Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:23 pm
"Rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaarrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
User Image
Nago was in pain yet his body was fueled with the need to kill as he saw Dimitri as his wish being granted to him as he charged. Growing blades from his new gill-like transformation, he attacks with coordination and ferocity of a wild and dangerous animal, and Nago's new strength with nearly impossible that of a Guardian.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:27 pm
Dimitri looked at Nago and smirked and opened his mouth "Fun..." he begins to dodge the blades one by one only being skimmed a couple times by then he laughs "Hello, Nago long time no see..." he he thrusts his hand through the barrage and tries to punch Nago  

dawgybites

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 pm
Nago, despite being mostly feral and beastly, could still understand and listen to voices, and took the punch to his chest without much trouble as he heard Dimitri say his name.

"HUH!? Who are you and why are you trying to do to the Guardians?! How do you know who I am?! Did Ogan set you up to this?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 pm
He laughs at Nago's words "Wow he was right knocked out cold, lose of memory... letting me into the mirror" he looks down at the ground and smiles "Nago, I am Dimitri Bovario the gaurdian of Sleep and Gloom, and you, you were one of my friends" he looks back up at Nago "Ogan is a pawn, worthless, and my leader wants to extract the abilities of the Gaurdians and make them his own..."  

dawgybites

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image
Fear of being useless to protect them quickly consumed his being, Nago's transformation evolves again as his body grew blades all over as he grew tentacles from pods on his back, and breathes heavily as he stood against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 pm
User Image
Dimitri flinched 'crap.... he's gotten stronger than i thought...' he pulls off his gloves and makes a triangle "This is a proper transformation Nago!" blue pulses surround his hands "S-Form! Transformation!" the pulses shoot around Dimitri then explode then Dimitri appears smiling "Bring it..."  

dawgybites

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:40 am
(( @Spades : You aren't the guardian...There are only 20 Guardians, And they are girls....))

"Well then..." Diana said as she look at Dimitri. "Elegant transformation! Lock on!" Diana said as she transformed.
User Image
"Try and defeat us!..." Diana said as she stand, ready and steady. I guess US guardians are more stronger than normal element. Diana thought when she look at Dimitri with her Blue eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 am
Seeing Diana just shook him as Nago's fear began to used his body to attack the both of them in blind rage and fury as he couldn't stop himself, the more he fought the more the more his body rots away as fast as it heals, and soon sought out Melanie and Bubble.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:52 am
Bubble looks at Melanie."M-melanie..don't cry...I forgive you."she said.
"I should try and help out with this fight."Windy says.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:36 am
Feeling the burn stabbing him every second, Nago surprised Windy as he grabs her by the neck, and threw her away as he approaches Bubble and Melanie.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:40 am
"Nago..why did you do that to Windy?!"Bubble asks surprised.
"Ow...that hurt..."Windy says rubbing her neck.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:10 am
Diamond stand to protect Windy and said "Why do you do that?!!" Diamond pushed Nago as she look at him and turn away. "Here, Eat this crystal and you will be okay." Diamond made a crystal that were soft and eatable. Diamond again turn to Nago and shake her head.
Melissa then look at Nago and said "You'd better stay away." Melissa close her eyes and said "Elegant transformation! Lock on!" Melissa transformed.
User Image "C'mon!" Melissa tease Dimitri.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 am
User Image
Roaring to the sky, Ogan appears as he stops his attack with his body, and pushed him off as he heals. Nago's claws grew heavy as the tentacles attacked Ogan, he also knocks Bubble to the side as he threw him to her as well, and stands before them with killing intent.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 am
"Thanks Diamond."Windy says eating the crystal and gets up."...is there anyways I can help?"
"Nago what are you doing?"Bubble asks. She gets up."TRANSFORMATION LOCK ON!"
User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:22 am
"Bubble! You have to find a way to stop him right now! His body is going out of control from fear and now his transformation is running frantic!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games