Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:02 pm
"I'll be fine, don't worry~" Larai called out in reply, not too scared of the idea of getting 'cursed'. Whatever came her way, she was sure she could handle. Besides, these relics were simply gorgeous! ...They looked rather valuable, too, but that wasn't the point. The point was it was treasure. Old. Rare. Treasure.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:43 pm
"You know this thing continues, right? Don't fill your pockets up too much or you won't have room for anything better." Daemon pointed out as he stood in the doorway.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:46 pm
"Fiiiine." Larai huffed, wandering back over towards Daemon once she was finished with collecting the best bits. "So, what do you imagine we'll find further down?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 pm
"Who knows? I'd imagine a tomb at the very least. I'd be more interested in seeing if they worshipped the same gods as the pantheon Van's a part of, and what their take on them was if they did." Daemon said, a smile creasing his cheeks at the thought of what Van could look like in ancient native paintings.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:00 pm
"Well, let's go see it for ourselves. I've got the best of the best treasure thus far, so I'm ready to head on when you are."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:09 pm
"If we get cursed for this, I'm blaming you." Daemon teased as he left the room and headed down the connecting corridor.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 pm
{Have I mentioned yet that I love your siggy? biggrin }

"I'm godspawn. Whatever curse this temple throws at me, I can be rid of it in no time. Even if I can't, I'm pretty sure mom or dad could take care of it." Larai replied with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 pm
((Not yet, but you have now. XD Seriously, go check out Pokememes. It's done by the same people who brought us Failblog and other captioned pics of wit. It contains all things pokemon-related; vids, comics, gifs, and pics of the awesome, witty, and captioned variety. Something for everyone!))
((I actually cycled my signature through a few pics from the site before settling on the current one, one pic being four old pokemon sprites lined up, their poses resembling those done in "YMCA" while the first line of the chorus was spelled out overhead, and the other one was a gif of the famous "shoe getting thrown at Bush" scene, but the shoe replaced by a pokeball that actually 'caught' Bush. XD ))

"...I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm being watched....While I admit their artwork is rather impressive, large paintings of people with eyes constantly staring at you as you walk by in a long, narrow corridor is rather unnerving..." Daemon commented, glancing around after walking for a while.

((Why yes, I did just say '******** it' and made them very Egyptian-esque, why do you ask? Like I said, I blame art history class.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:15 pm
{I will, fo' sure. :3
Lol! XD
Lol, don't worry, that's what that crap is for. To inspire and educated the bored masses. biggrin }

"Well, tell them if they keep starting we'll really give them something to look at~" Larai replied in a flirty and playful tone as she continued along, not really noticing anything unusual herself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 pm
"Pardon my language, but I'm calling bullshit." Daemon said, having to make an exception for his suave nature when faced with a wall. The art it had was very pretty just like the rest, but it was practically taunting him with its dead end-ness.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm
Zelly-fangirl
"Pardon my language, but I'm calling bullshit." Daemon said, having to make an exception for his suave nature when faced with a wall. The art it had was very pretty just like the rest, but it was practically taunting him with its dead end-ness.

Larai gave a puzzled look at what she just heard, not exactly understanding what Daemon meant by that. I didn't either. "Daemon...? What do you mean?" she asked, sounding more confused than anything.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:53 am
"They've got a treasure room and this long corridor, but for one thing it doesn't lead anywhere, and other than the hole we came in through there's no other way in here." Daemon said as he began to feel around the wall. "It doesn't make sense for it to dead end here like this, which means there must be some secret entrance around here somewhere..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm
"Well, at least this makes things a little more interesting. It wouldn't be as fun if everything was out in the open, would it?" Larai replied with a small giggle. "Although if it bothers you that much, you can try using your shadow abilities to search the premisis."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 pm
((I'm playing a game that has me playing therapist for a bunch of stuffed animals in an insane asylum and it is both one of the strangest flash games I've ever played and one of the cutest. Although you'd be surprised how many times the process has included 'pump them full of drugs and analyze their acid trip'. XD))

"I can search all I want, I'm still not going to be able to get us to the other side until we figure out a way in." Daemon said when his hand pushed in a stone in the wall. He didn't even the chance to make some sound of triumph when the wall swung around and pushed them into the room on the other side. They'd found the tomb, a devilish coffin wrapped in chains hung suspended by the back wall, chains and ropes holding it in place with a tall torch standing on either side. Covering the walls were the artistic tellings of a story, of peasants, grand warriors, and most prominently the reign of a demonic figure.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:38 pm
{That sounds awesome. XD If possible, linksplz?}

Larai was quick to get herself up and start scurrying about, looking for whatever rare treasures she could pocket. Finding nothing but cobwebs and the occasional bug, she quickly gave up her search, now looking over the paintings and the coffin. "Looks like we've stumbled upon something interesting~"

{Also, I'm sorry to bother, but please post in SCT? I've initiated a timeskip so that we could sort of start fresh.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games