Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 pm
Why do I get the feeling that Sypher is gonna get himself killed?

Or that Suzume is going to interfere and risk her life? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 am
I wanna see someone die!  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:05 am
Ruhi: If a fight it must be, a fight it will be.
It will be up to Mi to keep the fool leashed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 am
Mana: Indeed. XD

I wonder if this will destroy the treaty between Kumo and Kiri though? XD  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 am
Ruhi: Whether or not it does, it wouldn't be tactically sound for Kirigakure for just Sypher. Zay wouldn't likely participate unless Mi's life was in danger, because Sypher is originally from Cloud, and by inciting this, he's breaking a vow. The one of the biggest things that Zay dislikes.

Technically, he'd be breaking it either way, so he'd probably sit on the sidelines.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 am
Mana: Mm... well, hopefully Sypher will get out of this okay.

Or Suzume could try to talk some sense into the people there. XD  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am
Ruhi: I had told people to chill out and wait, so that I could work on getting the Danzo ROOT seal on the fuuin lists. After all, the only way that we have to really remove information in this guild is the memory removal technique, and since that's failed once, Kin doesn't much believe in that one. That's the fundamental issue. So as of the moment he declared a seal be placed, there's no seal that Kin has any faith in.

At this point, I couldn't care less. This entire thing's a freakin' mess, and all it's doin' is ruinin' my buzz with Kin, really.

Poor Cloud though... Man, I'm so glad I held back my irritation. I was damn near thinking a taxidermy threat. Ha ha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 am
Mana: Dang. Well, maybe when Suzume becomes a konin or sannin, she can brighten up Kin's day. XD

Yeah. Cloud's opinionated but he's not stupid, he knows to take an order from the Raikage seriously. XD  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 am
Ruhi: Ha ha. Yeah? Part of me was tempted to just say ******** it, and tell everyone to get the hell out, and at the reset, just change the fact that he was ever there.
I knew when Astra decided to do the village change thing that it was just gonna be a huge pain in my a** later. That's what gets me most.

Yeah... This whole thing isn't doing much good for her. Not a very happy drinker, but she's inclined to keep drinking, just in case that it does come to a fight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 am
Mana: Well, change is always a pain. XD

Well, Kin's new bodyguard will help! XD  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 am
Ruhi: Yeah. It's even worse when it's got to do with a high ranking member of what essentially amounts to a military cell effectively defecting. O.<

Ha ha. This much is very true. I should think Kin's surprise training will help to, if it ends up as a fight. Not a big chakra pool like Sypher, but her stuff gets to be so much more potent, I think~
That and a small person like her learning Iwa no Tai is enough shock, really.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 am
Mana: Ehhh, but it's Sypher. He's just acting childish right now. XP

I think Suzume with her awesome bukijutsu could hold off Kin from killing anyone. XD  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:39 am
Why the hell do I keep dictating it's to you? You're the only person here. xD

Childish, yes. In all the wrong ways though.

Lawl. That's probably because Suzume has been able to spar with people. I'm not even done learning with Kin yet... She's still got a buki style and another tai style to work on. That's not even thinking about the ninjutsu and genjutsu she's still gotta learn, and she's still got two custom bloodline skills to learn, too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 am
Force of habit. XD

I've skimmed over the posts to get an idea of what's going on. If I read right, Sypher seemed to have started it. Although Dai and Kin are kinda not helping I guess. XP

What do you think I'm doing with Suzume? Right now, I'm almost one posting up her learning the fourth stages of four separate bukijutsus. XD

She can learn a couple more jutsu, but I'm not sure which ones yet.

Then she needs to go to the rabbit island and make a pact there.

Then she's all set. XD  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:55 am
I know what you mean, Ruhi. I do it all the time too, so it was just as much for myself as you there. xD

There's really no side that's not at fault in this, I'll admit. Although, had they just waited as I'd asked them to, it probably would not have gotten to this point. Sypher'd probably get popped in the mouth yet, but that's because he's being the world's biggest douche to Dai.

Real nice, Ruhi. I just can't decide what I want for the third tai style. All the while, Kin's weapon style won't be updated til the reset.
Kin can't make a summoning pact, actually. Rules say it ain't allowed. Ha ha... Zay's already got one. xD

Sorry for the delays in replies... Had to find a link for this new CD I'm getting.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games