Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:05 pm
Ami moved a little, not waking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 pm
"What are you doing here??I thought you were asleep forever!""I can't just fall asleep like that."Ven smiled.Ven rushed toward dark Ven ready to fight,but Dark Ven dodged.Ven fell on Ami and accidentally kissed her."Shoot...Ven quickly got up."You got lucky that time."Ven said as she and dark Ven exchanged blows."I may not be able to see you,but I can sense you."  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:18 pm
Ami still asleep but felt something on her lips, she pushed that away and kept sleeping.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 pm
"Don't wake her up!" dark Ven shouted "Well duh!"Ven said."I'll bring you back where you came from!" Ven said. "Not a chance!" Dark Ven replied.They both collided their swords again and again.

Ven: "User Image

Dark Ven:User Image  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:27 pm
What the-? crap.." Serrinia muttered, hearing the battle from inside. "magic... definatly not Ven.." she muttered, looking at the panicing Eragon who looked like he would break down the door with just shear force.

Eragon growled and charged at the door, making a loud'thud' but the door suddenly repeled him and he landed on the ground. "can't you do soemthing?!" Eragon yelled to Serrinia who slowly nodded her head.

"Its a very complex spell she used but, there is one way to...but its too risky..." Serrinia muttered, shaking her head to Eragon.

"I don't CARE what it needs, a leg, I'll slice off my own!" Eragon yelled, completly going bezerk since Ami was in there. "What does it need?! I'LL DO IT!!"

"a mere moretal angel or demon can't break a spell like this, it has to be one of great skill or royalty, like Ami or a knight." She sighed. "but the problem is it drains the users life force to a bare minemum. THAT'S the risk." Serrinia stated coldly. "i could try it, but it might mean another flashback of last time..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Ami moaned a little, loud enough for people to hear outside.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

oh june

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 pm
Swords clanged and clashed."Give up?" Dark Ven said,"Never."Ven replied as she chopped off one of dark Ven's wings."AHHHH!!!"Dark Ven screamed in pain as she landed on the ground."Looks like I win."Ven said as she landed beside Dark Ven."Not yet..."Dark Ven managed to say as she stabbed Ven's leg."Ugh..."Ven said as she fell."I need to seal you in mother's amulet."Ven said."MOTHER WAS A b***h FOR SEALING ME IN THERE!"Dark Ven screamed."KOZOMADA SEAL!!!"Ven shouted.Suddenly a great seal formed around dark Ven."CLOSE!!!"Ven yelled."ARRGGGHHH!!"Dark Ven yelled."I missed..."Ven said."But I managed to seal your left leg.How are ya gonna walk with only one leg and one wing?"Ven shouted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 pm
Eragon froze for a moment, coming to his senses but lost it immdiatly after the small moan that eminated from the door. "DO IT! JUST DO THE DAMN SPELL!!" he screamed, shaking Serrinia madly.

"Could we...combine our forces to lessen the drain on Serrinia?" Dante spoke up for the first time from the fight.

Serrinia pushed Eragon off of her and looked to Dante. "We could try it... might be able to do it.."

Eragon nodded and held out his hand. "lets try it then.." he stated as calmly as he could.

Serrinia nodded and held them close. "Clear your minds and just think of the words and repeat after me, alright?" there were two nods.
"Renru macdama" a repeat. "sino acmace guran" their voices came closer then the last time. "WASAMIA RIKU SURRENDAY!" they all yelled at the same time, a blure light souurounding all three of them and then the door, which came off its hinges and fell to the ground.

Serrinia sighed and fell on her knees, completly drained. "alright.. get Ami" she muttered, looking at the two Ven's "don't get into their quarrel.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 pm
Amazingly Ami was still under a heavy spell, and the meds she took earlier, no wonder the spell is so heavy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:42 pm
"Like this."Dark Ven replied.She appeared behind Ven and stabbed her.Blood squirted out of Ven's mouth."HAAAAAHHHHH!!"Ven screamed as she strongly kicked Dark Ven on the head."I-I s-still win."Dark Ven said."I'm still alive..."Ven said and smiled.Ven got up and tried to stab Dark Ven's heart,but missed and hit her left arm."Ah..."She held her wound.Ven kicked Dark Ven once more then fell to the ground.Dark Ven towered above Ven."T-This is OVER!!!"Dark Ven yelled as she stabbed Ven in the heart.Ven layed there limp and cold.  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Serrinia turned around with wide eyes. "Oh...s**t..." She muttered, quickly standing up and holding out her sword to make sure Dark Ven wouldn't attack Eragon or Dante whowere almost out the door with Ami. 'if she attacks i'll fight her off.' she sent mentally

'but you are weak, would you be risking your life again?' Dante sent back.

'I'm the last of the crystal wings! the only royal knight bloodline that were BORN knights! i know how to fight..' she smiled to the two and looked to dark Ven with a steady pose  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Dark Ven came towards Ami.She deeply kissed her with her poisonous lips."HAHAHAHAHA!!!"She laughed.Then suddenly Ami transformed into Ven."What???DO YOU MEAN TO SAY IT WAS YOU WHO I KISSED???SHE WAS GONE THE WHOLE TIME????"Dark Ven screamed."But I thought I killed-" she looked over at the Ven on the floor.The Ven slowly eroded into dust."WHAT IT WAS A CLONE THEN YOU-"Ven stabbed Dark Ven in the heart.Tears ran down Dark Ven's eyes."I suppose this is goodbye."Dark Ven said softly."Goodbye sister..."Dark Ven said as she dissapeared into the darkness."Take c-care of her."Ven smiled and said as she coughed out more blood and fell to the floor."I'll live." Ven smiled and said softly  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:55 pm
Serrinia sighed in relief and put her sword away and walked to Ven. "this might sting a little but it'll help heal the major damage." she started chanting in what seemed to be a long dead angellic language while her hand glowed white, she placed it on Ven's back she knew how it felt which was like a stinging sensation like when you have ice on your back.

Eragon nodded and smiled to teh sleeping Ami and placed her on the sidewalk and looked at her, waiting for her to wake..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 pm
Ami felt apart of her heart die. Ven......It can't be her, no..... A tear ran down Ami's sleeping body. Then the voice rushed through her head. Now look at what you've done demon! Because of you, your only childhood friend is DEAD! She risked her life to be your friend, and this is how you repay her? I guess you are a good for nothing Akuma after all! The voice screamed and taunted her. Hot, and bloody tears rushed down Ami's face, she wanted to die......But couldn't move or speak.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

oh june

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 pm
"T-thanks..."Ven smiled at Serrinia."I hope no damage was done to any of you guys..."she thought as the stinging sensation ran through her  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games