Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

pinksakura-airi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:00 am
konnichiwa heart heart heart heart
first of all i want to thank u for inviting me here i love the guild its really nice ok something about my self eh???????
well.................. im pinksakura-airi but u may call me airi i love green and pink stuff i like sakura(cherryblossom) and lily,rose,hibiscus,lavender i like strawberries and sushi,mochi,melons i like japanese band especially c-ute i can speak japanese,german,french,english,tagalog,1dailect,a bit of fokien(chinese language) and spanish yay go me well hope i'll meet new friends here.................... heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
p.s. pls be nice to me 3nodding blaugh 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:20 am
Hello! Welcome to the guild everyone! 3nodding  

Strideo
Crew

hot_emo101

Newbie Shopper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:22 am
hi
my name is melanie
but my friends call me mel or mel mel
im 13 yrs old
and im a girl not a boy[[just to let you kno]]
and thats about it
that i want to say for now xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:13 pm
~Hey~
Just got invited here yesterday, so I'm really new to this place.
Name's Kaytlyn, but you can all call me Kay
I's 13 years old (and proud of it)
^-^ And I like using smiley faces XD~

Kaytlyn Hakune

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:52 pm
Awesome! Thank you for joining. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:56 pm
Im Doris.
Fifteen.
i live in Florida.
anduhm.

im asian x)

[purple banana]

Oval

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 pm
Hi! I'm Jess, I'm 18 and I live in Pennsylvania. I am addicted to books and love to travel. I play The Sims 2 and am an avid amateur photographer.

And currently I am supporting Barton. GO BARTON!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:40 pm
Heyy, peeps.

I'm Star. Or Jade. Or Fern. Or Mai. Or Sis.

I don't care what you call me, as long as I know you are.

Anyways, I got invited to this guild a couple days ago, and am just making my first post. That okay with you?

So, I'm 14, living in Ontario Canada. I like animals, am a vegetarian, and a drama queen. I like acting, and hope one day to become an author, or actress.

I like designing, and altering clothing that either are too old, or just don't have enough flair. I'm currently going into Grade 9 in September, so wish me luck, a'ight?

I have tons of friends, not so much on Gaia, but alot in real life. When joining roleplays, I like using real life pictures.

The only thing I do on Gaia is message people, roleplay, and sometimes play games, when I'm extremely bored. I support Durem, the best of the four choices.

I don't really like using emoticons, and I don't really like pandas. Pandas are kind of scary.

I like llamas, cats, and lots of other animals.

I also just recently had a close friend pass away, from a motorcycle accident. Details in my profile.

I usually only roleplay the following genres:

[x]Comedy
[x]Romance
[x]Adventure
[x]Survival
[x]Fantasy
[x]Fan
[x]School/University
[x]Chatrooms

I don't like these genres at all:

[o]Science Fiction
[o]Medievel
[o]War
[o]Battle
[o]Mental Ward/Insanity

I have many roleplay characters, that I switch up and mix up. Sometimes reuse.

That's about it for now. If there's anything else, you'll find out sooner or later.

Peace In.

Dysfunctional Monster

Invisible Friend

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100

RynnTheRaven

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:37 pm
P:
Im erin
^^
this is my first 'major guild' ive joined
D:
and its kinda scary and big...
xD
but its pretty cool
i is single...
kinda crushin on some one but i doubt they like me..
Dx
no one ever does..

biggrin
im also known as KOTORgamegirl on kupika
anywhere else, it's probably RynnTheRaven..
including myspace
;D
im always up for new friends
also im a smiley whore
pretty literally as you can see
^.~
i am an extreme avatard (*sob* too bad its over)
and a rabid fangirl of kakashi and zuko
>D

I love to write and alot of people say im good at it but i doubt myself...
alot
P:
biggrin
im also an excellent photographer

weeelll~
that's pretty much it
im going to try and be one of the best members here
x3
cause being important makes me all warm and fuzzeh inside
>D
lulz
oh, also, im starting a group fanfic on avatar:the last airbender
:3
check it out, for me?
plz?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=383795  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Hello, all! I came here via the random PM. Yay random guild invitations! I usually don't like random guild requests, but this guild looked like exactly what I was looking for. I'm probably one of the youngest members, being in middle school. I live in the wonderfully treeful state of Pennsylvania, USA. My favorite color is green, and my first and second most favoritest bands in the world are OneRepublic and Coldplay respectively. I like nice people and I don't like mean people. I'm extremely random and my favorite word is "defenestration"--look it up. I'm also a grammar freak. The day I use chatspeak will be the day pigs begin to fly (which actually may not be very far away, so nevermind about that one). I say "so yeah" a lot to end whatever I say out of habit. You can call me Ebil Tom4t0 or Perri or whatever else you feel is necessary. biggrin By the way, I LOOOVE to graphic design, so if you want a banner or logo or signature or other random thing, PM me. So yeah.  

Ebil Tom4t0

CheeshireCat

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:58 pm
Hi there! I just got invited, so here I am. 3nodding
I'm 19 and I love music(I'm a pianist).
This is my first acoount on Gaia and I've signed in less than a month ago. This is the first guild I join.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:01 pm
Better to have helped you and let you win,

Hey everyone! I just got invited and joined because it seemed like an interesting guild. I'm 16 (17 in a few weeks), a girl, and have had an account on Gaia for 4+ years. Usually my posts match my avatar, but I just changed it yesturday for the Rejected Olympics. Outside of Gaia, I play the piano, figure skate, and drink Starbucks. I hope that I'll meet some interesting people here!

than never to have touched your skin.

iccgirl

x_assassin_princess_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:19 am
hi im princess,22,from philippines well i got this invitation to this guild kinda like it here well hope to got new friends here  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 am
[intro]

Hello everyone, I'm Captain Linda. Or just Linda. Or maybe just Captain. Whichever you decide to pick.

I come from deep south Texas (the place that's currently getting hammered by the hurricane, Dolly), and like most of the residents in the area, I am Hispanic. I joined in March of 2004, so I guess that makes me an old fart of a gaian. I am to be a junior in my high school (although my credits say I am to be a senior; I just don't want to skip a grade), and I'm also taking driver's ed.

My interests include the guitar (classical is my favorite; it's the most difficult to play in comparison to simple power chords), cross-country, music in general, and (strangely enough) video games. I'm in a flat denial that I'm a video game fanatic.
I have somewhat of a general knowledge on different topics (like mostly everyone else) and am trying to get even more college hours on Biology I. <---Overachiever in me
I dislike ignorant, rambling-on-nonsense people (though I try not to show it), so if I get snappy, I'm sorry in advance.
Oh, and I'm a bit of a grammer freak. Not too much. Just somewhat.
I was invited via strange, random PM, and I liked what I saw, so here I am.

[/end intro]

Captain Linda

Distinct Gaian

-LyCkAxLoVe-

Fluffy Bunny

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:57 am
hello!!

my name is -LyCkAxLoVe- but you can call me Lycka for short

3nodding

i've been in Gaia since 2004 but my first account got hacked and then i came back 2005 and made this account... 3nodding

i'm half filipina-half indian. (no racism please) and you can visit my profile for more info about me 3nodding

thanks for inviting me to this guild!~
User Image
User Image  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games