Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Travis just shook his head.

"Yeah..." Kevin said with a nod, remembering the paintball incident that happened shortly after he had first arrived in town.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Jen smiled, "Well, if that's all you have to say about my little outfit...I guess I'll just go change now!" she said.
------------------------
Courtny nodded, "Yup, I laughed so hard when they shot her with paintballs...I wish they hadn't had to hit all of us though..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Travis just stood.

"Y-yeah, I don't think you and the others really deserved it, just Cici..." Kevin said.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Jen sat down, and waited. "If the look on his face was any indication, he should be here shortly..."
----------------------
Courtney laughed, "Oh, Natasha, Michelle and I were in on it! Ashley had no idea though, but oh well, she's just Cici's little minion anyway!" she said, putting her menu down. "Cici doesn't know I helped though, but somthing tells me she knows Michelle and Natasha did somhow..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Travis found a nearby rag and wiped off the nose-blood and the bit of drool he had been covering, then walked in after Jen.

"I don't think Cici even likes Natasha and Michelle." Kevin said, not sure if Courtny knew he had fired one of the paintballs, or, more accurately, been forced to by Jorja.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Jen smiled when she heard someone comming. She came out of her room and dragged Travis back inside with her.
----------------------
"They used to be friends....freshman year, but when Natasha starting talking about Jorja all the time...Cici started getting mad at her. Michelle always hated Cici for that. But I thik that's because Chelly knew Tasha was a lesbien the whole time." She explained. "Then they met Ringo and we all became friends...making Cici even madder... she keeps saying mean things about Jorja and Ringo too...and she keeps making remarks about when Jorja and Zee were broken up for a while."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Kevin sighed slightly, "How can anyone even really be 'friends' with Cici, anyways?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Jen smiled at Travis, her legs wraped tightly around his waist. "Well, aren't you fiesty? And in public too!" Jen had had her arms around Travis' neck, but she let go and leaned back until she was completly upsidecown, "Hope you can keep your balance...cause i don't want to fall on my head.
--------------------------
Courtney shruged, "Zee used to be friends with her, when she was in middleschool, and before she was a cheerleader. And before he dated Jorja. But when they started dating, she changed, we thik she liked him, which is why she started all those nasty rumors..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:24 pm

"I'll do my best." Travis said.

"Oh..." Kevin said.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Jen giggled, as she sat back up. "Well, I hope you feel better now." Jen said as she let go of Travis and put herfeet back on the ground.
----------------------
"Well...maybe we should talk about somthing else..." Courtney said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:44 pm

"I do, but I'm not done feeling better yet." Travis said with a smile.

"Okay..." Kevin said.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Jen smiled back, "Oh really now?" she asked.
----------------------
"Sooo..." Courtney said, unsure what to say.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:55 pm

"Umm... so... how do you like the school?" Kevin said, not sure what else to say.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:38 pm

((im guessing you want me to post first? lol))
Jen leaned against the wall panting heavily."Okay...I think...we should go...before someone finds us in here doing this!" she said breathing hard.
----------------
"Beethoven Academy is great! The teachers are nice, and so are most the students!" Courtney said, "...how do you like it there?"

Kuro-neko-Gen

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 pm

((lol sorry for the wait...my d**k of a little brother thought it would be funny to put parental controls on the wii))
((so after i figured it out (1337...not that hard matt) i had to go kick his a** and turn off the parental controls))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games