Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 am
"Because I don't want anyone to die." Ebony stated bluntly, edging on harsh. "You go alone, even with Arias, you die probably. I'm not sayin I'm all that, but at least if I'm there There's another person for Zeke to plow through. If you wanna get killed, fine. But another person means more time to hack in blows, and you're both fools if you don't see that's all that will happen. Zeke would have to drink himself into a drunken stupor for us to have a chance."

twisted

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 pm
Arias listened to Ebony intently, nodding her large head when she was finished.
You are correct. Zeke is extremly tough, and I doubt we will last long. Condamné. That's what we are. her voice fell into a whisper on the last part.
Ardeo sighed softly and swished his tail.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm
Deston smirked again when the two gave him their answers, finding both their responses to be very amusing. He scoffed softly at Ebony's observation and Arias' agreement with it.
"You doubt our abilities that much? The demon asked, his tone quickly going from inquisitive to mocking. "And you seemed so confident before.
He paused for a few moments, his icy eyes looking at the spines of ice that were still dangerously close to Ebony. Too bad he couldn't manipulate them right now.
"Je refuse de me retourner comme une bête et l'attendre pour venir pour moi." Deston said as his gaze returned to the two girls. "I won't die like that."
He was determined to keep from dying like some animal and to keep from being maniuplated. The demon wouldn't allow that to happen, not again.

(( Je refuse de me retourner comme une bête et l'attendre pour venir pour moi. = I refuse to roll over like some beast and wait for him to come for me. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:48 am
Ebony's head jerked up. "Is that what you think? We're gonaa sit on our hands while Zeke comes and destroy us? You really are a fool." she said, stepping across the ice still in front of her, grinding her heel as she went. "We will fight to the death. My point is only that chances of defeating him are slim to nothing. Do not make the mistake of thinking I'll sit around and let the men do thi fighting while I wring my hands. Ain't gonna happen. Zeke needs his a** kicked. We are going to do that. We won't succeed, but we are going anyway. There is such a thing as knowing your bounds though. A thing which do, do not. I know mine and I'm still gonna bust some caps before I go down. "Cause that's what we do. We run headfirst into something with no chance because it feels right. So are you hussies gonna buck up, stop arguing and come kick some a** or not? Cause I for one am gonna go destroy as much as I can." she said, dropping the time bubble and setting out toward where they had been headed.

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:14 pm
"Finalement. Deston said after Ebony's tirade.
He smirked again, the expression just as disconcerting as ever. As the demon turned to follow after her, the last few spikes of ice extended to their full reach, stopping right where Ebony's knees would have been. At least he wouldn't be going alone, solitude only made Zeke's chances better and he wasn't about to give the man any advantages.

(( Finalement. = Finally. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 pm
Arias glared at Deston and then rammed her head into his back, making him fall onto his back. She brought her paw down onto his chest, pinning him down.
If you make any attempt to harm me or Ebony, I will take you out. It's not a threat, it is a promise.
She lifted her paw, allowing him to stand. Taking off after Ebony, she growled to herself.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:49 pm
Deston was taken by surprise when Arias rammed him in the back, effectively knocking him over. He rolled over to get a better look at the wolf so as to freeze her in her tracks, but found himself effectively pinned beneath one of her massive paws. The demon simply scoffed when she threatened him, getting up as soon as her back was turned. He glared at the back of her head with his icy eyes, a layer of frost creeping out a bit farther from hum than usual.
"Ne moi apportez pas de raison à et je n'irai pas faire." Deston growled softly, making sure that only Arias could hear him.
It was the truth after all. As long as the demon didn't feel threatened, he wouldn't act out in aggression.

(( Ne moi apportez pas de raison à et je n'irai pas faire. = Don't give me reason to and I won't. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Ebony smiled as she heard Deston and Arias begin to follow. "I could so be a motivational speaker." she muttered chipperly. "Now don't make me seperate you two either." She glared back when she heard their exchange. "I will turn this trekk around children! Play nice!" she said, suddenly feeling a bit hyper again. Leading the way always did that to her, even when she was in the worst of moods.

[[ I may or may not be on for a while. A very close uncle of mine has passed away. ]]

R.I.P. UNCLE MIKEY. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 pm
Arias growled.
Don't underestimate me, demon. she snapped to only him using her influential ability just a tad.
The fact that she had learned many languages through the many times she had went through high school allowed her to speak french so easily with Deston. Arias was a little grateful for that.
At least he can't be smug and say something to me that I don't understand. she thought to herself, padding along.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:13 pm
Deston shrugged slightly when Arias snapped at him from within his mind, her words audible to all his "moods." Who had said anything about underestimating anyone? Surely not the ice demon. He continued along, strangely silent save for the soft crackling of whatever frost developed because of him. Deston couldn't help it, his powers always went a little out of control when he was in this "mood."

(( I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Vampy. I hope you and your family will all heal together in this difficult time. ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:22 am
After a moment of silence Ebony stopped. "Ok, please tell me we have a battle plan. Arias, you ever been wherever it is we're going? Cause I gotta tell yall, charging into somewhere without a plan just kickin as much a** as you can may sound fun. and it is at first, but survival lesson one-oh-one: not so effective!" she said, crossing her arms.

[[thanks ninja. it's gonna be hard. wont be on today or tomorrow probably peeps.]]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 am
Arias snorted.
I know a lot about Zeke from years of chasing him and dealing with him. All I can offer you two is my knowledge of the way his mind works. Knowing Zeke, I promise he is gonna go for an enclosed area, such as a warehouse or something. Not only that, but I can follow his scent easily. As, for the plan, I'll give you it when we get really close. C'mon!
Arias took off into a run, following the scent.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:20 am
Ebony took off after Arias. "Y'know, as much as I hate followin people, It's not so bad followin you. Maybe it's the fact that you're not a stuck up snob like alot of people. I could really learn to like you." she said thoughtfully. "Course it could also be the fact that you know the way..." she said, laughing.

twisted

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 pm
Deston blinked when Ebony asked about a plan. A plan was needed, for something so simple as killing someone? The demon didn't typically think of plans for murder, he just let it come naturally. Perhaps if he was in another "mood" he would, but it just seemed ridiculous right now. Deston smirked when Arias said that Zeke would likely go for an enclosed area. Enclosed areas were much easier to work in when the season was warm. He followed after the two girls, keeping his pace at a mild jog that would still keep him close to them. No need to use too much energy with just running.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 pm
Arias followed the potent scent for miles. They had been walking for at least an hour and she was a little worried about her bloodlust getting stronger. The urge to kill was becoming more of a need than just a thought now.
This is what I get for not going to those werewolf clubs and mating. she growled to herself.
Ardeo had gotten tired and was now curled into an adorable white ball on her back. After another 30 minutes, she finally stopped 20 feet from a warehouse.
We are here.
Arias whined softly, pawing at the ground. Before the night was over, she would surely kill.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games