Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:44 pm
|| xDDD lols... Sorry I was gone for a while biggrin I had to eat dinner, it was chicken, mac n' cheese, and mashed potatoes. And I was hungry cause I only had a bowl of cereal and a bag of sun chips today. And zOMG is good for making gold biggrin Especially if you make a crew and your mom calls you so you brb, then like, 30 minutes later, once she's done yelling at you for leaving your animal rubber bands on the counter, you gots like 5k biggrin ||

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:01 pm
((OOOOOH MAC'N'CHEESE!!!!!! I'm eatin ice cream nao. My CL on zOMG is 9.9 right nao. -nod nod- I haven't been playin alot though. I make like.... 60k whenever i play zOMG and go into PS hard. 3nodding oh, and I'm workin on my profile for Animeprincess' RP.))

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:05 pm
|| o.o 60k? ............................. How long do you play for? and what's PS? Wither way, my CL is 2.7 now -nod nod- ||

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm
((I'd play for say... an hour to an hour and a half. PS= Papa Saw, it's in Bass'ken Lake, you get alot of charge orbs there too.))

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:12 pm
((you people have so little faith in me. Stinking tall people *glares*. I'ma get you eek ))
((GOD! Now I have to go back, like, 2 pages just to see the last posts...>.>))
((Oh yeah, and rwaring: EDIT. FAIL.))

Jordan tilted her head. "I dunno," she said, "It's just always been like that. It's natural. I guess I feel the same way about it that you do about having just one. But I gotta tell you, it's a heck of a pain working on both of them."

------------------------------------------------
((I hope Zetao doesn't mind me picking Zaias' first class...>.>))

Zaias shrugged and looked at his schedule, "Looks like 'Field Ecology'," he said. While he was sure no one was looking he smiled. That has to do with animals, right? "And I know my way around. Don't forget, I have... experience."

------------------------------------------------
((I don't remember if Avery knows Spencer's name or not; she does, doesn't she?))

Avery looked away from Alice to see the kid from last night's study group, Spencer. She winced inwardly when she was reminded for the test that was rapidly approaching. She felt she had studied well, but with the McDougall you could never be too careful. "Hey! Spencer!" she called out, "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 pm
|| xD hehehe... And I can barely get through the zen gardens biggrin ||

While Maria was on her way to get something to eat, she spotted Jordan, "A.. Ah! Jordan!" She called off, and did her version of a run (she can't run >.>) over to Jordan, she was excited to see her since she didn't get to talk to her earlier. Maria's schedule today was a lot different than yesterday's, so she had a lot of spare time before classes.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm
((>.> i guess there's no point in editing it since you've seen it...))

"Well... I guess it would be 'normal' to someone who's had two I'ras all their life..." Michishige trailed off when he heard Maria calling out to Jordan. "Hey, isn't she your friend?" He asked Jordan. "I ran into her earlier this morning."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 pm
((MWAHAHAHAHAHA!))

"Maria!" Jordan called out as she got closer. She almost laughed when she saw her running, but caught herself. As Maria neared she walked over to her, put an arm around her shoulder and said, "Maria, meet my poor one I'rased friend, Michishige. Shige, meet Maria."  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:38 pm
"Hey Maria." Michishige gave her a smile and extend his hand for her to shake. "It's nice to meet you." Looks like this year is gonna be good, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm
((Shige's such a player...;D))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:40 pm
Maria looked at him for a minute before letting out, "Michi!" very loudly, "I think it suits much better, Mr. One I'rased Friend of Jordan!" She said, then shook his hand. Maria was excited to see Jordan again, so she forgot she was really meeting this person for the first time. Her pony-tail bobbed up and down as she shook his hand, and when she stopped, it slowed to the point that it only bobbed when she moved her head. Or arm. Or, well, if she moved.

|| PLAYA! ||

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:48 pm
((He likes to see himself as a
Playa
In
Management
Position))

"Uh... well... If you wanna call me that, I guess it's ok." Michishige said. He shrugged. "But that doesn't mean YOU can call me that, Jordan," He said to her. "And just cause I have one I'ras doesn't mean anything. I'm gonna have both my sub-I'ras soon!"  

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:55 pm
|| xD ||

Maria smiled then clutched onto Jordan's arm, "Neh, neh! Jordan! Were you guys about to eat!? I was! Were you?" She asked eagerly, "Oh! If we were all going to eat we should eat together!" She threw in, just realizing the fact. Then after getting all that excitement out she responded to the last part of what Michi said. "It does mean something. It means your eyes are only one color." She said, stating the obvious.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Jordan laughed, "Weren't you just talking about your...ahem...trouble on that front?...Michi?" Jordan looked to Maria with a big smile. She felt more relaxed already with Maria around. Having a friend really opened her up. "We were just heading to get breakfast," she said to Maria, "Wanna come?

((speaking of food...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:01 pm
"It's not trouble, it's just an obstacle" He then turned to Maria. "My eyes are only one color? Whoa." Michishige said jokingly. "Yea, wanna come eat with us?"

((If you leave to eat I'll eat you!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games