Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WickedPeaches

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:14 am
Hello, I'm jelly's mule, i joined too as i like a bit of conversation, so try not to get confused if i start a conversation with her and end it with me ninja
i get a bit befuddled and forget which account i'm logged into sometimes sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:10 am
jellysundae
*prods Ceymore with her brolly*
thanks for pointing me in the direction of this guild young man..

I'm jelly, i'm 34 and have been on Gaia for a little over a year now, it's a relief to find a guild that has some genuine old gits in it, not just a bunch of 20 year olds sweatdrop

I'm from merry olde England which makes me a bit of a minority i know, if i say anything you don't understand feel free to complain and demand a translation 3nodding

i'm going to do the tour of the guild now biggrin

I here ya, its nice to know you're not the only oldie that's out and about the world of gaia. At the same time, some of those 20 year olds can be alright... Its the 14 year olds that seem to cause the trouble... wink  

Velouria Dragoon

jellysundae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:09 am
i agree, there are some nice young'uns out there.
but i've been a little disappointed in the past with the oldies guilds that i've tried, in one i was the eldest by 10 years! rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:18 am
Welcome Jelly aka Wicked xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

sunlight23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:43 am
jellysundae
i agree, there are some nice young'uns out there.
but i've been a little disappointed in the past with the oldies guilds that i've tried, in one i was the eldest by 10 years! rolleyes

hey i just got invited and im older then you!
looks for a cane to lean on while exploring the guild....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:05 pm
Hi everybody, thanks for accepting me to the guild. I hope it's ok if I tell my Mom to join, she's 68, but still a kid at heart. biggrin  

Fang Xian

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:30 pm
FangXian
Hi everybody, thanks for accepting me to the guild. I hope it's ok if I tell my Mom to join, she's 68, but still a kid at heart. biggrin

Welcome, FangXian - your Mom, wow, Ceymore will lose his claim to be the oldest Gaian!! xp

jellysundae
I'm from merry olde England which makes me a bit of a minority i know, if i say anything you don't understand feel free to complain and demand a translation 3nodding

Welcome, jellysundae - I'm also from the UK. Your Halcyon Days guild looks interesting - I may request to join! smile

Welcome, sunlight23 - I've seen you over in Polls & Polls of Prizes! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:48 pm
FangXian
We'd be glad to have her... and welcome to our newest geezers!  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Queen Of Tartarus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:19 am
Hello everyone. I have been a member under another name before, but I was not that active. I am 26.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:14 am
alleira
Welcome, jellysundae - I'm also from the UK. Your Halcyon Days guild looks interesting - I may request to join! smile

3nodding Certainly! i'm always keen to find more grown-ups to join, i shall send you an invite forthwith biggrin  

jellysundae

jellysundae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:17 am
good to see some posting going on in here, it's been very quiet during the week, is that how things generally go in this guild?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:22 am
It's on and off in here... being geezers means we still have to work... and retirement seems a long way off gonk  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

jellysundae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:25 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:29 am
Me thinks I shall be pushing a walker to work before I'm anywhere close to retiring... *sighs* On the other hand, my coworkers will be there with their walkers and/or wheelchairs, too. Oh but misery loves company wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Bookwyrme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:30 pm
Hello! I'm Bookwyrme, and I have to say, it's kind of nice to find a guild where I'm not positively grandmotherly.

Let's see--I adore books, love science fiction TV (if it is good), and enjoy good, long, bike rides.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games