Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 pm
Oh am I? And what kind of mood would that be???

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:16 pm
He said no... I polite, I apologized and Chez still said no. He would of told me no, no matter what I did. And he says he's doing it because he can use the Hares and because he's bored. He's holding on to them anyway because he wants me to get riled up, upset and go after him because he's bored.

I just... I just hate people so much sometimes. He doesn't care, none of them care. People just don't care...  

Haruhi000777

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:19 pm
Why not go and ask for a contract? You'll have the ability to use them either way, & we don't have a '1 person contracted only' policy~~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:22 pm
Aand: No, I'm not going to him for anything. I don't care anymore, he can just have the Hares to himself for all I care.  

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 pm
People care enough to tell you. You just need to stop bitching and just accept that certain things won't always roll that way, them move on. It'll be that much easier once you realize your stubbornness.

Also, constantly bringing him out publicly won't do you any justice. For anyone, really. It just makes you look goofier than a gobbly gook.

Maybe hares weren't meant to be. By nature they can eat their own pups when no one's looking. That's cute and cuddly for you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:27 pm
Then bring this statement up in the crew chat: "A Summoning Development Island is canon." It was shown even that an Uzumaki was the last remaining scientist there, too, working on all sorts of megalithic beasts. Know what that means? That you can go make your own hares. Dun, dun, duuuUuUuuuuNn~~~! ^_^

EDIT: Y_Y Honesty is always the best policy, even when people think you're being mean or mocking. I'm sad now for you, Haruhi, as I tried my best to come up with something to help resolve the entire situation, & was scorned at for doing so. Your proof of such in a handy dandy link form -->
For Haruhi. That's episode #227 of the Shippuuden where canon says it exists.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:30 pm
rolleyes
I've done my best. I have nothing else to say on the matter.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:25 pm
Issun: Hm... such an interesting response. Comforting in IMs yet pandering to agree with the masses of the chat box. I believe that if the definition of two faced.

OE: There really is nothing to say to you since your pitiful attempt at humor merely mocks me.

Raggaza: Best? That's a charitable definition to define your efforts.

And hypocritical. To say you are neutral yet to point out my faults, knowing the mood I was in. Quite honestly, I'm sure you can be just as level headed and tactful as I can be in a mood. It makes me wonder who you are to preside and judge me.

To all: But hey, none of this really matters right? When a person expresses themselves over the internet in a state of emotion rather than logic, you discard manners and could care less. Because not having to talk face to face with a person makes them so less real, doesn't it?

So easy to treat me as someone for your mere amusement and condemnation. Truly the internet strips away the proper conduct a person is forced to wear and shows them for what they are. Uncaring, indifferent... not even human.

And you may choose to respond with scorn or laughter, but that merely proves the point of what type of things you really are.  

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Haru: Flaws come in more than one. I'm fine with being labeled a two face so as long as I get to get my point across. Now, you're just being bitter. I did give you a little warning before it and I didn't exactly agree in your favor either. And comforting can take two routes. I chose the other because the 'comforting' didn't work to raise your motive by much. But who will you believe but yourself when you're now biting back at the others when they only wanted to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm
*Taps chin*

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm
Iss: We're already discussing this matter in pms, so the matter is closed in the chat box.

Shinsua: Yes?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm
Haru: Fair, Agreed.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 pm
*Shrug*
I need to get some work done... I should've known Donut would be torn from his duties by Mass Effect III...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:23 pm
I've told you before, Donut's hardly reliable. He gets nice and zealous, but it wavers far too easily. >.>  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 am
Ugh, bored now.

Mana, is the summit thing almost done? I wanna get my missions. XP  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games