Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:15 pm
"Sharon was right." Said Kiki. "It is the voice. sounds like Sharon knows him. Izumi, listen. the best thing we can do is not panic." Kiki thought a moment. "We need to get out to help Sharon and make sure she is all right. The simulator room will automatically shut down when we complete the mission, then we'll be able to get out." Kiki paused. "If this voice guy has taken control of the simulator room it could be very dangerous for us to continue, but I don't see any other way out. Are you guys up for it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:17 pm
"alright, but if I die, I'm blaming you." Izumi joked.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

33monkeyZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm
Flutter shivered at the sound of the voice. This is no time to be afraid! she told herself. "If it's the only way, then I'm in. I'll fight with you guys 'til the end." Flutter told them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 pm
"Well, hopefully, there won't be an end." Kiki said as she started down the path.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:25 pm
Izumi spread his wings again and flew above Kiki. "I just hope we can get out...." he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 pm
Sharon just was whimpering and cringing at the sound of his voice. She thought that he was dead and gone. Well she thought wrong.
'That's right. You all go along and try to finish this. But I don't think that you'll be able to protect your friends while protecting yourself. Now that I control this, you might as well give up because you won't be able to defeat the strong monsters that I'll hold before you.' Ray said.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:49 pm
User ImageMonster #1

Kiki continued along the path until they came to the first monster. "No one passes! Kill any who trespass!" the monster bellowed. "Whoa. he's bigger than I thought. must be the voice; he's increasing the difficulty level." Kiki stared at the monster, looking for weak spots. then the monster lifted its weapon and charged straight for Kiki. for a split second she paniced. then she jumped and did a flip over the monster, so he ran past her. as the monster turned to attack again, Kiki jumped up and kicked the monster square in the jaw. the monster staggered but did not drop.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 pm
"alright guys we should hit the monster continueously untill we beat it! Team work is the key here!" said crystal. She jump into the stream to turn into a mermad to get ful power. Crystal created a gient wave and amed it at the monster. "EVERYONE HOLD ON!!" she yelled.  

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:40 pm
Izumi raised his hand and let out a stream of fire on the monster. "awesome! now I never have to use a microwave again!" he joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 pm
'If I keep at it like this, I'm never gonna beat Ray and he'll still torture me. I have to get it together.' Sharon thought now all of a sudden angry.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:47 pm
the monster screamed as flames circled him. he threw up his hands in anger and roared. Kiki took that moment to leap over him and the fire, while snatching his weapon. when the monster realized his weapon was missing, he ran out of the fire looking for it. Kiki ran toward him, ready to pound him with his own hammer, but the monster lifted up his arms and brought them back down to the ground hard. the monster had used so much force that it caused the Earth to crack under Kiki's feet. she tripped and the hammer flew back to the monster. suddenly the ground beneath her completely opened up and she fell, screaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 pm
Izumi flew over and grabbed Kiki's hand before she fell too far. "gotcha." he said as he pulled her up.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:44 pm
'I have to do something now otherwise everyone will be hurt and suffer just because of me.' Sharon thought.
She got shakily to her feet and then slowly started walking twords the monster. She tripped and fell down hard. She got back up and then steadied herself. She focused her energy on Earth and Water. She then got her energy from the two elements and then she was herself again. She sprayed the monster with water. Tons of Water and then with Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Kiki gasped as she was about to be swallowed by the Earth, but then she felt someone grab her hand. "Izumi! thanks." Kiki said, while blushing. she looked over and saw that Sharon needed help. "Crystal! Flutter! We need to help Sharon! Everyone, aim for his head! That's his weaK spot!" Kiki shouted.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

33monkeyZ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm
Flutter nodded. she solidified water into hard crystal and aimed for the monsters head. it hit the monster but had little effect. "I'm not strong enough!" Flutter said with a slight sob. then she got an idea. "Sharon! Do you think you can spray him with more water?! Lots of it?! Because I think I'll be able to trap him in it!"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games