Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

viper_353

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 pm
lol redface it was the name of my neopet account a long time before I made this, I think. Just figured I'd stick with the same account name, makes things easier! And I did it because i like green and always incorporate random numbers into my password. Haha, and it gives people something easy to call me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 pm
i love rainbows and have always want to be a mermaid with a rainbow-scaled tail and top/bra. i know it's stupid but i always have had the dream since i was 4.
lol i'm such a dork but i'm proud of it! blaugh  

RainbowScales13

justmegs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am
my user name hmmmm.... its my nickname! (lol im not mexican) and my fav number in the world! 1,460 cuz who dosent like looooooong numberz!? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm
Well, I used to be obsessed with Glee and I used a line from one of the songs they sang which was Le Freak. My friends sometimes call me Rhey.

So: rheyGLEEKcestCHIC !
Although, I want to change it since I'm not that obsessed anymore.
= u =

-Romi0ne

3,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

_a s d f g hannah

Partying Fairy

18,825 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 pm
its my aim xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:34 pm
Mine is kind of embarrassing, really sweatdrop . I used to think that "ko" could mean both light and child so I meant my name to be "Kageko" (dark-light). Sadly, that name was already taken so I put in "tsuki" (moon) right in the middle to see if that was taken. It wasn't so I used it. Now I know that ko doesn't mean "light" but I still like the name so I'm keeping it 3nodding . All in all, my name is supposed to mean shadow-moon-child. Although, some people seem to think of it as fire-moon-whatever kiko means in Japanese >.> ....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:04 pm
"Bloodfire" is the surname of a family of curorincendia (also known as vampfires - creatures with draconic and vampiristic traits) in my Invader Zim fanfiction. So I was like, "hey, why not."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 am
Back in, oh I think 2000? I was playing Habbohotel.co.uk (when it was still called that), and I played a lot on there. I was actually taught how to RP on there by a guy with the name, and it stuck ever since.

And RECENTLY, i found a guy on Xbox LIVE, who is "ProElement"... IMMA KICK IN HIS a** WITH A PORK COW!! NYAGGGGH! AHHNOLD RAGE!!!  

CircaNineOne

angeal monster

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm
my nick name is Angeal.....but im just a monster  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 am
WHO DOES NOT WANT TO SEE A STALKER PANDA!  

bear plushie

Design-it

Newbie Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 pm
{{ My username Xx-Plex Rominus-xX wasn`t exactly my idea. I got it from this website-
http://www.necroticobsession.com/games-and-entertainment/41-idle-hands/47-gothnamegenerator

Plex Rominus was already taken so I just put the stuff in front and behind it. lol

My mules-

ii anrui ii
Xx A n r u i i xX
Xx R a y n e i i xX

I choose those names because they sounded cool! whee
}}

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

Coda-the-mysterious

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 pm
My name actually comes from a book I have been writing since I was 12, along with my Avi and most of the rest of my Stuff here on Gaia.

I am a furry, and my fursona is a black fox with half a tail. (I'm not going to go into greater details, if you are interested then read my journal.) and I go by the fur name Coda, and in my stories I go through Hell, literally, but not to long ago a friend of mine who had been enjoying my 4 year work with the stories titled me Coda the Mysterious, so i just went with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm
L u f f l e b u t t. I wanted to have my name spaced out cuz I thought it looked fancy haha. Anyways I wanted a name with the word Butt in it cuz I'm immature and it makes me lol. Luffle is a made up word that is derived from luff, love, fluff, I dunno.  

GrimBurger

10,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 pm
[ //me thinks ] Well, it suddenly popped up in my mind that day. Anyways, my boyfriend's favorite animal is a Panda and I would often daydream whenever, so I decided to combine both Dream and Panda. Thus, I came up with The Dreaming Panda. blaugh  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff