Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:39 am
{you and me both}
*cough* I mean... Granted! Taking cue from classic cartoons, I decide to "aid" you in your sleep troubles by hitting you in the head with an oversized mallet. After the initial excruciating pain, you then become tired and fall asleep.... which results in a coma.

I wish I had a washer and dryer that worked instead of having to go to the laundromat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:42 am
Granted - but the dryer overheats and burns down your house and all of it's contents. Hope you had insurance.

Wishes for a cup of coffee  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:11 am
Granted…But I spiked it with alcohol! Mwahahahahahahahaha twisted

Wish I had more time to play.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:43 pm
Granted you get more time to play but then your internet goes out

Wish I didnt have this tooth ache  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:02 pm
Granted, your toothache is fixed when the dentist removes all your teeth and gives you a pair of dentures.

Wishes Pyszapp wouldn't pull a little disappearing act every time I appear, or LB or GG for that matter. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:14 pm
Granted-Psyzapp, Lil Brat and Gilda Geezer are in the threads evertime you come, in fact, they practically come to the threads just to see and talk to you! It's come to tthe point that they email, pm, im, txt msg, call and come by your house 24/7 which results in afterhours visits and phonecalls that cut into your much needed "beauty" sleep! There's not a single moment of the day that you're alone-ever

wishes I could think of the most exciting and addictive rp game  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:22 pm
Granted - but you are the only one addicted to it. ((Said I wished Psy wouldn't log out every Lil Brat & Gilda appeared, too)) question

Wishes Brat would hurry up and just Get R Done, instead of waiting for Lady T.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:19 pm
Granted. Brat's done. Just as you login and see the good news, your computer crashes, the library burns down, the university closes all of their computer labs, you are robbed and have no cash for a internet cafe and your friends leave you.

I wish a very Happy Birthday to the next poster.  

bandaidd
Crew

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm
It's my birthday! eek *Wish is granted and Stargazer Lily turns 41 - 7 months early... * Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don't want to get older faster crying

Wishes birthdays would stop happening after we hit the middle ground. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:48 pm
Granted You Never grow a day Older after your Last Middleground B-Day ( Lets say 41-49) But Your friends and Family continue Getting Older and you watch all of their Lives Pass you By and then they Pass and you are still in your Middleground Years....

Wishes I was On Vacation..  

KommandoKat

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 pm
Granted. You pack you car, gearing up to leave for a wondrous vacation, and as you embark on your journey, you wind up at the bottom of a 8 car collision, leading to your "permanent" vacation...

I wish I had a cooler avi  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 am
Icy Reign
Granted. You pack you car, gearing up to leave for a wondrous vacation, and as you embark on your journey, you wind up at the bottom of a 8 car collision, leading to your "permanent" vacation...

Granted! your avi is so cool, everyone imitates it.
You also get flooded with people messaging you, saying they thought of it first.

I wish I had a never ending cup of fresh espresso!  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

TequilaRose

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:09 pm
Niede
Icy Reign

Granted! your avi is so cool, everyone imitates it.
You also get flooded with people messaging you, saying they thought of it first.

I wish I had a never ending cup of fresh espresso!

Granted but you can only drink it in the car and it is so hot in burns your mouth and then you spit it out spilling it on your hand and then you drop it on your lap burning you crotch leaving horrible scars.

I wish I was Japanese  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:12 pm
Granted but you start getting rape by small children then you are forced to star in a hentai

I wish I had a laptop  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:19 pm
Granted But You still live in America and you only speak Japanese so Nobody recognizes you ..You Lose your house , Job , and Car ..you get Reported to INS for being in the United states Illegaly.. and get Deported To Japan ..where you Live in the Streets ..

I wish I could figure out Photo Shop ..  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games