Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 pm
Well..... No ones complained yet! redface  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:38 pm
Peeks up from coma... I heard meds offered, full bottle please, strong, or tall mixed, liquid, my delicate stomach cant tolerate solids

Looks over at the quivering noir with scary look blue thingy with sword, then at the stumble with big stick, and thinks coma is safer.... or maybe the hot tub  

iggies

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 am
Lol, you may be on to something, iggies! *hands iggies a strong LI Iced Tea* Maybe that'll help you out a lil wink As for those two, they are just showing off, relatively harmless... lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:38 am
Catt, Thanks for the LI Iced tea.... drinks deeply... yea that's the stuff. I'm not worried about those 2, its the tentacles, the hammer and that blue thing with a sharp stick.... lol

Slips into the hot tub...Looks like a good resting place for now, someone pull me out if the alcohol and hot water don't mix well.  

iggies

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:22 pm
I see you got yourself some protection! Lol... good on you, Iggies biggrin You're cool! The hot tub is made to alarm us if someone falls asleep or worse razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm
Catt, its good to know there is an alarm! Hehe my little buddy on my head is to make sure something doesn't slither my way. It also explains what that sudden ejection was a few hour back... woke me from the most, uhm, yummy, dream too.  

iggies

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:50 am
lol, yummy dreams are the best! Don't ya hate it when they get disturbed? I sure do! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:04 am
-stumblefoot-
Well..... No ones complained yet! redface

Well I wouldn't either!! Look at the size of that thing!! rofl  

wiccan j

wiccan j

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:06 am
Catt!! Lets do a shot and see if they have that room!! You know the one....curtains for windows, blowing in the air off the ocean....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:41 am
Did I miss something again? Why are Catt and Wiccan dressed like Darth? confused  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

MojinR

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:07 am
Umm...cause Darth has style? He's a smooth operator? Or maybe they raided Darth's closet?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 am
Lol, I never thought about it like that... I guess it could be confused for being like Darth... however, it's all our own, my dear Faerie wink And Mojin, we raided your closet, but didn't find anything we liked razz So, we moved on to other areas biggrin We're going to get someone else involved if she'd cooperate already *cough*Sammy*cough*  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08 pm
Uh!? Wardrobe? Whats one of those then?
*Looks to Darthsethus* Dude teach me!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:35 pm
Ahh Poor iggles! Youve been working to hard sweety!chill out and unwind in the pool! Dont worry about noir or stumblefoot! There cool!
Are they dressed like me katrinaZ? Maybe im dressed like them!! Or is is there something more sinister afoot!!??
Stumble!.... Dont ever change my son! Lust keep that love thwumper off my kitties!! xp  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

wiccan j

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:39 pm
*tosses Darth a bottle of vodka* Please enjoy....a token of appreciation for all hunters alike!!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games