Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus smiled “Yea I'm sure they'll tell you something. We can ask them together.” He was also interested in the ghosts he had never really talked to one the first two years it would be something interesting to do.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie blinked her eyes when Rufus offered to go with her. She nodded her head. "It'd be nice... to have company. I.... I think I've been alone for to long now." She said quietly, looking up at Rufus and not really smiling but not really frowning either. Just kind of content for once.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

FIFTH YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
"Heh. That doesn't sound so bad." Riley responded. "Mine was pretty fun. My soccer team actually did good this year so we got to play a lot more." Other than that, her summer had been basically bare. "How much longer do you think sorting will be? I'm like starving. I've been looking forward to this feast all summer!" It was one of her favorite things about this place. Neither her nor her parents or brother cooked much. And while pizza was great, living off of it all summer had her kind of tired of it.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus nodded. “Alright how about after classes tomorrow?” Rufus said grinning glad for the most part they had the same classes well at least core classes.
User Image

Xistund

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 am
Lina Raveheart
First year, Ravenclaw
Pure blood
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. I think that is why I prefer the darkness.....

Lina was reading her book when suddenly someone came up and talked to her. Lina, shocked, jumped a little at the sound of soeone close to her. It felt like her hair was standing on the back of her hair as she got a cold sweat. She turned around to she who startled her and noticed it was a girl. She readjusted herself and faced the girl. "S-sorry for my reaction..." she finally said "I was startled alittle, but thank you for welcoming me..." she said with her weak soft voice. She looked up at the girl and decided that maybe she sould try to make some 'friends' for once. "My name is Lina, may I ask what yours is?"

..........It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC:
What am I doing? Talking to a random Raven claw girl I don't know (James).
What am I thinkg? What am I going to do? How do you talk to someone?

((Sorry it took so long to reply, my internet started to act up yesterday....))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 am

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie nodded when he offered a time. "That sounds good."She whispered. She was surprised he was willing to do all of this for.. or with her. They had always been friends, she supposed, but last year she hadn't talked to much of anyone, she had been to preoccupied with Jade, yet now here she was not even thinking about Jade let alone caring about him, and even if she had, the kid wasn't around to help her. Hadn't spoken to her all summer, while Rufus was offering to do everything in his power to help her out and be there for her. She sighed and rested her chin in the palm of her hand, her elbow resting on the table. "You play on the Quidditch team... don't you?" She suddenly asked. She rarely went to the games, seeing as she didn't like flying, or well flying didn't like her really, but from the few games she had gone to, she remembered Rufus playing.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

James laughed. She really should know better than to just go up to people like that, but it would take all the fun out of life. There would be plenty of time for the girl to read after the feast. The feast was a time for eating, and talking, and wishing that it were still summer, although the last part was something that Ravenclaws hardly minded. Some of them did. James did.

"It's fine, sorry for startling you. I'm just in such a good mood," the third year replied. She was starting to feel like Akira. "I'm James, short for Jamesina, in case you were wondering," the girl introduced herself to Lina. Most people found it odd that a girl would be named James. Lina

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus nodded and smiled. “Yea, I'm not as good as some of the players like the ones who started playing on there first year but I think I'm getting the hang of it. And its rather thrilling, Its like a faster pace chess you have to plan your move quickly in order to pull it off and as soon as you do someone else steals the ball from you.” He said with a bit of an exited grin. He could not play all summer since he lived in a muggle area. It did bug his mom having to be less open with her magic but his dad got good work there.
User Image

Xistund

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:30 pm
Lina Raveheart
First year, Ravenclaw
Pure blood
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. I think that is why I prefer the darkness.....

Lina listened to James because she knew it was rude to interrupt. When James said about how she was in such a good mood Lina let a slightly sad smile escape by her. Later when James declared her name and said how it was weird for a girl to have a boys name Lina elegantly shook her head. "I do not believe it to be 'weird' at all." Lina declared but had some difficulty using the word 'weird' from using other more elaborate words, so it came out sounding slightly weird itself. Lina slipped her book gently into her pocket once there was a pause in speech and pulled out a small book labled 'People I've meet at Hogwarts' and quill and wrote James name down along with a very detailed sketch of her head and shoulders. She always used this method when she meet people to help her remember them.

..........It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC:
What am I doing? Talking to James.
What am I thinking? ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie watched him as he spoke of the game. He seemed so excited and happy about it. That was how her cousins acted too. "It sounds like you love it." She said, running a hand through her hair and glancing back at the sorting. At that moment her stomach grumbled and she frowned. She hadn't eaten in a while... A day or two probably, but being back at Hogwarts had brought back her appetite, and now she was just waiting for the sorting to end so she eat. "Maybe I'll come out to a few games this year."

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase thought for awhile as to how to reply. This Daniel seemed to be quite the troublemaker. The Ravenclaw simply chuckled and said," Hogwarts changes people. Maybe it'll do the same for your brother." Or at the very least, show Daniel that there's more to life than power. From Shinas description, the Slytherin needed a lot to become a fire gentlemen.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus nodded “Yea I'd love that, your family also plays right?” He asked remembering a few players who shared her last name. One of them was a chaser if he remembered right and the other was a beater.
User Image

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ studied the boy. He had a very Japanese sounding surname, and his first name stuck out in the redhead's mind. "Night... What an odd and peculiar name... I like it." he said. Did he just say that? Well, that was awkward. But, then again, so was he, most of the time. And by most of the time, he meant pretty much all of the time. "So... Did you think you would get sorted here? Or did you have another house in mind?" he asked quickly, trying to cover for his awkwardness. A commotion at the Slytherin table caught his attention in a moment. Jaslyn was in trouble. She was upset, but it seemed as if Virgil and the Head Boy were handling it. Chance could have swore he heard himself growl. He couldn't help her now, and he hated it. He was supposed to be there for her when she needed him, to beat in faces when she was upset and to make her smile and laugh when she was crying. But he couldn't. There was no traveling around the tables during the opening feast, this he knew.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie nodded her head, glancing towards Verily when asked about her family and Quidditch. "Yeah... My cousins play. Ver is one our team's beaters, and last year Elli played keeper, but I think she's trying out for Chaser this year." Grace said quietly. "Back when my mum was in school, she was Slytherin's seeker for six years." She shrugged, not sure why she brought up her mother. She wasn't thinking obviously, but she plowed on, ignoring her emotions. "I suppose I'm the only one who can't fly to save my life."

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games