Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:14 pm
Icarus rubbed her temples. "Do we leave them here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 am
Blanche looked at the incapacitated hunters and sighed. "There's a good chance the furries aren't gonna be happy when they're up.. I think we should go." "Watch what you say about furries." Tomoyo said bitterly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 am
Icarus nodded slightly, stretching her wings out and holding onto Collin's hand.

Daniel groaned in slight pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 am
Blanche sighed and picked up Daniel gently, black and white wings extending. "Let's go.." She said, beginning to run towards the window.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 am
Daniel felt air hit him and he sighed, relaxing a little. "That feels nice..." he commented groggily.

Icarus ran after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Blanche smiled the slightest bit. The morning sky was a faint shade of magenta-turned-purple. "Everyone okay?" She called, looking behind them. "My arm still stings, but I'm fine." Tomoyo called from behind Icarus.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Daniel murmured a little, so he was still alive at least XD

Icarus nodded. "Just a few scratches."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm
Collin flew beside and slightly below icarus. []"I'm fine but i have a feeling we are in for more hardships." he flies quietly and sighs softly, running his hand through his hair  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:59 pm
Icarus flew above him and held his hands gently, her hair blowing in the wind.

Daniel opened his eyes slightly and looked at the sky. "Wow...the sky is pink..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:30 pm
Blanche sighed heavily, looking at Collin. She opened her mouth to say of course, they were mutants. But who would that help. She was well aware of their condition, and sane or insane, he knew it too. She looked up at Daniel and smiled a bit. "Yeah." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm
Daniel kept watching the sky, mostly the clouds. "You ever wanted to be a cloud?" he asked. "Just floatign around and doing nothing..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:55 am
((i want to do this...xD))

Collin smiles and then he just... starts laughing, for no apparent reason, it just bubbles up and he breaks into giggles. After a good 3 minute laughter session he stops and looks around at everyone.  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:42 am
Icarus cracks up, laughing. It felt good to laugh after what happened back there. Daniel going to koo-koo town, collin turning on them all, dawn and thalias... yeah... it felt good to laugh.

Daniel only smiled slightly, eyes closed and feeling the wind on his face. his robotics was working on fixing his brain and injuries, but it was so slow, so it would take awhile for him to be completely normal again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:26 pm
Collin smiles at them both, still laughing alittle.  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:57 pm
Daniel sighed tiredly and relaxed.

Icarus smiled and held Collin's hand gently.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff