Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 am
Thanks, Yo-ko. I know that someone would be looking it over, and so... I decided to take his energy and put it towards some whimsy when it came to training. Kind of clutzy, but not really, ya know? Have to make sure I can grab a reader's attention. xD

I'm only permitted one ninjutsu, so I must choose carefully. In all, I foresee a Rock Lee situation until he can access the techniques I have planned. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:50 am
Which ones you looking for? My character San, although i ninjutsu class, enjoys the use of genjutsu and other ninjutsu that have genjutsu or sense affecting effects. Plus the addition of the Iron sand..... smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:59 am
Well, there's chidori and chidori nagashi. Katon: Shunshin, burnt memories, and kaseikan. In short, no real elemental techniques until I reach something equivalent to the Anbu level. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 pm
Lol i see. Chidori nagashi and chidori sharp spear are all on my to learn list. I dotn need the actual chidori or rasengan cause of my created technique "Bear claw" which is BAD a**! and it plays along with the fact that i am going to try to contract with the bears  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:10 pm
Ha ha. Nagashi is a must for me. Combine that with the sword slinger skill of the rank four for Shunkan no Hagane and I'mma ******** some folk up. xD

Found out that I can't master all in stage four yet.I have to roleplay the acquisition of four other weapons. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:14 pm
that sux......but it will at least give you something to do. Im post frozen......again...XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:16 pm
Yeah... I'm kind of training, and getting an interaction going, so as not to break my stride. Five paragraphs takes me about 20 minutes, when it comes to training. So I'm attempting to get interaction laced amidst my training, so I can at least begin Sazanami on either Thursday or Friday.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:23 pm
sounds cool smile i really cant wait for the chunnin exams arch to begin. I think its going to be epic....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:24 pm
Sign ups are closed this saturday, and I'd really rather not wait until the next one, ya know?

After all, rank is hindering my learning of techniques.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:41 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Sign ups are closed this saturday, and I'd really rather not wait until the next one, ya know?

After all, rank is hindering my learning of techniques.
me too!!!!! but its still cool. Im wondering how the exams are going to work...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:46 pm
Tis why I feel like kind of a jerk, however this could make interaction with Zayr more interesting with the rest of the squadron. He'd boldly assumed that Satoshi was the "Makoto" the blond Kaguya had called for earlier on, all the while, he continued to learn his techniques.

Boy... Are they going to be surprised when they assume he's a hard working ninja, and he's the chattering ninja he reallyis. xD

Good question, however my quota must be met for Sazanami stage 2 and Shunkan no Hagane stage four. xD

I might work the state of healing and power in there somewhere.

For now, I'll bid you adieu. Either I'll be on in one hour (as I'll decide not to go to class) or I'll be back in about two and a half hours. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:04 pm
Cool see you then XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

yawn whats up people

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

Debating on what to carry onward with... I'm thinking of rolling one more training post into an encounter with the waterfall residents.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

lol y could allways spar the gennin around the village lol

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games