Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:08 pm
*twirls Canada's curl obliviously*

((XD! I never get a head start on things...I'm actually the one who's always late for everything. ;o; ))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 pm
-He wonders in and stops, seeing Russia. Takes a seat across the room.- Hello everyone ^^

((Check the gaia cosplay thread for my hair choice XD ))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:11 pm
Ah~! There you are, Lithuania! Did you get the papers done yet~? ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 pm
Ah! Yes... -He somewhat reluctantly stood up, carrying the folder over to Russia.- I didn't sleep much last night, but I got them done! -Held out the folder.-  

Lithuania-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:17 pm
((xD Same here. But I won't be around this weekend, so I want to at least get a bit of it done before Sunday night.
And chemistry is just a subject I don't mind doing.))

-shudders, releasing a slow breath- Mmm...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 pm
*looks through the papers* Hmm...You misspelled a few things here or there, but otherwise it all seems in order~ *stows the folder away, whipping out a new one* Here's your next batch! You can work on it later, though~ *feels like being nice for once*

Don't expect another break anytime soon, though~ *pats Lithuania's head*

*listens to Canada* What was that, Canada? *is still twirling his curl, totally oblivious*

((@Canada: Can you tell I enjoy that thing?
D:! Aw, okay, I guess I'll let you go for the weekend. XDD
You don't mind doing? So you mind doing the others?

@Lithuania: I'm going to hold onto the gold untill she gets enough money for a gen with the dress she needs, kay? >> *feels almost like Switzerland (foronce)*))
User Image

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm
(( Swiss bank. lol That's fine though, do what you will with it. -Feels like Lithuania paying Russia to keep him happy lol- ))

-He seemed to pale a bit when he pointed out the words being misspelled. He hadn't caught those, being as tired as he had been. He breathed a sigh of relief when Russia didn't get upset. Then he blinked at being handed the new folder.- Th... thank you, Russia-san. sweatdrop -He nodded.-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm
Mm... I would... ah.. appreciate? it if you would quit that.

((Like, no way! -shot-
xD It'll only be Saturday, really. I go to my dad's from Saturday at noon to about 4PM on Sunday.
Well, I don't mind doing chemistry homework early.

owo What gen of what do you need?))

catweasels

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 pm
Hi Liet-tan! It is good to see you again! I brought dried squid if you want some, or if that isn't ny good I could make some chicken dumplings or some shrimp ones. I like to make my home food and share it with others. -Looks at the file- That's alot of work...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:38 pm
((*KEEPS BEING DRUG AWAY BY HER SISTER* She lost her password, found it again, needs an extra 10k to change her name, forget her password again, AND FORGOT THAT ACCOUNTS EMAIL. Truly, she is related to me.

@Canada: Oh of course not! XDDD
XD! Mkay. I just need people in the guild when I'm on otherwise I DIE of boredom and loneliness. XD As much as I love my family, there are times when I can't stand them.
I mean, I love my Uncle and his Swedish grunt-speak, but just how long can you take it before you crack? XDD

And she needs an Enchanted book....preferably the gen with the cheesy gown. XDDD;

@Lithuania: Exactly. XD And I will. >>; *has nothing to spend it on anyway*))

You be careful with those, Lithuania~

And why should I, Canada~? It's such a cute little curl that begs to be played with...
User Image

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:45 pm
O-of course! -He'd have to keep himself awake as not to make any more mistakes. He sighed, going back over to the table. Smiled at Hong Kong, though not quite as cheery.- Hello, Hong Kong! I'll take some squid, yes, please ^^

(( Well me and Hong Kong will be here if anything, Russia XD We're bums with no jobs/school. -Not sure if I should be proud of that lol- ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 pm
Here you go! -Hnads him one and smiles as he continues to nibble on his- I keep trying to get England-tan to eat them, but he says they are gross. Even then I can't find myself rude enough to tell him his cooking makes me want be sick.

((LOL Liet-tan speaks the truth!))  

Hong Kong-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm
England's cooking... It's kind of bland, I must admit. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:54 pm
((@Russia- xD Oh, I can understand perfectly.

Unless I sold it recently, I believe I have a first gen Enchanted Book on my main. -has to check-))

Because I would rather you not play with it?

catweasels

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:56 pm
((Yay for bums with no school! You make me think of my older sister. <3 Which isn't bad, considering I'm trying to rope her into being Prussia~ *enjoys having people to talk to*))

You don't have to do them right now, Lithuania...*pouts* I want you to play with me~
All work and no play makes..."Liet" a dull country~

Don't tell him I said so, but I got food poisoning from a scone England gave me. It was horrible~! ;A;
User Image

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games