Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 pm
Amy looked up from leaning on the information desk and saw someone looking at one of the games in question. She smiled to Jessi and excused herself.

As she walked out, she began to recognize the man. It was Marcus!

Amy smiled when she walked up next to him. "Hey Marcus. It's good to see you again! Are you wanting to know how to play this game? I'll play with you if you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 pm
"Oh?...That's Amy." Marcus said as if he were introducing the woman, but there was no one in the apparent facility except the woman and himself. He gave a nod as his answer, "yup, this one here looks like one of them games where you need two people. It would be pointless playing along. Games...need people after all."  

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:14 pm
{{lol!!}}

Amy arched an eyebrow at Marcos when he said her name as if he was talking with someone else. Then she chuckled softly and turned back to the game.

"Well, you can play it by yourself. It's not as much fun, but the instructions to do so are below the ones for how to play with a group."

Fire the water gun at a target. Whoever fills the cylinder to the line fastest wins!
How to Play:
Alone: Roll 1 20-sided die. If you get 15 or higher, you win.
In a group: Roll 1 20-sided die. The highest score wins.

She sat down on one of the stools and put her hands on the handles for the gun in front of her.  
Grey_Kitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:23 pm
Marcus nodded reading over the instructions before sitting at one of the stools beside Amy, taking hold of the water turret. He waited for a chime or a buzzer and pulled on the trigger. Water started to spray from the cannon and a stream soon followed. Aiming for the mark, the newbie gamer tried to fill his cylinder.  

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 11!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 pm
Amy heard her phone go off in her pocket, but she'd check it in a moment. The buzz sounded and she pushed on the levers on the handles as hard as she could, laughing while she watched the water spray on the target. She had been wanting to play a game with someone for quite awhile here! She loved it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:40 pm
The game ended with Marcus' cylinder filled first and a bright light flashing and a tune playing to show he had won. A small smile crept onto the young man's face, a little happy that he had won, but he wasn't used to winning games, let alone play them. It was oddly fun. "Oh, that was surprising. I never played one of these things before."  

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 pm
{{Whoops! Did Random Number instead of dice. Well you won anyway. lol!!}}

Amy groaned softly when she lost just by thaaat much. But she still had a lot of fun!

Amy turned and smiled brightly at Marcos. "Congratulations! You know, if you win 2 more times at any game, you'll get a prize you can pick from."

{{Prizes are on the front page.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 pm
Amy quickly pulled out her phone, opened it, and checked the text message she got from Kits.

text from Kits to Amy
You could leave a message with the host at Pandora's Box. I think she goes right past there to get in and out of her room. Not sure, but I think that's what Karrie and Mitri told me.

Amy quickly typed back a message and sent it.

Text from Amy to Kits
Thank you Kits! I really appreciate it! Are you doing okay?

Text from Amy to Karrie
Kits gave me an idea to try. How are you doing today Karrie? I'd stop by and check, but I know we wanted to build anticipation for our trip. Are you doing alright? I can stop by if you want me to. It's completely up to you, sweetie.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:00 pm
"Mmm, though I dun think I'd have any use for prizes." Marcus hummed in thought, looking at the flashing light. One game was enough for him and he'd have to go over this almost new feeling of joy. It was on par with smacking a machine and getting a free soda or a gumball. "I'll just be on my way. I'm not going to press my luck too much today."

(Well,I'm off. Got an exam tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
{{Ok. I had fun! biggrin }}

Amy smiled and chuckled at Marcos' train of thinking. Was it even weirder that she followed it and could relate?

"Alright, I understand. I've had a lot of fun tonight! I hope I'll see you back here soon. And the staff can always play the games with you, too. See you later!"

After Marcos left, Amy went around and checked in with a few more staff members, including Tommy at the bar, and then headed out for the night.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:18 pm
Amy walked into Aqua Springs for the day. She said hi to some of her staff and then checked on some of the games.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:50 pm
text from Kits to Amy
No problem. I'm doing fine. Why?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:13 pm
Amy heard her phone go off and opened it up. She laughed when she saw Kits' response to her text from yesterday. She typed back.

Amy's text to Kits
I was just wondering. Hadn't seen you or talked with you in awhile and I wanted to make sure you were doing okay. Anything interesting going on? Rod stop by to see you lately? wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:30 pm
Amy received another text and she smiled when she read it.

text from Kits to Amy
I'm fine. Just been busy. I'm at GGB now. Was hoping you'd be here.

text from Amy to Kits
I was just there and now I'm at AS. I'd come back over, but I haven't spent any time here today. You can come over here if you want. If not, though, we always have tomorrow or sometime!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm
*texts Amy from just outside GGB*

text from Kits to Amy
Maybe, if I can make it there without running into anything else. Already tripped over Smok and knocked over a barstool and ran into the door at GGB.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games