Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 pm

No problem. ^_^

Hmmm... *sips her wine while she thinks* Well, I'm working on getting things organized for the next art exhibit at Aqua Springs. I've had a couple of people submit their art, so I have enough to change it out pretty soon. I just have to get with Amy to organize an opening exhibition. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

User Image Ooooooooh and Art Exhibit. I am VERY into the Arts scene thoughout this community. I just LOVE attending gallery exhibitions, the theater, the opera, orchestra, ballet. User Image I have some of the best box seats in the house at most of these venues. I've been very neglectful with my attendance lately and my mother has been having the time of her life with Victor. I'd really like William to take me, but…… you know. sweatdrop I don't like to go alone all the time. I could make Kyle take me, but he has somewhat of a life too. rolleyes

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 pm

I'll be sure to let you know when our new exhibit opens, then. ^_^ We'd love to have you come. *grins* I've been to the opera once... Rod took me. I've been to a few plays too, mostly ones by smaller groups. It's interesting to see what they can do on a limited budget. 3nodding *takes a drink* Why don't you ask the other Ladies? I'm sure somebody would like to go with you.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Rod took you to the opera? 4laugh That's so sweet! 4laugh heart *Takes a sip of her tea..* Well, Kat is very busy these days with her new boy toy. Icy … I haven't seen Icy in a very long time. Leko is very hit or miss and she's sort of been busy taking care of DS. Dame is…come to think of it, I haven't seen Dame in a while. User Image And Liada is busy doing something in her lab. So to really catch any of then gets tough these days. Ryzan had a wonderful time and he was very fun to go with, but I haven't seen him either. User Image I can always make Kyle take me. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Yes, it was very sweet. It was for our first date. ^-^ I haven't seen Icy for a long time either. neutral I think the last time was at one of the theme parties. Haven't seen dame for a couple of weeks either. confused I'm surprised she hasn't been around, cause Miru's in town. She was at Aqua Springs the other night. Anyway, why don't you try asking the next time you see one of them? It's worth trying, at least. 3nodding

*finishes her wine* It's been nice talking to you, Psyzapp, but I should head home. It's probably cooled off out there some by now.. I hope. sweatdrop Good night. ^_^ *takes care of her wine glass and the bottle from her water earlier before she leaves*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm

((HEY! Hauk is NOT a boy! scream .............now as far as the "toy" part goes......no comment. ninja rofl xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm

((Pft…Hauk IS a boy! talk2hand He's what…technically in his 20s? talk2hand B…O…Y! talk2hand ))

*Waves at Kits as she leaves.* Goodnight Kits! Lovely to see you! User Image *She sips her tea, pulls out her iphone and starts to look up some hot vacation spots.* Ohhhhh. Fiji! User Image xd
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 pm

(( AHEM!! By all technicality I'm over 1,000!!! stare ))

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 pm

((Pft! Like years of being a "frozen dessert" count! talk2hand ))

* Puts away her iphone, picks up her teapot and makes her way down to her chambers. After locking the door behind her she checks her email on her iphone and is thrilled to see that the Italian doctor she has made arrangements for will be arriving tomorrow. User Image She and William can most likely have their exams on Thursday! xd She quickly send off a text to her husband.*

Text to Dougherty from Psyzapp
I've made arrangements for a private doctor from Italy come and perform our medical exams. Otherwise we'd end up waiting FOREVER. stare He'll be here tomorrow and can perform our exams on Thursday. I'm sorry for the short notice my love, but I just received word. I miss you terribly. sad

*She hits send and proceeds to get ready for bed. After finishing her beauty regiment, she slips between the sheets, snuggles into the middle of the bed and grins. It will be good to hear what the doctor has to say. User Image She eventually drifts off to sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 pm

(( Well if you want to go there I COULD always call you Bestemor or Gammel frue Harskarinna User Image ))

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm

(( Hauk…don't make me hurt you. stare ))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

(( Go ahead, call me boy again.....I dare you User Image ))

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 am

*While sitting at his desk working on some paperwork, his phone indicates an incoming text. He pulls it out of his pocket and a crocked smile comes across his face as he notes who it's from. He reads the text, then takes a moment to respond.*

Text to Psyzapp from Dougherty
Sounds like a plan. I'll notify my superior right away to get Thursday off. Perhaps we can do something special afterwards. Love you bunches and I'll be home soon.

*He hits send, then quickly composes an email to his boss to request Thursday off from work and sends that off. He pockets his phone, then finishes up the remainder of his paperwork before heading home to his wife for the night.*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 am

*the jukebox suddenly starts playing as Rei appears out of nowhere*

*seeing nobody she promptly vanishes*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 am

Kat and Hauk woke up semi early and had a quick breakfast before Hauk got his things together for later and Kat had started getting to work on her laptop. Being it a fairly lazy day Hauk helped Kat tidy up around her chambers and when lunch rolled around they decided to go up to the JD for lunch and enjoy some of the sun by having a walk around town......
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games