Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:51 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"ready? I'm going to start again." Hana raised her arms and filled the room with the illusion again. "Now fight it like a man!"

Brago started fighting it off, but then collapsed to his knees "Im going to die."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image
Hana sighed again and released it. "That was a little better Brago." she told him. "Now stand up and try again."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm
"right" He stood up again.. determined this time  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:00 pm
User Image
"Now this time fight it like someones trying to chop your balls off." She told him as the Illusion filled the room again.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:03 pm
"No, I cant die.. I must live" Brago reached for his left restraint bracelet.

((Please note: Bragos bracelets are to not be removed unless stipulations are met. Left bracelet: To only be removed under times of war. Right bracelet: Allowed to be cast away once Brago reached the age of 1000 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm
Nike noticed Robert disappeared again. Just like a shadow she thought. She walked into the bar and scanned the premises. This place wasn't under any vampire owners but it got its popularity from the wannabe crowd. She ignored the diapproving glares of the patrons, like she didn't belong there. She wanted to laugh. Her eyes stopped on a greasy little man in black, his eyeliner smearing down his face. She frowned. he was human. She made her way to him. They may not have liked her normal dress, but they got out of her way in a hurry. Prey will do that.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 pm
User Image
"Brago, don't remove it, just fight with your mind." Hana warned him. "Think of something that makes you angry, really angry. Only emotions will break the illusion."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 pm
"No, this is the only way..." Brago said as if in a transe. "he started removeing some of the latches on his restraint.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:15 pm
User Image
Hana Kicked Brago in the face and released the illusion. "If you're not going to listen to me, I'm not going to help you." She yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:17 pm
"What happened??!!? I started thinking about power and then you kicked me in the face!!!"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:20 pm
User Image
"you were pulling off your left restraint." Hana told him. "One, its not war in here, two you would have killed me." She fiddle with one of her own resraints that where hidden under her long sleeves.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:22 pm
" Im ready to try again...."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:25 pm
Nike slid into the booth the man was sitting at. The man looked at her leeringly. "What can I do for you, baby?"

You can start by not calling me baby. Two nights ago you told Tony that he had to dip out on his job so he could score some free Creep."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:25 pm
User Image
"Alright. Just don't try and kill me this time." Hana said, filling the room with the illusion.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:29 pm
"Focus.. into one emotion. Any emotion..." Brago focused on Lust. After a few minutes, he broke the illusion.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games