Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 pm
Zenjin ran towards the purified heartless and put his hands around his neck. "By the way, do you have a name?....Heartless"

Manifesta slashed at the darkness, ripping open a hole big enough for him to walk through. "Who cares?..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:12 pm
"names ..... no" as the heartless vanished and reappears "name are lost to my kind .. those with can only hope"

" Ha, thy are foolish insect, thy can only wish for death" as Maxis jumped with his blade towards Meza. "hm, the same for i guess" said Wrath  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

grimmjaw06

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 am
-Meza stood there looking at maxis wondering whaat he was doing-
(post more clearly please)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:38 pm
Zenjin stood up slowly and just looked at the heartless. "You know what?, im only here for one thing. i dont know why i bothered with you" Zenjin said as he started walking towards the castle.

Manifesta walked down to the front of the castle.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm
"nobody .... you and your heartless are doom to repeat this" said the heartless  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:26 pm
Zenjin stopped for a moment, and than smirked. "That just means i'll become God over and over again" Zenjin said as he started walking again.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 pm
the heartless still watching him "hmm, the heartless with a worlds heart is in there .... this nobody ideas are not getting in my way" as the heartless walked towards the gate  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 am
June followed them quickly, jumping down the steps quickly
what the hell is with these guys?! why did that one have a keyblade?!

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm
Zenjin walked into the castle and took the right staircase to avoid the squabble on the left. Zenjin than strolled his way to where Alice ws being kept. Zenjin peered ather as she quivered slightly. Zenjin smirked "Well hello there...you...are coming with me" Zenjin said as he touched her and the both dissappeared.

Manifesta slowly walked down the stairs and listened to his keychain jingle. "She'll understand it all soon enough". Manifesta then stopped at the bottom of the staircase and pulled out a keychain with a note attached to it, and left it on the last step. afterwards he dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 am
June turned and watched the last moments before Manifesta disappeared
"...shoot."
curious as to what he put on the last step, she backed away from the other two and skipped down to whatever it was. Picking up the keychain, she looked at it for a second in confusion before opening the note and reading it

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm
Manifesta'a note read: "A gift from me, to you. Its a powerful keyblade. One i used to use when i was...well human. I'm passing it on to you, because you need it more than i do. I'll return to greet you and explain to you whats going on, but in the meantime....dont pursue me.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 pm
At the time all this was happening in the throne chamber sat Riftcreator with two other heartless hooded in a coat " That nobody has taken the girl and one of those other heartless has left as well" said one of them " Creator, AHHAHA, i think we should kill them both and get over with AHAHAHHA" yelled the other "this is a bump in my plains ..... i need that girl so Newgate im going to let you follow after them, and when you do capture the girl get rid of them" said Riftcreator as on of the heartless throw off his coat

User Image

"yes creator AHAHAHHAHhaahahah" yelled Newgate as he walked out  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:31 pm
June dropped her hand to her side, crumpling the note as she examined the keyblade
"..June, what did you get yourself into since traverse town...?" she rhetorically asked herself. Clipping the keychain to her side with the others, she walked up the stairs once more, taking the other side rather than the one with the heartless.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 pm
Zenjin opened a door to a dark room slowly with a grin on his face. He threw alice into this cage type prison. "Now that seems to be all of you..." he said as he flipped on a dim light switch revealing all of the princesses being held captive. Zenjin than walked out and walked down a white hallway. He opened another door to a huge ballroom. He walked to the end of the room and sat in a throne that overlooked all of The World That Never Was.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 pm
As June opened the door to the East wing, the portal she generally used forced itself there, and June opened the door to the ballroom, opposite of Zenjin. Stepping in, her clothes changed into a sivler gown that draped down smoothly. She looked down in shock
"what the-?"
Looking back up at Zenjin, she watched him, holding her breath as she approached him

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games