Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 pm

She returned her hug and sat there after Psy left.

"Yup, JUST like talking to Miro sometimes. rolleyes " She shook her head and sipped her Cosmo, debating on how long to stick around in the bar.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:46 pm

After awhile, she decides to head down to her quarters. She got up and took care of her shaker and glass, then headed to the office. She did the security scans and headed downstairs, and was soon inside her quarters.

She went to her bedroom and undressed, slipping under the covers and then laid there for a moment. She thought about Hauk briefly and debated on texting him, but it being Friday night, she knew he most likely wouldn't get the text until much later. She decided she would just text him in the morning and see when they could get together again. Turning over, she drifted off to sleep.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

LADY_DEATH77

6,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 am

mmm hmmmm
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:19 am

((Welcome, LADY_DEATH77...unfortunately, there is no one in the bar at the moment. Please read page one for a full description of the bar and how the RP goes. 3nodding I would bring my character in, but I am about to get off gaia and start a sewing project that I've been postponing. User Image ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 pm

She stretched her arms above her head and sat up in bed. The buzzing of her phone had woken her, and she leaned over to see who had texted her. She smiled as she read the text from Hauk and sent him a reply.

Kat's text to Hauk
LOL, I think that can be arranged. I'll see you later tonight at the club. You can stay here when you get off work, since it's closer and all. wink Miss you too. ~Kat

She got out of bed, planning on doing housekeeping and puttering around in her kitchen trying out some new recipes she had run across. But first, caffeine to jump start her day. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

((Black wanted to let everyone know that he's been super busy with work but that he's doing well and misses you all.))

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 pm

((..................... so, he couldn't OOC that message himself? confused ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 pm

(( *Wonders when Black hired Saber to be his secretary. User Image * Saber, do you take dictation? neutral ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 pm

She had spent the day cleaning and then got ready for the evening. Finally dressed, she decided to head up to the bar before heading to IR to see Hauk. Exiting her quarters, she locked up and made her way upstairs and went behind the counter to peruse the bottles, undecided as to what she wanted to drink this evening.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 pm

She finally decided on making a shaker of Caipiroska using her favorite potato vodka and lime juice. Adding just a bit of sugar to balance the tang of the lime, she shook up the contents and grabbed a glass. Seating herself at her favorite spot, she poured a glass and took a sip. Pleased with the results, she got her phone out and checked her messages.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:56 pm

*Goes up to the Main Bar and stops to see Katana. She has a seat at the bar, gets out her iphone and texts the host to the Jade Dragon to bring her a pot of tea. User Image She places her phone on the bar and grins at Katana.* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 pm

She smiled at Psy, "Hey, Psy....how are you doing tonight? biggrin "

She put her phone down and sipped her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Oh not too bad. User Image How about you?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:05 pm

She shrugged, "Just hanging out. I'll be going to IR later on, though. 3nodding Have to go bug the Viking while he's working. xd "

She snickered and sipped her drink, grinning at Psy after she set her glass down.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:10 pm

He seems to be good at what he does. He's really good with a toothbrush too…very thorough. lol *The host from the JD comes to deliver her a teapot and cup. She hands him an extremely generous tip before he nods to her and leaves.* cool
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games