Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:13 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
I thought so. : )

So how is Kay today?

I'm a bit sick, sorta stressed... things are rough. >.<

The day's going mostly alright though, so that's a plus...

How are you?

Sick is not good D: Hope you get better soon!
Glad today is going good :D

I'm doing good. Had to redo my Wireless Networks Final (The final hands on demo). Perfect 100. I'm a happy lizard.

emotion_yatta Wunderbar.

Cold-blooded. No pressure. 3nodding
Efficient work.

Kay will take care okay? emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oohh...that is one thing about cats they are kinda jumpy and freak out easy....Tigger is bomb shy...he jumps at loud noises..part of was because we were setting off fire crackers when he was about two and he walk past some that were just thrown...it was not on purpose just a freak accident...so that has made him very afraid of loud noises....
well gotta run for now...gotta close up from the yard sale....talk ta ya after I get back home.....

Yeah, sometimes...

Oh dear. D:

Alright, see ya later.

hihi Kay..boy it was a dead day for everyone at the sale today...Miss P is going to have another one next month and we are going to try again..going to bring back some stuff from the house to sell...we did not really have much stuff this time.....

That's a shame. I hope you do better next time...

that is what we are hoping too..more and some better stuff....

well my friend it has been a long two days so I am calling it an early night...
nighters.....you have a good one too....

Well, good luck!

See ya, and have a good night.

hihi Kay....how ya doing??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:05 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
I thought so. : )

So how is Kay today?

I'm a bit sick, sorta stressed... things are rough. >.<

The day's going mostly alright though, so that's a plus...

How are you?

Sick is not good D: Hope you get better soon!
Glad today is going good :D

I'm doing good. Had to redo my Wireless Networks Final (The final hands on demo). Perfect 100. I'm a happy lizard.

emotion_yatta Wunderbar.

Cold-blooded. No pressure. 3nodding
Efficient work.

Kay will take care okay? emotion_c8

*flails* I missed this notice somewhere. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:07 pm
Skyailia

Sick and sore. >.<

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sick and sore. >.<

How are you?

oooh that is not good...you come down with the flu??

I am doing good...staying busy...found out that I can't get into the house yet..talked to the lawyer..got to sign some papers first..so it looks like next week we will be able to go..I am anxious to see how much work needs to be done...my brother has decided to either board it up till we have to sell or rent it out...well that is up to him...I just think it might be best to sell since he can never live there again and I have no desire to live in it..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sick and sore. >.<

How are you?

I am doing good...staying busy...found out that I can't get into the house yet..talked to the lawyer..got to sign some papers first..so it looks like next week we will be able to go..I am anxious to see how much work needs to be done...my brother has decided to either board it up till we have to sell or rent it out...well that is up to him...I just think it might be best to sell since he can never live there again and I have no desire to live in it..

I dunno... Same stuff coming and going, I guess.

Oh dear... I see.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sick and sore. >.<

How are you?

Oh dear... I see.

I hoped you get to feeling better...TJ seemed to be coming down with it last week but he is better..

yeah..I want to get in the house but now that it is close to that time I can truly say I am scared...the memories...it has been over ten years and I still miss her so much that I start crying just thinking about her.. cat_cry it is going to be hard on me to go in there alone...and I mean alone as in without any other family member...ant other time there was my father and or my brothers now there will be no one but me.. cat_crying I know how I felt then but now I am so scared...
I am so sorry to be crying on your shoulder and you not feeling well....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sick and sore. >.<

How are you?

Oh dear... I see.

I hoped you get to feeling better...TJ seemed to be coming down with it last week but he is better..

yeah..I want to get in the house but now that it is close to that time I can truly say I am scared...the memories...it has been over ten years and I still miss her so much that I start crying just thinking about her.. cat_cry it is going to be hard on me to go in there alone...and I mean alone as in without any other family member...ant other time there was my father and or my brothers now there will be no one but me.. cat_crying I know how I felt then but now I am so scared...

No no, that's okay. D:

If it might help to talk about it, I'm always more than happy to listen. 3nodding

Being left alone with your feelings... It could be rough, but it might help, too...
I hope you're okay...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sick and sore. >.<

How are you?

Oh dear... I see.

No no, that's okay. D:

If it might help to talk about it, I'm always more than happy to listen. 3nodding

Being left alone with your feelings... It could be rough, but it might help, too...
I hope you're okay...

thank you Kay...
it just hit me that I would be doing that and wham..memories overwhelmed me...I will have to talk to everyone before we go about these feelings that just came to surface...don't want to spring it on them at the last minute...
yeah I think I will be ok...it will take me some time since I just realized I felt this way....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear... I see.

No no, that's okay. D:

I hope you're okay...

thank you Kay...
it just hit me that I would be doing that and wham..memories overwhelmed me...I will have to talk to everyone before we go about these feelings that just came to surface...don't want to spring it on them at the last minute...
yeah I think I will be ok...it will take me some time since I just realized I felt this way....

It's certainly no trouble for me. ^__^

I hope everything turns out for the best. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear... I see.

No no, that's okay. D:

I hope you're okay...

thank you Kay...

thanks anyway

Dio has suggested that we smudge the house as we go in...I think she has a good idea with that...Kasai has plenty of sage we can do it with...Smudging is a Native American ritual used in purification ceremonies to cleanse and balance the aura or energies of people, places and objects...
I really think it will make it easier to go in the house...I guess I was not really thinking straight when I thought I would just go in and that be it....it is weird how we can block things out and then suddenly wham they smack you up side the head...I am sure it will....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No no, that's okay. D:

I hope you're okay...

thank you Kay...

thanks anyway

Dio has suggested that we smudge the house as we go in...I think she has a good idea with that...Kasai has plenty of sage we can do it with...Smudging is a Native American ritual used in purification ceremonies to cleanse and balance the aura or energies of people, places and objects...
I really think it will make it easier to go in the house...I guess I was not really thinking straight when I thought I would just go in and that be it....it is weird how we can block things out and then suddenly wham they smack you up side the head...I am sure it will....

Oh, that's interesting.

I may not believe in some of those things, but it certainly can't hurt.
It should help either way, so it sounds like a good idea. 3nodding

It'll be okay... Even if it's tough, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get through it.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No no, that's okay. D:

I hope you're okay...

thank you Kay...

thanks anyway

Oh, that's interesting.

It'll be okay... Even if it's tough, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get through it.

I have a good reason on believing in smudging and it comes from personal experience...but that is a kinda long story and pretty weird for people who might not believe in things like it..so I will leave it at that...
**smiles**  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thank you Kay...

thanks anyway

Oh, that's interesting.

I have a good reason on believing in smudging and it comes from personal experience...but that is a kinda long story and pretty weird for people who might not believe in things like it..so I will leave it at that...
**smiles**

Well, I'm sure it does help, actually. But my beliefs differ on the more spiritual bits.

I don't mind, if you'd like to tell it, or if not, you can leave it at that.

Everyone's entitled to their beliefs as long as they don't use it against people, that's how I feel about it.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thank you Kay...

thanks anyway

Oh, that's interesting.

**smiles**

Well, I'm sure it does help, actually. But my beliefs differ on the more spiritual bits.

I don't mind, if you'd like to tell it, or if not, you can leave it at that.

Everyone's entitled to their beliefs as long as they don't use it against people, that's how I feel about it.

let's just say for now that I have had personal experiences with spirits and that some have not been very pleasant ones..the most recent was quite terrifying and made it hard to go to sleep for weeks..for I knew he was just outside my room...
we have a friend who told me what I could do to protect myself and smudging was one of the things...it seems to have helped for I don't feel him around now..I will want to smudge the house here again because I know he can come back for he has followed me for years..
I guess you can say I have based what I say I our RP on some of my RL experiences...

that is how I feel also and that they do not try to force their beliefs onto others...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games