Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:10 pm
Kay..so...I've been part of this guild for a while...
and I have no memory of sending a request...or receiving an invite.

So..I'm a total newbie.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:22 pm
Newbie here. =] Straight down to the clothes.  

Soupcanwoman

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:59 pm
Hello, new people!! heart heart

@ rocksteadyandbebop - It's kind of at the bottom of the postage. Like, you have to look at it while clicking the Submit button

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:51 pm
'Ello. I'm xxArterial Blackxx, although you can call me Arterial or AB. I'm a gamer, singer, songwriter, audiophile, grammar freak, comedian, and romantic.

I am currently the lead singer in a punk band called Mind Over Murder (As soon as our songs are recorded, we'll make a Myspace page, so stay updated for it.). I also am in a Techno-ish side project called TechnoPhish. I listen to all types of music, like Punk Rock, Metal, Screamo, Alternative Rock, Grunge, and some Techno.

I am a really weird person, so get used to it...otherwise I might rip out your bowels and use them as a whip. JUST KIDDING!!! Although, seriously, I am a REALLY weird person.

Other than that, there's nothing else about me I think I could tell without breaking ToS. I can't wait to start brainwashing the masses here at The Suites.

Sorry if that was a lot to read, but eh, it'll probably be the last long thing I post in this guild.

If you feel like talking to me in a place other than Gaia, feel free to message me on Myspace. www.myspace.com/zapcross

Laterz.

Reverend Havok

Yume Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:14 pm
Well..that was rather informative...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:47 am
Hiya, all.

My name's Jenny and I was invited to join by Muskratio.

biggrin  

Lil Orchid Jenny

Dedicated Seeker

10,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ElDot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:14 pm
Hello new people! Welcome to the guild. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 pm
Welcome welcome welcome!!! <333  

comfylove
Crew

U-la-la

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:28 pm
Wow, a buncho new people.
Welcome all, though I'm a new to this guild myself.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:47 pm
I am inviting you to the Suites for one or more of these three reasons:

1) Your avatar is awesome.
2) You said something interesting/funny in the forums.
3) Your username is nifty/amusing.
4) Your signature is fun.
(shaddap, 3 = 4 in base eight!)

Okies, so I was invited, not sure why, but cool any way lol.

I'd like to think it's cause of my Avi, which I have worked hard on lol.
I love to chat an make new friends. I am into art(all kinds) I love music.
Can't think of anything else right now lol
Hello to all!

StormofStarzZ2

Im_Wet_For_You

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:52 pm
User Image

this is me my name is billy  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:57 pm
Heyy, my name's Megan and uhh I was sent an invitation by Biohazardous Lollipop earlier today.. I'm fifteen years old, a junior in hgih school, and I either want to be a high school English teacher or a psychiatrist in a few years. I also plan on writing on the side and hope to get fortunate and make something of that at some point, even though I realize it's a long shot.. In my free time I like to be with my friends, listen to music, draw, read, write, and consume yeast excrement and cannabis fumes. My favorite band is Pink Floyd, followed closely by Coheed and Cambria.. and I do appreciate the silly Floyd reference, comfortably dumb! Made me lol. Oh, and, my favorit author is Vonnegut.

I'm done with this bout of narcissism.

naive melody

Dilemical Epiphany

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:59 pm
naive melody
Heyy, my name's Megan and uhh I was sent an invitation by Biohazardous Lollipop earlier today.. I'm fifteen years old, a junior in hgih school, and I either want to be a high school English teacher or a psychiatrist in a few years. I also plan on writing on the side and hope to get fortunate and make something of that at some point, even though I realize it's a long shot.. In my free time I like to be with my friends, listen to music, draw, read, write, and consume yeast excrement and cannabis fumes. My favorite band is Pink Floyd, followed closely by Coheed and Cambria.. and I do appreciate the silly Floyd reference, comfortably dumb! Made me lol. Oh, and, my favorit author is Vonnegut.

Mellooooo.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:01 pm
F i r r i i
naive melody

Mellooooo.

=.=
wot?

naive melody

Dilemical Epiphany

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:05 pm
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody

Mellooooo.

=.=
wot?

Hiya  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games