Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:40 pm

*Goddess smiled* "I'm not that good, either. We can try, though. No one'll see us" *Goddess looked at Ra* "I think you'll be able to at least go down to the ballroom. Nick'll let you do that, won't you, Nick? It'll give us some alone time." *Goddess was hinting to Nick something that he should have done a while ago. A new song was starting down below, but it wasn't the right mood for Nick and Goddess. She put a sound proof bubble around where they where standing and the song "Ballroom Blitz" started playing* "Random, but fun," *Goddess said with a smile as she started dancing*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:46 pm

User ImageNick motioned his head to signal Ra to leave. Ra grinned and left. Nick held Goddess on her hips and followed her movements. Nick was a bit stiff but slowly learning.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 pm

"i dont know chief im kinda still shaken up with the expected apparance of Phylum.... *hetukiri said, but then she asked* "do we even know how hell appear to us??"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 pm

*Goddess saw Ra leave and started dancing wilder then before. Nick was slowly learning* "I might make a dancer out of you after all," *she said, teaseingly tapping his nose. Nick was doing pretty good for some one who looked like they had never danced before. Goddess thought about what she had planned for after the ball. She might have had to change her plans if something happened that night. She hoped that it would be a quite evening, but she knew she hoped in vain. The music in the balcony changed into something a bit more formal, a slow waltz* "This should be easy for us. Just let me lead." *Goddess said, moving Nicks arms into the new form for the dance*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Chief gave a deep sigh, "no, but I think that he'll show up eventually, do think to much on it, when he arrives will know"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:00 pm

User ImageNick held Goddess closer and looked in her eyes. "Yeah this is easier.. You seem disappointed or something. What's up?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 pm
*hetukiri said to chief* "your probably right!!" *then she asked her* "ya wanna dance with meh!!!!??" ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 pm
*he was looking over towards hetukiri and chief whiles they conversated his eyes turned a bit orange then quickly turned back to yellow... taking himself out of the trance he was in looking at the lovely two ladys he went to the buffet table to see if it had anything to his appetites pleasing*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Chief shaked her head in amusement, but since she know that Hetu was missing Ra-iem so she took pity on her, "fine lets show them how its done." Chief grabbed Hetu by the arm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm

"It's nothing. Just something I'm going to have to do after the ball. I would tell you now,but where's the fun in that? I'll just be gone for a few hours, then I'll come right back, OK? It won't be tonight, though. Later" *Goddess looked up into Nicks eyes. It had never struck her just how short she was as a human. Nick was at least six inches taller then she was in human form, whereas she was a good seven and anhalf feet tall in Centaur form* "Why are you so much taller then me? It's not fair," *Goddess complained quietly*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm
*hetukiri almost lost her balance when chief accepted to dance with her, she joined along with chief anyways and started to rock side to side on the dance floor* ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Chief laughed out loud as she took the male roll and started swirling Hetu around and dipped her. "And this is why we get looked at weird."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:33 pm
*now having a couple of appetizers to satisfy his appetite a bit, he sat at a table and looked in the direction of Dark... then his eyes drifted over to where the human who possessed the mighty spirit of RA and his so called Centaur companion were dancing the night away.... he smiled then began eating his food.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Chief noticed the new guy watching and whispered in her ear, "come on lets go grab a threesome with the new guy", she pulled Hetu behind her closely watching the crowd to make sure they didn't run into any guest.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 pm
*hetukiri smiled when chief said this, she really didnt care who looked at them funny..Chief was like a best friend to her and she was not asha&med to dance and look crazy with her*

"okie" *hetukiri said because she was up for a threesome any day!!!!* ^^  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games