Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 pm
"Sigh...Where on earth is Tamaki-senpai? I really need his help...for something..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Oh, where have you gone Sempai??? Well, if he doesn't come back soon, I'll have to take his place as the official random multicolored flower supplier.  

Innocent_Slut_19

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 pm
"I can be the bunny supplier!" Yuki suggests.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:03 am
"I-I think a member of the host/hostess should take over while he's gone. Maybe someone like......me...?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 pm
Yes, excellent idea Yuzuki-chan! You should take over as hostess of Tamaki-Sempai's room until he returns! And Yuki-chan and I will be your backup. I'll supply the flowers, and she'll supply bunnies, while you provide the entertainment and the host experience.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 pm
"I was just making a suggestion...but if you guys are fine with that..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:51 pm
"Of course! Your a great host Michi! I'll be right back with the bunny's, k?" says Yuki. Then skipped out of the room humming happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:45 pm
(i wont be on till monday) "thats a good idea but i am terribly worried about what happened to tamaki"  

Cherish_Bloodrose

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 am
"D-Don't worry about it too much. I'm sure he's busy with something..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 am
Don't worry about him. Worst case scenario is he got cursed by Nekozawa-Sempai, beat up by the Lobelia girls, scared off by Ranka-san, or pranked by the twins. He'll be FINE. Anywho, let me go get those roses!

::I zip out of the room and return moments later with a truckload of randomly colored roses. Enough to last an entire season of Ouran anime (lol)::

Ok, I think we're all set! We just need those bunnies!

Innocent_Slut_19

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Yuki wobbles back into the room. Her face was hidden by the huge bundle of stuffed rabbits she was carrying. "I'm back!" Yuki's muffled voice chimes from behind the bunny mass.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 pm
"Oh my gosh!" Tamaki says running in straring at his watch, "I am sooooo sorry! I slept in and ended up coming in late and now I have let you all down." He begins to frown but it perks up. "Soooo? Are you all mad me?"

Artem looks at the group of people and begins to shake his head.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 pm
Yuki drops the huge load of Bunnies on the floor. "Tama-chan! What's been taking you so long? we were just about to get a temporary replacement!" says yuki, bouncing with excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:00 am
"O-Oi, Tamaki-senpai! I've been looking for you! I just need your help with something..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:33 am
Sempai, you really need to get a louder alarm clock! In fact, you've been gone so long we're actually about to replace you! You'd better act like a true host and actually attend to your guests, or Yuzuki-chan, Yuki-chan, and I are going to take joint custody of your room!

::I give Tamaki-Sempai a stern look, slightly scaring him::

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games