Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 am

She shook her head and rolled her eyes as she looked at Liada.

"Don't even try to figure it out. She will spin everything to her advantage, she's been doing it for years."

She chuckled and sipped her drink. "You want me to talk to Hauk? About trying to set you on fire and all that?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:34 am

Liada waves as Psy heads to the office. Good night Psy, good luck with that appointment. Once she was out of earshot Liada growls and sips her drink. Great now I have 2 people pissed at me. Lets see if I can make for 3 when I tell Anira about the auction..... stare She sighs and looks to Kat, a half smile on her face. Nah...he has every right to it. Especially after putting you guys through so much. I'm not trying to break you guys up or nothing I just mostly didn't want Anira backing out for any reason.

((edit))

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:38 am

"Aw, Liada..I'm not pissed at you. It's just that since he and I have gotten a bit more serious, this whole date auction threw me for a loop. First, I felt like I had to defend my choice of even dating him to Psy, and then she signed me up for the auction. So, when you told me you did the same with him, it was kind of the last straw. sweatdrop "

She sipped some more of her drink and got up to make another.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

Well basically I'm doing it for Anira to see if I can get her out of the Den more often. She's starting to make friends but I was hoping to pull her out of her prude nature. But if I only signed her up she'd be on my hide instantly. So I signed me and Hauk up and was gonna use the excuse Psy is using about "its for charity" and all. She'd be less likely to pull out then. And at least give it a try. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:45 am

She snickered, "Well, maybe once he finds out I'm stuck as well, he won't be quite so mad. Maybe I should just bid on him and ease his mind. rofl "
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 am

Liada giggled as she thought about that. Remembering back to the rules. Well its not like you can't. If I remember I think they're allowing the contestants to bid as well as long as its not on themselves....which would be sad if they had to end up going on a date with themselves ya know? rofl

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 am

"That depends...I might bid on myself if I didn't care for who was bidding on me. rofl " She laughed and returned to her seat.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:52 am

Kat, what if I bid on you?

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:52 am

Who knows, maybe you can butter him up for me and make him less mad about the situation. She finishes off her drink and goes to refill. Like I said I know you two will be fine about it since he was a good boy from that other night at the club when those guys hounded you.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 am

She smiled at Rei, "Well, Rei....feel free, but with all the others that are in this, there's no telling who'll win. 3nodding "

She turned back to Liada, "Well, I think he's going to stay with me tonight once he gets off work. I'll see what I can do for you. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 am

Thanks hun, I would appreciate it. She looks at the time and sighs as it was getting late. Chugging down her drink she goes to rinse out the glass. I should get going. Early day at the lab. Gnight She goes to hug Kat and waves at Rei before opening a portal to skoot home.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 am

Grumbling as he enters through the side door. Hauk pauses long enough to sigh and rub the bridge of his nose. Trying to soothe the annoyance of the evening now that he was off work. He pulls out his phone to send Kat a message and see if she was home, only to look up and see her already in the bar. He walks over to her trying to smile since he was unsure how to tell her the news of his new predicament.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

She heard the music from IR briefly and looked over at the side door that led to IR. She smiled when she saw Hauk.

"Well, well, speak of the devil. Heard you tried to light Liada on fire earlier. xd " She chuckled and sipped her drink.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am

User ImagePauses when he heard her mention Liada he looks around making sure she wasn't in the room and sighed in relief. Honestly I'm surprised she didn't throw a fireball back at me. Wrapping his arms around her waist he rests his head on hers and gives a look of annoyance. I just can't believe she stuck me in some damn auction like I'm a toy to play around and share with other kids!! stressed

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 am

She slipped her arms around his waist and tilted her head up to kiss him.

"Well, let's just say you won't be alone....I got the whole "it's for charity and it'd be wonderful publicity for the bar" when I found out Psy entered the MW ladies."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games