Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

OhMercyMe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:44 am
Dagger1819
WELCOME! blaugh

o.o
Well, thank you. :3
I feel.... very-brightly welcomed. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 am
n.n  

Dagger1819
Crew

OhMercyMe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 am
Dagger1819
n.n

So, do you just troll the Welcome forum?
[Not that that's a bad thing!]
^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:05 am
eek ninja sometimes...  

Dagger1819
Crew

OhMercyMe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am
Dagger1819
eek ninja sometimes...

Hehe. Well, better to have someone do it rather than just let all us newbs run amok in here. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am
Hello!!!! Thanks for the guild invite......My name is Jessica, & I'm 23 years old. I'm a lot for most to handle due to my Enthusiastic, intense nature. I am obsessive about World of Warcraft, Graphics, DVS Shoes, Music, and HTML. They are my passions :]
I go out with an AMAZING guy Named Pete, a drummer for 3 bands and is an all around awsome person. Best Person EVER.
Pete Really is the Love of my life. I havent met a soul as pure as his. He really makes me complete. All my worries are gone when i'm with him. I am the happiest and Luckiest person in the world right now. I'm serious when i say i am DONE looking. I really found the person i want to be with. call me crazy, call me what you will, I know how i feel and i know how he makes me feel. He treats me like a princess. no, not a princess, a Queen. he remembers the little things that i mention. The things he does are amazing. hes an amazing person and i am so greatful that he is in my life. I love my baby.! <3
I always believe I'm right about everything, I hate to admit defeat, and I feel I have to be as good if not better than everyone at anything I'm very opinionated, with a short temper, I get mad or upset easily, and I'll tell you if you've pissed me off. I'm the type who believes in second chances, I'm pretty easy to please and a compliment can override any insult.
I'm not very girly, I'd rather stay home and play video games or Make a Webpage than go out shopping or trying on clothes, I don't wear a lot of make-up, and I cannot walk in high-heels, Just ask anyone I've crashed into or fallen on :]

I have a sick sense of humour, and I'd probably laugh at you if you got eaten by a shark.. obviously the laughter would quickly stop and crying would follow.

I'm known to come out with the most obvious things; for example a girl gets hit by a car - I say, "Oh my god, that girl just got hit by a car!". I ******** things up a lot; but I don't sit and moan about it, I pick myself up and carry on, because lifes too short. I'm very self-conscious, and I get embarassed easily.
I like to repeat words over and over again until they seem to have no meaning [: I'm kinda shy with new people, and sometimes it takes me a while to open up, but in general I am a very friendly-warm person. I'm a good friend, and I'm the type you can always come to if your in trouble or need help :] It's easy to make friends with me, but it is near impossible for you to win back my friendship after you've hurt or betrayed me.
I HATE it when people are looking over my shoulder, it is one thing that pisses me off above all things.. I can't stand it. I am probably one of the laziest people you will ever meet, I sit and watch a channel I dont like, simply because I can't be bothered to reach over for the remote control.
I need some kind of motivation to do things, I need something to push me. I don't care for people who get their "jollies" from starting internet drama with me. I find it childish and I will not be bothered in anyway by your attempts to make me feel bad about myself. I will simply laugh at you.

Thanks again for the invite!  

Delleyntar

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:10 am
OhMercyMe
Dagger1819
eek ninja sometimes...

Hehe. Well, better to have someone do it rather than just let all us newbs run amok in here. :3
sweatdrop biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:14 am
Delleyntar
Hello!!!! Thanks for the guild invite......My name is Jessica, & I'm 23 years old. I'm a lot for most to handle due to my Enthusiastic, intense nature. I am obsessive about World of Warcraft, Graphics, DVS Shoes, Music, and HTML. They are my passions :]
I go out with an AMAZING guy Named Pete, a drummer for 3 bands and is an all around awsome person. Best Person EVER.
Pete Really is the Love of my life. I havent met a soul as pure as his. He really makes me complete. All my worries are gone when i'm with him. I am the happiest and Luckiest person in the world right now. I'm serious when i say i am DONE looking. I really found the person i want to be with. call me crazy, call me what you will, I know how i feel and i know how he makes me feel. He treats me like a princess. no, not a princess, a Queen. he remembers the little things that i mention. The things he does are amazing. hes an amazing person and i am so greatful that he is in my life. I love my baby.! <3
I always believe I'm right about everything, I hate to admit defeat, and I feel I have to be as good if not better than everyone at anything I'm very opinionated, with a short temper, I get mad or upset easily, and I'll tell you if you've pissed me off. I'm the type who believes in second chances, I'm pretty easy to please and a compliment can override any insult.
I'm not very girly, I'd rather stay home and play video games or Make a Webpage than go out shopping or trying on clothes, I don't wear a lot of make-up, and I cannot walk in high-heels, Just ask anyone I've crashed into or fallen on :]

I have a sick sense of humour, and I'd probably laugh at you if you got eaten by a shark.. obviously the laughter would quickly stop and crying would follow.

I'm known to come out with the most obvious things; for example a girl gets hit by a car - I say, "Oh my god, that girl just got hit by a car!". I ******** things up a lot; but I don't sit and moan about it, I pick myself up and carry on, because lifes too short. I'm very self-conscious, and I get embarassed easily.
I like to repeat words over and over again until they seem to have no meaning [: I'm kinda shy with new people, and sometimes it takes me a while to open up, but in general I am a very friendly-warm person. I'm a good friend, and I'm the type you can always come to if your in trouble or need help :] It's easy to make friends with me, but it is near impossible for you to win back my friendship after you've hurt or betrayed me.
I HATE it when people are looking over my shoulder, it is one thing that pisses me off above all things.. I can't stand it. I am probably one of the laziest people you will ever meet, I sit and watch a channel I dont like, simply because I can't be bothered to reach over for the remote control.
I need some kind of motivation to do things, I need something to push me. I don't care for people who get their "jollies" from starting internet drama with me. I find it childish and I will not be bothered in anyway by your attempts to make me feel bad about myself. I will simply laugh at you.

O.O WOW..........Welcome to the guild =]  

Dagger1819
Crew

OhMercyMe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 am
Dagger1819
OhMercyMe
Dagger1819
eek ninja sometimes...

sweatdrop biggrin

Hehe. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:17 am
Delleyntar

Welcome!
[Feels weird welcoming someone in when I have been a part of it for only about five minutes...]

OhMercyMe

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:18 am
OhMercyMe
Delleyntar

Welcome!
[Feels weird welcoming someone in when I have been a part of it for only about five minutes...]

XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:19 am
Hehe.
I'm just so cool that I help with Welcoming duty. =D

OhMercyMe

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:20 am
Yay! blaugh biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 am
*Pets helmet*
Well, can't let you go running off, taking all the responsibility for the newbs on, now can I? ^^

[Even though me is still a total newb... XD]

OhMercyMe

Delleyntar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:22 am
hehe thank you so much for all the welcomes

finally a guild that actually talks back to me XD *spins in circle*  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games