Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 pm
((Will do. Sorry. sweatdrop I performed shock therapy on a stuffed turtle. I am honestly unsure about my feelings on that.
http://jayisgames.com/games/the-asylum/))

"Just please don't go unleashing some ancient horror upon us. If they've chained up a coffin like that, it's probably for good reason." Daemon said with a slight sweatdrop as he examined the art along the walls. "And if my interpretation of this is correct, it seems like they worshipped a demon...Not by choice, mind you, it was the expected tyrannical rule via dark magic of course. Let's see....peasant uprising....whole slaughter of the rebels...peasants consult ancient tome of magics....holy warriors battle the demon....and it looks like they took him down by separating his soul and power from his body. Doesn't show where all that demonic power went, but I'd wager our dead friend hanging at the back of the room is the body."

((And my dnd days have started up again! Though there have been a few changes. Our DM has been feeling pretty tired, so we're going to be alternating campaigns, one run by our usual DM, and then a second that Kitty runs while our DM plays for a change. For convenience, nicknames shall remain the same. Kitty started her turn at DMing last week, though not much of interest happened. Our party consisted of me, a thief, DM, an artificer, Scarlet, still a mage, and the DM's dad who was our meatshield essentially. And a total noob. The only real bit of humor was that we were doing a lot of questioning and pressing people for information, so DM's dad (from here on out, DMD) who had a high charisma skill, did a lot of diplomacy and intimidation checks. At one point he kept switching between the two while talking to the same guy a lot, which we imagined as "*lifts off the ground and shakes* TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW. Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm not gonna TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW don't worry, I won't hurt yo-TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW." Eventually we decided he was bipolar. XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:25 pm
{Thank you~ ^.^ Lol, rlly? Sounds awesome, lol. XD
Roflmao, sounds hilarious. XD}

"Oo. Creepy." Larai commented playfully, giggling soon afterwards. Stepping silently and carefully, she glided over to Daemon's side once more. "The body, I mean. The story is rather interesting. Somehow familiar, too. Or at least, aspects of it. Does it seem familiar to you too?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 pm
"I don't know....Sort of...? Maybe....vaguely...." Daemon said as he folded his arms and occasionally cocked his head to one side and then the other as he examined the pictures.

((We also wound up dealing with a group of cultists that worshipped Asmodeus.
DMD: Who's Asmodeus?
DM: *lengthy explanation*
Me: So he's basically Satan then?
DM: ....Yeah, pretty much....))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 pm
{Lololol, the only difference is that Asmodeus sounds cooler. biggrin }

Larai tried to think back of where she heard this sort of situation before. It was juuuust on the tip of her tongue. Of course, I was thinking of how Daemon used to be a part of Jaquel who used to do the same damn thing to a corrupt little dock town thousands of years ago. Larai, however, might or might not be thinking the same.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:56 pm
((It's true. I read this webcomic called Darken and here's one representation of the king of hell. He's the big purple guy. Mephistopheles, some other big shot in hell, is the big red guy.))
((And you know, it's weird, I was reading your post, but all the words kept appearing to me as 'hint hint hint'. XD But then maybe I'm too good at foreshadowing. XD))

"Ah well. Nothing more we can do here I suppose, unless you wanted to take the rotten corpse of a demon home with you." Daemon joked as he pointed a thumb at the coffin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:06 pm
"No thanks. I'd rather take my hunk of a demon husband home with me and have some fun with him instead~" Larai replied impishly, offering Daemon a light kiss on the cheek afterwards.

{Foreshadowing? Mehbeh, mehbeh nawt.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 pm
((No harm in doing so, and you know there's a very good chance that I'd join. Rune needs more luff anyway. *dusts off Rune's head* Just...y'know...not trainway pervert luff. Speaking of which, Maya and I fixed our Wired problem. =3 Btw, due to his chars' clingy natures, I've dubbed him The Tumor.))

"Hard to turn down that option." Daemon said with a chuckle. "Got everything you wanted out of the treasure room?" he asked as he turned to follow Larai out of the tomb. That was when a jewel on the coffin began to glow and shot out a beam of red light at Daemon, striking him in the back and passing right through his chest before he crumpled to the floor.

((O SNAP DRAWMAH))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:25 pm
{Wewt! *huggles* Now...to think of what I want it to be about. XD I'm undecided between life-long adventuring buddies who are taking in one last grand adventure for glory before they retire and a bunch of violent misfit hasbeen adventurers forced to work together once more in order to save their own asses. Either or. XDD
Congratulations! *huggles* Lol, inorite? You give him an inch, he takes a planet. emotion_facepalm I'm sorry if I'm being nosey for asking, but did you ban/blacklist him entirely or just make a remake and not grant him access?}

"Of course I di-" Before she could add in that final 'd', that ray shot out and struck Daemon. Her eyes widened in horror as she reached out to help him. "DAEMON! A-are you okay?! Please, tell me you're okay!" she exclaimed worriedly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:39 pm
((I like 'em both. XD))
((As for The Tumor, Maya got fed up and just re-made the rp, but with a timeskip so we could more or less pick up our chars as they were. And she made images mandatory to keep him away. She also deleted his reservation in the Traitors or Heroes rp and he basically whined to her about and sent a paragraph describing what his char would have been if she didn't do that. I remember head/desking at his oxymoronic character that he said would be "a relatively small guy" and a "10ft tall humanoid". Can you tell what's wrong with this picture?))

"Y-yeah...Just knocked the wind out of me is all...." Daemon said breathlessly, looking down at his hand with surprise that it didn't draw blood. Looking up, however, he saw a small black flame had materialized before them, hovering there and giving off an unpleasantly familiar vibe.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm
{Me too. XD Lol. I'll decide before long, hopefully.
He clearly has no concept of proportions if 'relatively small guy'=humongasaur. Yes, I made a ******** Ben Ten refference. Please kill me now. XD (Not literally, you creepy stalkers who might be reading this.)
Good idea. There's a very good reason as to why I require pictures or point-blank HUMANS ONLY. I mean, for cerial. I hate having to do it, since many excellent RP'ers do best without pictures, but it's a necessary measure here. >.<}

Larai offered Daemon a kiss on the cheek once more, hugging him tightly in relief up until she noticed that ominous black flame. "Uuuh...Daemon? Is something telling you that we should haul our sweet little asses out of here? Or is it just me?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:57 pm
"Assuming it lets us past of course...." Daemon said as he got to his feet and put an arm around Larai's shoulders to hold her close in a protective manner, his eyes focused on the flame the entire time.

"An excellent point. It's not going to happen, but none the less an excellent point." the flame said as it quivered and changed its shape until it looked like a black flame sillhouette of the old Jaquel, the one that once sat upon a throne made of women and wine. "You've been running around with something that belongs to me. I'd like it back now, if you don't mind."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:04 pm
{Please forgive this small bit of crude humor. XD Somehow, I'm starting to imagine Larai more and more as the playful bimbo who's smarter than she looks.}

"I'm flattered that you want me that badly, but I'm afraid I must decline~" Larai replied in a melodraumatic manner, grinning like a fool all the while. A pretty fool, but that is most obvious. Of course, should the demon point out that he meant Daemon's body, she would've likely replied with something along the lines of 'but that's mine too!' Acting like she took this seriously would probably boost that demon's ego, anyway.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 pm
"Don't flatter yourself my dear, you'll just be the bonus in this little package. To the victor go the spoils, as they say." the being said as he stalked toward the pair. "Someone's been running around with my powers and soul and it's about time I came to collect." he said before suddenly slamming his hand into Daemon's chest and sent him flying back. "And I'm afraid I can't do that unless you're dead."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:20 pm
{Hey, Zelly? I gotsa plot-twist in mind for SCT for Mala n' Ariae. Or at least, a possible idea to help character development in Mala occur as well as a form of temporary conflict to keep things moving. Can I please tell you it and you tell me what you think?}

At that point, Larai quickly grew annoyed. She was more than a mere 'bonus'. She was the grand ******** prize! Well, that, and Daemon is her's. Nobody else's. In a fit of rage, she attempted to erect a barrier around Daemon - hoping to use her light magic to their advantage however she could.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 pm
((I'ma helper. Whatcha got?))

The flame scowled. "God spawn. Brilliant. Look, if I let this poor sap live, will you kindly stay out of this? This doesn't concern you." Blatant lies of course, but hellspawn could always hope.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games