Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:47 pm
((Oo, and awesome teacher Jen derp'd yesterday (her words, not mine). We were going over some annoying topic that she told us was painful and the discovered that something was horribly wrong with her notes and just said 'screw it, we'll cover this later'. So we got let out early and only had to talk about the comic book we're reading. XD ))

Daemon seemed to scrunch his mouth up in thought. "I'd counter that, but you are less snarky than you were back then." he said with a small chuckle before looking at her over his shoulder as he rested his hands on hers. "And you're stealing my role. Normally it's the guy wrapping his arms around the lady's waist."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:55 pm
{Lol. XD Lucky!}

Larai grinned all the more. "So? If you want to do it that bad, say the magic word and I'll let go~" she teased playfully once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm
"Like I even need to go that far." Daemon said, easily disappearing and reappearing behind her thanks to his mad shadow skillz and wrapping his arms around her. "Come on, if we keep stopping to be lovey dovey like this, we'll never get to looting this place." he said giving her a peck on the cheek before releasing her and starting to walk again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:40 am
"Oh, fine." Larai huffed, giving a playful pout before following along. She wondered what kind of treasure they would find, assuming they found any.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 am
((Do you want to 'create' the tomb/ruins/whatever or shall I?))

"Certainly feels like we've found something." Daemon said, running his hand along the wall as they walked, ancient carvings of some sort starting to become more abundant the further in they walked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:01 am
{Please will you this time?}

"I wonder if we'll be able to make any money off of it. Or take anything as deccorative trophies for our cozy little cave." Larai replied with a broad grin.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:10 am
"Well I'd doubt there's anyone left to care if we did." Daemon with a chuckle when he heard a faint cracking sound and stopped. "...Did you hear something?" It happened again, a little louder this time when the floor beneath them suddenly gave way causing them to plummet down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:31 pm
Larai, caught entirely off guard by the floor crumbling beneath them, yelped. Before long she called out, "Daemon! Catch me!" Mostly, of course, since she was certain she couldn't make trampoline like barriers to catch herself below like her mother could.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm
Daemon had already swooped down beneath her as Larai called for help and shortly had her in his arms, slowly flapping his wings and hovering there for a moment as he peered down the hole. "I've never been so thankful to have wings until now; that could have been disastrous..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:44 pm
Larai held on tightly, not liking the thought of falling to her death all too much. With a nervous laugh she replied, "Yeah! Things could've ended up way worse."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:56 pm
"I think you may want to bring up your light source again...You'll probably want to see this..." Daemon said, looking around the dark space he landed in as he set Larai back down on her feet after a slow, but brief descent down the hole.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 pm
Larai snapped her fingers once more, illuminating the area around them with light.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:30 pm
They seemed to have fallen into some sort of treasure room, the walls decorated with paintings and carvings in an ancient language, the rest of the room packed with all sorts of items made of sparkling golds and silvers, and a variety of other materials painted and carved to beauty. There was a door opposite them that lead further down a corridor into the rest of the ancient relic.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 pm
Larai looked about in wonder and delight, her face lighting up with the metaphorical brightness and joy of the radiant sun. Once it was safe, she began scurrying about, pocketing the choicest bits of treasure - her eyes radiating with a strong blend of merriment and greed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:25 pm
"Careful, lord knows what could have a voodoo curse attached." Daemon said with a chuckle as he examined the walls, rather more interested in the paintings and carvings than the mountains of treasure.

((I'm blaming my art history class for this. I've always thought ancient Egyptian stuff was awesome, and we just went over that stuff a short while ago. XD ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games