both hands down her sides to pull up the hem of her dress up above her hips to press against her letting her know what she was doing to him. He growled low in his throat as his hand roamed up to her hair and twined his fingers through the strands. Moving his warm lips back down her neck, biting, licking. Teasing her at her collarbone before moving further down to the valley hidden under the neckline of her dress.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:44 pm

She pressed her hips against his and closed her eyes, reveling in the feel of his lips on her skin. She wound her fingers into his hair and guided him to where he he was seeking. She moaned softly and arched herself against his mouth.

She swallowed, and exhaled a shaky breath. "I'm thinking maybe we should move to where we have a bit more room, Viking." She moaned again as he continued his assault on her senses.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Hauk almost didn't hear Kat at first as he tasted her skin and moaned at the feel of her body against his. Her hair tugging brought his attention back slightly and he looked up at her with a searing heat. S-sounds like a plan. Leaning up to claim her lips once more and wraps his arm around her legs and the other around her back before lifting her from the couch and moves swiftly to her room, forgetting completely that the movie was still playing on the TV and getting to the closing credits.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Once they were in her bedroom, he laid her gently on the bed and she pulled him down to her. Her fingers fumbled on the buttons of his shirt, and she finally got them undone, no thanks to her trembling fingers. She peeled the shirt off him and traced her fingers down his broad chest, intent on undoing the button on his pants next.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Throwing his shirt aside he runs his hand back up her leg to undo her garter and slip off one stocking. Then switching to the other before helping Kat slip off his pants. He moves off the bed long enough to kick them aside along with his shoes and socks and then joins Kat on the bed again. He smiles evilly at her before pushing her dress further up to remove it and trails hot kisses up her stomach.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

She sat up and slipped the dress over her head and tossed it on the floor near Hauk's clothes. Giving him a heated gaze, she gently pushed him so that he was laying on his back. She moved to straddle him, leaning down to kiss him hard, her hair slipping off her shoulder and drifting down to graze his arm.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 pm

His breathing became labored as Kat leaned down to him. Unhooking one of the last pieces of clothing on her his hands moved to her front and caressed her chest, then moved down to hold her hips as he bucked his hips slowly.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 pm

She gasped and her hips matched his rhythm, and she leaned down to whisper in his ear, urging him on and telling him what she wanted as her hands explored his body.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Unable to stand much more Hauk flipped them around and leaned down to have his lips explore every area of Kat's skin while his hands explored lower. For the next hour or so the pair finally released a lot of the pent up needs they've been pushing aside until they were spent to the last drop of energy.

He falls back onto the pillow panting heavily and pulls Kat close to him. His hair fans all about his head as he stares up at the ceiling for a moment rewinding all that just happened. Once he catches his breath he smiles down at her and strokes her cheek with his thumb. Okay....Vilkat definitely suits you for a nickname..... twisted

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:48 pm

She chuckled softly as her hand drew lazy patterns on his chest.

"Glad I can live up to it, Viking." She angled her head to kiss him on the neck, and then sighed contentedly. "I take it you're not disappointed? xd "

She giggled and draped her leg over his, snuggling up closer to him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 pm

He laughed and ran his fingers through her hair. Brushing back her bangs as he left light kisses on her forehead and cheeks. How could I be with that fiery spirit. Dare I ask the same?

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm

"Hmmmmm, now what do you think, Viking?" Her hand continued its lazy wandering over his skin.

"I don't know....I may need another demonstration just to be sure. twisted " She gave him a smoldering look as her hand slipped lower, her fingers barely grazing his skin.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games